Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
henri.png

Link

Profile pic news: Frollo is out and Yuri is in. Plus bonus racism.

Also, Kirsche shit-talked him on her stream today.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
"Harass you like they harass me"
Except we actually (generally far as I've seen) like her. It would have to come out she did something absurd and almost company or coworker tanking for anyone to even consider saying anything mean to her. Also for all the vitriol of how evil and heinous we are, even the biggest asshole vtubers we've seen cause issues mostly get a "Well hopefully she gets some help and does alright." We'll dunk on some low hanging fruit for giggles sometimes, but usually for ACTUALLY being a man with a voice changer, typical agp vocal fry, an unfunny cringefest, or a vtweeting clout chaser trying to start issues.
Or for some fan being an unhinged, schizo, fuckwit who clearly has deep mental issues and makes people legitimately wonder when they're going to unironically try to murder someone. But that's not technically the streamer.

I think Artia is the only person I've seen unironically be hated in general, even Nyannaers and most of vshojo don't tend to get overwhelming hate. (Although froot certainly pushed for it arguably)
Also so far while it isn't much and someone can correct me if I'm wrong: MOST info we have pushes that Yuri was very likely the cause of the resulting fallout and departure. Then again personal responsibility is something that's been alien to henri so it's not shocking this is lost on him.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am very doubtful he'll ever figure out how to get past the sign-up verification question.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Piarro

Early Adopter
That second screenshot…HE FOUND US
He and the other schizo have known about us for a while, remember when Chase was squawking about "Kiwi Farms and TVA" out to get him and everyone on the farms thought he meant Tennessee Valley Authority?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
You're just going to stop by and not even say 'howdy,' Henri? That's mighty rude of ya. Even Pippa tipped her hat to us and you're better than her, right?

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Our boy might be beyond krunk and having his 11th little Yuri Sperg Crusade against /pcg/ right now. I'm not 100% on it being him, because there's no giant diatribes, but it's his MO, and he might just be too drunk to write properly.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

thhrang