"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

Idol Corp - Sniffing out the most golden and smoky controversies in the vtubing industry.

Limkin

Lisa was a Pretty Connect agent sent to HQ of competition with the purpose of making them blow money on promoting her, so they have nothing left to pay freelancers. The agent is quite experienced at taking companies down (although most of documents about "Tsunderia" mission are classified and cannot be used as a reference) and the forecast promises it will only take a couple more twitter threads until the end. She was promised a paid vacation, set of ropes, mold cleaner and agent Pippa for free use for a week as a reward if she can do it before the end of financial quarter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Another callout post:

dnz4ryG.png

Archives:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

When has Idol ever actually been upfront and transparent. They talk a big game but any sort of "transparency" always comes when they're already in the middle of drama.
They've done performative transparency by publishing their talent revenue share, and Aviel writes occasional blog posts about how great his company is. That's it. He selectively reveals facts that portray the company in a positive light to distract you from facts that portray the company in a negative light. It's not an unheard of marketing tactic, but it comes off as especially dishonest when the problems he's trying to hide are spilling out into the open rather than being resolved in a civil manner behind closed doors. It's just insulting people's intelligence at this point.

VSoyBoy

All the Idol Corp contractors should just ask for their payment direct from McDonalds and Starbucks. Cut out the middleman, you know.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I think Idol deserves its own Laundry Room thread at this point. Might split off these posts into a new thread tonight.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How many Holo and Phase fan-creators have popped up saying they never got compensated by whatever compensation shit they have put out (talent or agency based) again?
i know Niji has had issues with it, but once again hilarious to see the company hell bent on not being like other "eviul" and "non-transparent" corpos once again showing the opposite, whens the contract reveal, Aviel
While I am not a freelancer, I can vouch for Phase's compensation. Any delay between the announcement of the contest winners and my payment was likely due to Sakana being away/busy at AnimeExpo immediately after the contest ended (Uruka had her 3D debut so he was entirely focused on that). I'm in contact with several of the other clippers that won prizes and they have confirmed compensation as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How many Holo and Phase fan-creators have popped up saying they never got compensated by whatever compensation shit they have put out (talent or agency based) again?
i know Niji has had issues with it, but once again hilarious to see the company hell bent on not being like other "eviul" and "non-transparent" corpos once again showing the opposite, whens the contract reveal, Aviel
Ha! Holo fan creators only get Ws unless they're being retards like Holobass and Taipale, lots of artists that have worked with the company have nothing but good things to say. They have been invited to HQ, gone out to eat with staff or Yagoo himself, gotten expensive gifts like cakes and bentos, the fan creators have been incentivized with rewards and contests and Holoindie. The new model artists literally treat working for the company as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for their careers.
Amane Kanata announces a hiatus due to health reasons

Jesus, I really don't want to say it but this is probably gonna end up making her graduate for health reasons, the disease is incurable and will only get worse with time, enjoy her whilst you can bros.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
They replied

I don't pay much attention to Idol as a corpo, so I have not a slight idea what Aviel has been doing or what the company in general has been doing, but they need to figure their shit out, or the pool of people willing to work with them on projects is going to shrink more and more. Rosa even stated the only reason she(?) continued working with Idol is because of the talents. Wouldn't surprise me if that was a feeling shared by others, and that'll only go so far if these issues keep recurring as they have been.

Aviel, you dumb fuck, you need to start taking this shit more seriously and pay more attention to make sure what needs to get done is getting done. You've got a lot of great talents in the company, and even got the beloved Chikafuji Lisa to sign on. This recurring shit does not look good on the company and will affect these talents. If you keep screwing this up, you're going to have a lot of unhappy fans, especially a bunch of Lisa fans who were concerned about her joining Idol in the first place.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Horo7618

No one in particular

Mehk

Looks like one of the managers is getting involved as well with making sure they don't have more call out posts

(A)

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The talents shouldn't have to ever run damage control for management, highly unprofessional.
I guess this is what sets big corpos with hundreds of employees apart from 5 guys in a discord group managing 20 menhera women. But I guess that statement doesn't work because Niji exists... whatever man...

Rin Penrose volunteers to be a contact point

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rin is based and classy, as usual, I see.

So Rat was talking about how she felt she was getting a little outside her ideal body weight, even if she was told by her mom that she didn't notice. So she is gonna start gym arc to try and get to where she wants to be.

Get fucked, architects.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Rin is based and classy, as usual, I see.

So Rat was talking about how she felt she was getting a little outside her ideal body weight, even if she was told by her mom that she didn't notice. So she is gonna start gym arc to try and get to where she wants to be.

Get fucked, architects.
ah yes my favorite Idolcorp talent hakos baelz.
now for an on topic post, I feel like there's not only mismanagement going on but a lot of miscommunication too, that and people could be doing psyops to try and fucking the jews over since it's the "current" thing, either way it could just be them not having as much money as they did when they started the company, so they could just be trying to put things on hold while they wait on the revenue so they can use the money, so aviel may have just started the company with 0 thoughts about the future.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They replied

"Oh fuck, we're sorry we got caught, please remind us about it tomorrow"
And WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN by "please remind us about your unpaid invoice"? You don't even have a basic acountant to keep track of your money?
Idol is rapidly turning into shitshow like vreverie and tsunderia. Rin tweet - chef's kiss: "hello our management are absolutely useless fucktards and i will attempt to tardwrangle them"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
When will these niggas put the "We got by Brave Group " notice already :BijouBijou:
You cant Outjew your way out of this Jewviel:laplusgun:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The talents shouldn't have to ever run damage control for management, highly unprofessional.
I guess this is what sets big corpos with hundreds of employees apart from 5 guys in a discord group managing 20 menhera women. But I guess that statement doesn't work because Niji exists... whatever man...
Still it's nice as a gesture. It shows you have decent people in front of the cameras.

Top Bottom