"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

Hexaposting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I’ll preface this by saying I’ve ignored most of the Hexa posts, has anyone actually “stirred” the pot? Or is it just Hexa ego searching on vt and Twitter? If it’s the latter, that’s a her problem.
Someone DM'ed her the pipkun art on discord that sparked the recent discussion on the Pippa thread. Apparently it was not someone that was apart of her discord server, so more than likely someone from here and/or PCG.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Right now, there's ~200 posts mentioning hexa by name in the pippathread, and about 20 on general thread.
I say keep in general thread until she does some more stupid shit.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Hexa asked to stop being asked about the Pippa collab, so for her sake, I think it's best to provide that separation and keep it to the general or live posting thread. Unless it's actually related to Pippa outside of what has previously been beaten to death.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
what the fuck is a Hexa?
If you weren't joking, It was one of pippa's collab partners, she ended collab after looking at /pcg/ calling her fat, afterwards she had a nuclear meltdown, mentioned being a KF veteran and being followed by The Horned Rat on twitter and some more stuff, wild shit I tell you.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RedRage

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa has done all of one collab with Pippa. I say throw all Hexa posting into the livestream chatting thread, and if you want your post somewhere where people will actually read it, stop making work for the jannies to do and post about Hexa in the proper place.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I figured I'd write some more context about what happened for the people who don't enter the Pippa thread. About 3 weeks ago, Pippa collabed with a 2 view vtuber named HexaVT. The collab went well up until the last 10 minutes or so when both of their autism flared up and they ended very awkwardly. Pippa promised another collab with her before they ended stream. Hexa later went to /pcg/ (which Pippa told her not to do), and she had a bit of a mental breakdown because some posters were calling her a fat whore after she showed her hands on stream. She then cried while reading /pcg/, which she showed on stream. Later she even posted on /pcg/ which she then read on stream. Ever since, she has had some fans and antis on /pcg/ and this forum. Pippa later went on to cancel the collab with her for unspecified reasons. Most recently, Hexa was DM'd a picture of Pipkun's artwork of her that depicts her as obese and being burned at the stake. She then proceeded to talk about it on stream, and shortly after ended her stream.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ignore it, because it makes the capippis suffer.
Or if enough info has been compiled give her a lolcow thread.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If you weren't joking, It was one of pippa's collab partners, she ended collab after looking at /pcg/ calling her fat, afterwards she had a nuclear meltdown, mentioned being a KF veteran and being followed by The Horned Rat on twitter and some more stuff, wild shit I tell you.
I figured I'd write some more context about what happened for the people who don't enter the Pippa thread. About 3 weeks ago, Pippa collabed with a 2 view vtuber named HexaVT. The collab went well up until the last 10 minutes or so when both of their autism flared up and they ended very awkwardly. Pippa promised another collab with her before they ended stream. Hexa later went to /pcg/ (which Pippa told her not to do), and she had a bit of a mental breakdown because some posters were calling her a fat whore after she showed her hands on stream. She then cried while reading /pcg/, which she showed on stream. Later she even posted on /pcg/ which she then read on stream. Ever since, she has had some fans and antis on /pcg/ and this forum. Pippa later went on to cancel the collab with her for unspecified reasons. Most recently, Hexa was DM'd a picture of Pipkun's artwork of her that depicts her as obese and being burned at the stake. She then proceeded to talk about it on stream, and shortly after ended her stream.
My Menhera senses are tingling
But she doesnt sound that good TBH :pippasadl:

RedRage

She's not, if you're looking for a lolcow, its mostly just a menhera sadgirl tearing herself up with ego searching.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She is one of the most mentally ill EN vtubers I've ever seen. But personally, I think she is very entertaining. A talented singer too.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think either her own cow thread or even just the /vt insanity thread would be okay as her response to 1 guys and vt comments seems to be the bulk of the interest in her. Main thread is fine too, but I think it will just result in no more hexa posting as I think most of it is just to antagonize the Pippa thread.

diethylether

bird molecule
poison general with it or give her an own thread, at this rate she'll earn it anyways
I don't know where pipkuns drawing was posted, if it was only here, someone probably sent it to her on purpose, but then again, there are probably plenty of lurker accounts here that have come from /pcg/, so it's not necessarily someone who is posting here. the fact that /pcg/ talks about TVA (and shits on it) every now and then should be proof enough of that.

I'm tired of having it in the pippa thread because I really don't care about her

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Most recently, Hexa was DM'd a picture of Pipkun's artwork of her that depicts her as obese and being burned at the stake. She then proceeded to talk about it on stream, and shortly after ended her stream.
I'm guessing we're getting a dick exploded after all. Taco's back so we feed Pipkun to the chamber. :NinaWave:

Bronze

Considering Hexa made a last statement regarding pippa situation as "No collab in foreseeable future, everything else is fine stop DM'ing me about it" during one of her recent streams, I personally see no reason for a special topic. The statement is more than enough for the discussions about her, and any other thing she does during her streams and other stuff can be put in general.

Having one around the menhera episode could work because Pippaposting did look like Hexaposting then and it was a hot topic, but now its not necessary imo.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
poison general with it or give her an own thread, at this rate she'll earn it anyways
I don't know where pipkuns drawing was posted, if it was only here, someone probably sent it to her on purpose, but then again, there are probably plenty of lurker accounts here that have come from /pcg/, so it's not necessarily someone who is posting here. the fact that /pcg/ talks about TVA (and shits on it) every now and then should be proof enough of that.

I'm tired of having it in the pippa thread because I really don't care about her
He posted it on /pcg/ because he seethes every time she is brought up.

diethylether

bird molecule
He posted in on /pcg/ because he seethes every time she is brought up.
So it was probably someone on /pcg/ who linked it to her. Even if nobody had sent it to her, she might have seen it herself later since she browses /pcg/ herself.

Again, I don't care about her, all I know is that her donothon has been a disaster with at least 2 meltdowns so far and I don't even follow her at all

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can someone describe or link the offending shot at least. What is the context here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom