"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

Hexaposting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

httn

Hag enthusiast
Did any vod of the hexa meltdown surface or is it lost forever?

I dont think we have enough content to sustain a thread for Hexa. I say move her to general until there's another/more frequent meltdowns.

I still don't get the "Not P--H" bit
FAT not PHAT

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Short

God Damn the Sun

I dont think we have enough content to sustain a thread for Hexa. I say move her to general until there's another/more frequent meltdowns.

FAT not PHAT
Here's a clip of her reaction
On stream she says it was Discord DMs, and from somebody that's not in her discord, so it's some retard fucking with her.

Here's where she mentions it until the end of the stream and reviews @famous artist pipkun's art. The rest is almost 2h of the BRB screen.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

FAT not PHAT
The original meltdown is here. It honestly lasts like the whole rest of the stream. It was fucking wild.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Any meltdown over that Pipkun piece is amusing because

A) It references a containment thread on a Kiwifarms offshoot
B) Pipkun got really amped up at the thought of Kirsche being big boned

So with context she should be honored ngl

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You capipfags act like you don't latch onto other chuubas when pippa collabs with them, this is all on you bastards and if I wasn't interested in the drama that could come from this I would've voted to keep this trash in your stinking hellhole of a thread. Learn to live together like the beasts you are or rip each other apart already.

RedRage

You capipfags act like you don't latch onto other chuubas when pippa collabs with them, this is all on you bastards and if I wasn't interested in the drama that could come from this I would've voted to keep this trash in your stinking hellhole of a thread. Learn to live together like the beasts you are or rip each other apart already.
I'll be honest, it was like one retard bitching about it trying to defend her that got this whole thing started, I don't think anyone really cared about the Hexa posting during dead hours, its not like people where spamming her during a livestream If they did I sure as hell did not notice.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I'll be honest, it was like one retard bitching about it trying to defend her that got this whole thing started, I don't think anyone really cared about the Hexa posting during dead hours, its not like people where spamming her during a livestream If they did I sure as hell did not notice.
The post that started this shit was made during the Pippa stream.
View attachment 55137
I don't know if this is true, but it would be very funny if it is :whatastory:

RedRage

And from the looks of it, got instantly dropped in favor of making fun of thrrang, still really don't see the issue, it was one off the cuff post with the rest till the end being about the stream.

Short

God Damn the Sun
And from the looks of it, got instantly dropped in favor of making fun of thrrang, still really don't see the issue, it was one off the cuff post with the rest till the end being about the stream.
What does that post and the almost 3 full pages that were made later discussing it have to do with Pippa?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
They latch everywhere... except the brazil Chuuba. Pippakis fear la sopa di macaco.

famous artist pipkun

naganon and redrage are 2 fags who post their own gay pcg posts in the pippa thread

RedRage

What does that post and the almost 3 full pages that were made later discussing it have to do with Pippa?
Considering you took part in the same conversation (Only so you could try and paint her as a griffter) I'd ask you the same thing? It was clearly off topic, but again, the conversation happening after a stream doesn't seem like an issue, unless you just don't like her, you can just say thats the reason instead of acting like the Pippa containment thread is always on topic.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
lolcows are born, not moulded. It seems pre-emptive to make a lolcow thread for her just now, let her really eke out that niche for herself first. Besides which I'm concerned that it could lead to cowtipping if she's designated too early. We should just move her discussion to the general and kick back and watch until she finally meets the necessary criteria. If we're waiting for the first ever official vtuber lolcow it's got to be as organic as possible.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Considering you took part in the same conversation (Only so you could try and paint her as a griffter) I'd ask you the same thing? It was clearly off topic, but again, the conversation happening after a stream doesn't seem like an issue, unless you just don't like her, you can just say thats the reason instead of acting like the Pippa containment thread is always on topic.
Sorry for being mean to your queen, anyway here are my posts
Hexa is an FAT grifiting whore and this garbage has absolutely nothing to do with Pippa why is it in the Pippa thread?
here I asked why is this shit was on the Pippa thread
So she stops her stream to check a random fucking dm that happens to have that art which she says is from someone that is not in her discord... How are you retards falling for this? I'm glad Pippa will never collab with this FAT grifter again holy shit!
This one is about how I'm glad Pippa won't collab with her again so my post is Pippa related
Is pcg gonna be our boogyman now?
:smugpipi:
This one is about PCG, which I would argue is more Pippa-related than Hexa will ever be! :smugpipi:
If you don't want my opinion stop bringing this shit here, and I may(I won't) stop being mean!
And the final one is me replying to @John Vtuber👁️ calling me out by name.

famous artist pipkun

lolcows are born, not moulded. It seems pre-emptive to make a lolcow thread for her just now, let her really eke out that niche for herself first. Besides which I'm concerned that it could lead to cowtipping if she's designated too early. We should just move her discussion to the general and kick back and watch until she finally meets the necessary criteria. If we're waiting for the first ever official vtuber lolcow it's got to be as organic as possible.
they dont want her in general because she's an easily forgetable streamer. her claim to fame is being a pippa like. "shes pippa if pippa took a wrong turn to albequrque!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom