"my last birthday party I ever threw was my 8th birthday, we rented out an area at the local aquarium so we could eat cake and watch the sharks and no one showed up LOL"Mozumi Pichi

Hexaposting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Just shove her into general with the rest of the indies.
If she continues to have regular autistic breakdowns or somehow generates some large controversy, then she might be interesting enough for her own thread.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I feel like I'm highly out of the loop on this one, but the Pippa thread has never been just a Pippa thread, it's more of the CaPipi Schizo Containment Zone.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I feel like I'm highly out of the loop on this one, but the Pippa thread has never been just a Pippa thread, it's more of the CaPipi Schizo Containment Zone.
The reticule containment zone.

wrp

Who the fuck is Hexa?

I figured I'd write some more context about what happened for the people who don't enter the Pippa thread. About 3 weeks ago, Pippa collabed with a 2 view vtuber named HexaVT. The collab went well up until the last 10 minutes or so when both of their autism flared up and they ended very awkwardly. Pippa promised another collab with her before they ended stream. Hexa later went to /pcg/ (which Pippa told her not to do), and she had a bit of a mental breakdown because some posters were calling her a fat whore after she showed her hands on stream. She then cried while reading /pcg/, which she showed on stream. Later she even posted on /pcg/ which she then read on stream. Ever since, she has had some fans and antis on /pcg/ and this forum. Pippa later went on to cancel the collab with her for unspecified reasons. Most recently, Hexa was DM'd a picture of Pipkun's artwork of her that depicts her as obese and being burned at the stake. She then proceeded to talk about it on stream, and shortly after ended her stream.
Okay, sounds like a no brainer to me, ban off topic discussion from the pippa thread like it already should be. Hexa is not any more on topic than Kirsche or Lia is.
For that matter ban any retard Yamanba that touches the poop.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Saw the announcement in VTA, and I am wondering who the heck is Hexa....? :confusedshuba:
Since I am not going to touch pippa containment thread, someone could give me TLDR video?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think it's a matter of how much and how long after it being relevant to Pippa's streams. I don't think anyone minds a little off-topic posting, but if it's going to continue every time Hexa has a moment, it might as well be somewhere else. Personally I think there's a lot of garbage that gets posted in the Pippa thread that might as well go into the /vt insanity or discord degen threads, because it has nothing to with Pippa or her streams.

chihirogumi

literally who

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Saw the announcement in VTA, and I am wondering who the heck is Hexa....? :confusedshuba:
Since I am not going to touch pippa containment thread, someone could give me TLDR video?
literally who
Read my post you lazy Yamanbas.
I figured I'd write some more context about what happened for the people who don't enter the Pippa thread. About 3 weeks ago, Pippa collabed with a 2 view vtuber named HexaVT. The collab went well up until the last 10 minutes or so when both of their autism flared up and they ended very awkwardly. Pippa promised another collab with her before they ended stream. Hexa later went to /pcg/ (which Pippa told her not to do), and she had a bit of a mental breakdown because some posters were calling her a fat whore after she showed her hands on stream. She then cried while reading /pcg/, which she showed on stream. Later she even posted on /pcg/ which she then read on stream. Ever since, she has had some fans and antis on /pcg/ and this forum. Pippa later went on to cancel the collab with her for unspecified reasons. Most recently, Hexa was DM'd a picture of Pipkun's artwork of her that depicts her as obese and being burned at the stake. She then proceeded to talk about it on stream, and shortly after ended her stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think she survived getting Pipkun'd Screenshot_20231111-015446_Chrome.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

I cant help but think a containment thread for the containment thread is really funny. Put Hexaposting in general (and liveposting when she is live of course) where it will either naturally flourish or die out. Forcing a lolcow thread on her is a bit too much.

Also to the two who voted that they'd post their better ideas below

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Reticule is making sense, we're all doomed.

To be honest, I voted for a new hexa thread, because I've missed her collab with Pippa along with the next few days of reading the forum, and as a result I have absolutely no idea who the fuck Hexa even is.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Apparently this was the reason she ended stream after talking about the Pipkun art:

see? i did nothing wrong and have zero impact on anyone. im inconsequential in the vtuber sphere. i can draw whatever i want and no one cares.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I'm fine with having her in the general but eventually it'd be nice to do more separated threads of notable people or groups, not just the Pippa and Kirsche threads.

At least it's getting dealt with quickly, I remember /vt/ having a shitshow when the likes of Kirsche and Nyaru got shilled on /pcg/ despite actually doing stuff with the girls, whilst the OP only mentioned indies that didn't do anything with Phase because Mins designed them too.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Its really funnny that after some weeks without watching Pippa the first stream that i watched was THAT collab with Hexa
She isnt the most mentally destroyed vtuber that i know of but please if she has another meltdown consider leaving her outside of the general

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How in the world is Hexa posting still relevent in the Pippa thread in the first place? What the fuck has she been doing to keep the Pipiggers attention?

RedRage

How in the world is Hexa posting still relevent in the Pippa thread in the first place? What the fuck has she been doing to keep the Pipiggers attention?
Most things save for the pipkun/family breakdown have been her talking about the Pippa situation and her potently being blacklisted from phase collabs.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mostly just discussions about the aftermath of the Collab and why hexa can't Collab with the rabbit anymore

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I have no clue on who "Hexa" is, but I am looking forward to the writeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom