"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

Hexaposting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The post that started this shit was made during the Pippa stream.
I posted it because I thought it was interesting, and it's directly related to a member of this forum that is active in the Pippa thread. Maybe it should have been in a different thread, but the artwork that Pipkun made is still sort of related to the collab she had with Pippa. It's posted on /pcg/ anytime Hexa is brought up there, which has been happening since the collab.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
This is clearly people trying to milk a stone, just put her in the general, if she does nothing of note, people will tire out after being Migo'd to death.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm not opposed to Hexa having her own thread. Doesn't necessarily have to be a lolcow thread just yet, but with how unstable she seems to be I could see more incidents happening over time. It wouldn't hurt to have some kind of documentation where each post isn't broken up by eight of us bullying thhrangussy for having a broom.

EDIT: For convenience if someone does want to put together an OP, here are my posts with her roommate information.
Hexa's rm is Yume, who used to be among the edgy anitwitter crowd several years ago. This is her current personal account (also went by yumepilled/fatmilkers/about twenty other aliases because she's one of those people who seems to get banned every few months). The only actually notable drama surrounding her is she had beef with darlingstrawbie (RevSaysDesu's girlfriend) a while ago, but they seem to be over that and have streamed together since.

She seems pretty harmless overall, I'm not too concerned about her back alley build-a-bear dealings. I remember she raided one of the late-night Twitch streams and Pippa seemed at least somewhat familiar with her at the time.
She was an anitwitter personality from a few years back, where there was a completely different "audience" for those kind of antics compared to the vtuber audience. You could say or do the most absurd shit and because of the comically-exaggerated nihilistic culture even the people who were in a position where they should be bothered would just meme about it; which is the complete inverse of /vt/ where everything is blown out of proportion and made personal, no matter how insignificant. This is a new, different kind of backlash that she probably just wasn't mentally prepared for.

I didn't mention this before because she hasn't done this in years, and doesn't seem interested in going back to it since she's in what seems like a normal relationship, but she used to be very... egirl-ish. I distinctly remember her posting lewd photos on at least one of her old, now-banned accounts. I realise this is a "source: I said so" thing, so here's her joking about it on her Hexa account with her long-time friend Syd who I've also seen naked.

(If someone could archive that I'd appreciate it, neither of the usual sites are working for me right now)
EDIT: Archive

I bring this up because in that community actual female women who posted their body in that community were treated as goddesses because 99% of their followers were horny single men - obviously that's also true with vtubers, but the "hot girl" buff isn't as strong when everyone has a hot girl avatar. I think she's always been menhera, but this is the first time she's been exposed to the kind of things that push the specific buttons to cause a meltdown.

Photos with (ex?)-boyfriend:
image (6).jpgimage (7).jpgimage (8).jpg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think at this point, unless she mentions Pippa by name or is heavily implied, it's time to move it to either the general or the liveposting threads respectively. If she continues to not learn and shows more cow tendencies then it may be time to give her that dedicated thread.
Some have said she has no interest to those outside of the Pippthread, but moving her to where there are more eyes may actually drum up more interest for her and spark interest outside of the dumpsterfire.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm not opposed to Hexa having her own thread. Doesn't necessarily have to be a lolcow thread just yet, but with how unstable she seems to be I could see more incidents happening over time. It wouldn't hurt to have some kind of documentation where each post isn't broken up by eight of us bullying thhrangussy for having a broom.

EDIT: For convenience if someone does want to put together an OP, here are my posts with her roommate information.

Photos with (ex?)-boyfriend:
oh shes not that fat. shes actually cute

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wait you hadn't actually seen her before drawing that picture?

That's actually hilarious.
He just saw the "WHORE WHORE FAT FAT FAT" poster and started drawing :Vesper-UNHINGED:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
no matter the outcome of this poll, I am meeting each and every one of you at the local waffle house

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
no matter the outcome of this poll, I am meeting each and every one of you at the local waffle house
I'll have you know I clipped her opera singing, I disappear, it disappears with me.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ill have you know I clipped her opera singing, I disappear, it disappears with me.

she really is an amazing singer, even if she doesn't think she is, and I know this coming from me is 1000% biased, but I will stand by her being incredibly talented

Koronesuki

X-Potato

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
she really is an amazing singer, even if she doesn't think she is, and I know this coming from me is 1000% biased, but I will stand by her being incredibly talented

Yes, I'm shilling for Hexa right now :smugpipi:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
She really hasn't done enough to be considered a lolcow. She's just particularly menhera. That could change in the future if she keeps posting on /vt/ and melting down from fanart, but for now, it seems a bit mean to give her a lolcow thread.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
She really hasn't done enough to be considered a lolcow. She's just particularly menhera. That could change in the future if she keeps posting on /vt/ and melting down from fanart, but for now, it seems a bit mean to give her a lolcow thread.
Basically this. It's not like she's that fucking charcoal black midnight Yamanba KFC Kyo. Or communist girlfailure Futacoochie Mana.

:twittersperg::kyoracist:

What's the longevity on a Pippa Sphere (Pippa's friends) thread? There's enough in her non-PC harem to mull it over.

On that note, it might be time for a Phase Connect (sans Pippa?) liveposting general. The girls do generate enough liveposting as is to potentially make it worthwhile.. especially if we get Gen. 3 next month.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Don't we already have a thread for potential cows could we not use that instead? https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/known-creep-schizo-autist-discussion-thread.140/

Think we can shove Potential Lolcows even if they are Vtubers in there as well I am seriously against creating more threads who only purpose is to cater to tribalism.

as for "doing enough" potential cow is still potential and worth keeping an eye on remember some of you speds argued that Nolan had not done enough (ignorant of him practicing infinites on his sister)

The point of Threads and Longposts is to document activity so everyone can see exactly how lolcow they are and act with that knowlage going forward if a post is never compiled then the ignorant will usually just claim not enough as been done because the information is spread out so far and people refuse to do their reps.Spoonfeeding is sometimes a necessity when discussing Lolcows everyone should be more or less on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom