"Do I sound like a guy to you? don't answer that..."Fujikura Uruka

Hexaposting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have no clue on who "Hexa" is, but I am looking forward to the writeup.
What if the write up ends up being a bait and switch like the Logan Paul content cop and it's actually about Pipkun and his strange corn on the cob art?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Most of the "best" lolcows on the homeland have some kind of public moral failing, even if it's not written in stone that a lolcow must have one (e.g. Ethan Ralph's ragepig antics, DSP lying to his paypigs). So far, the worst I've seen of Hexa is that she's terrible at handling Internet attention. She's not doing gayops like Chase or psychotically obsessing over people like Henri.

New Hexaposting, if any, can go into either general thread depending on whether she's live. I'm not sure that existing posts should be moved though. If in the future she generates enough drama to overwhelm general, the lolcow thread can be made then.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Since this poll was so close, I decided to leave it running a few extra days just in case there was a Nolan-esk situation where the subject did something that immediately and dramatically swung the outcome in one direction or another. This did not happen, and things remain irritatingly 'muggy'.

Since the Pipkin thread moves so fast I'm not going to go back and move all the Hexa stuff to General, as either way it'd be pretty buried at this point. Instead I'm going to rule that Hexaposting should take place in the General thread from now on. Keep her out of the Pipkin thread, please.

I will re-evaluate matters if Hexa has another major freak-out or otherwise reignites this drama by herself. At present it seems she is actually trying to get over it, and given she's a self-admitted alcoholic, I'm not really keen on making a thread for her which somebody would inevitably link her to in the hopes of triggering another meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom