"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

soap suds

Feel free to shut me down if I'm completely wrong on this, but I've heard some rumblings about Finana crying 20 minutes into a recent membership stream because she was broke and couldn't join Pomu and Elira for their Antarctica trip. The rrat is that she was broke from spending her money on gacha games.

I did a random price search for Antarctic cruises and from what Pomu said in her cover after talk VOD (I'm still going through it atm) she got her trip for 50% off which could be anywhere between $5-8K.
View attachment 61432
Like everyone else said, Finana is dumb and spends all her money willy nilly. She spends a ton of money on gacha and luxury items like Gucci boots. It also seems like her family makes her foot most of the bill when they travel. She's not broke by any means, but she is stupid with finances and her family doesn't seem to mind using her as a wallet when they need it.

Limkin

and her family doesn't seem to mind using her as a wallet when they need it.
tbf I would too, knowing she will waste all of it on png anyway

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
tbf I would too, knowing she will waste all of it on png anyway
.png and vibrators.

:educateyourself:

That she leaves around the house apparently.

For her parents to discover.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
she keeps shooting herself in the foot so her fanbases keeps shrinking overall.
How many times has she shot herself in the foot? I've only got these times down.
  • :educateyourself:
  • L + ratio to "parasocial fucks".
  • The ryugard groomcord leaks.
  • (Personal opinion) gimping herself with her game selection for streams when she displays decent skill at games (She isn't Selen-tier but decently competent)
granted, four times is way too much for anyone but I feel like there's been more.

Jealous

Lurker
How many times has she shot herself in the foot? I've only got these times down.
  • :educateyourself:
  • L + ratio to "parasocial fucks".
  • The ryugard groomcord leaks.
  • (Personal opinion) gimping herself with her game selection for streams when she displays decent skill at games (She isn't Selen-tier but decently competent)
granted, four times is way too much for anyone but I feel like there's been more.
There's the birthday billboard drama.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Jealous

Lurker

frz

Awoogers

RiverBear

ngl that does sound like a shit present
To be fair, it was cool when the Takodachis did it because it was the first time
Afterwards, everyone else did it too. I think even Nyanners and Silvervale bought a spot for themselves.
No one cared about Times Square Billboard after that because you're basically just following Hololive at that point

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
From what I read she has stopped doing coomer ASMR content - which from my understanding she was actually good at it, and a majority of the remaining Ryuguards were giant coomers. Stopping doing that has chased off another portion.

Bug Eater

That was a dumb vt rrat and had nothing to do with Finana, her discord was talking to someone from Sakuzaka Central about the feasibility of a project like that and decided that it wouldn't be possible for them given the time and money constraints. (IIRC the "fuck off Millie/Nina" part is because of comments they made about her fans needing to step up after her previous birthday)

(Sakuzaka Central is an international fan club for some JP idol group)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
.png and vibrators.

Just like easter! Except it makes you disappointed instead of excited...

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
.png and vibrators.

Wait what? Is that real?
Damn i'd be ashamed to no end if My parents found My fap material ONCE. You are telling me this is something that happens often enough that it became a depressive eastern egg hunt?
Even Worse You telling me she collects .png's?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wait what? Is that real?
Damn i'd be ashamed to no end if My parents found My fap material ONCE. You are telling me this is something that happens often enough that it became a depressive eastern egg hunt?
Nah, her dad found a vibrator once, because he received and opened a package meant for her. That was it.

I thought all parents knew not to invade the privacy of adolescent children to preserve their sanity, but apparently not.
This, on the other hand, is entirely true and indeed horrifying beyond measure.

Awoogers

Wait what? Is that real?
last time i checked(around 2 years ago or so) apparently the egg incident and the flute one happened on multiple occasions so i guess that applies to the other phallic objects as well

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I thought all parents knew not to invade the privacy of adolescent children to preserve their sanity, but apparently not.
we're talking about SEA parents, you should be an expert on that i believe

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

Bronze

Can we clock a twitter account, holy shit thats late

Top Bottom