"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I can't really say much about Pomu graduating because others has said it better than me, but I do appreciate how Scuddle (or Scuttle) decided that pomu's graduation is good enough time from his inactivity to say "I'm hurt by this graduation, please be compassionate to other nijifans/nijifags here" while he himself just goes poof .

Real brave.

At least those who didn't get migo'd to death still tries to be fans while not necessarily tied to the corpo that would kill their oshii from get go.

Disappointment aside, I do hope that Pomu could find better venture after her graduations. I don't really want to add more fuel to the whole "she's vshojo now!" or "pomu on holoen lesgoo" thing, but I just want that she's still happy as ever in the future.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I can't really say much about Pomu graduating because others has said it better than me, but I do appreciate how Scuddle (or Scuttle) decided that pomu's graduation is good enough time from his inactivity to say "I'm hurt by this graduation, please be compassionate to other nijifans/nijifags here" while he himself just goes poof .

Real brave.

At least those who didn't get migo'd to death still tries to be fans while not necessarily tied to the corpo that would kill their oshii from get go.

Disappointment aside, I do hope that Pomu could find better venture after her graduations. I don't really want to add more fuel to the whole "she's vshojo now!" or "pomu on holoen lesgoo" thing, but I just want that she's still happy as ever in the future.

I don't think there was ever much hope for me being a Nijifan, only Pomu, Elira ,Selen, Rosemi, Reimu, Luca and Zaion ever interested me at all( and half of those i lost interest in fast for various reasons), but the way that Scuddle specifically, acted back in the homeland gave me an immediate distaste for the company. I never let it sour me on the talents i actually liked, but i defiantly got more enjoyment from the company's various fuck ups knowing that he was a fan.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
GOOD. RUN, POMU.

AND TAKE SELEN WITH YOU PLEASE.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think there was ever much hope for me being a Nijifan, only Pomu, Elira ,Selen, Rosemi, Reimu, Luca and Zaion ever interested me at all( and half of those i lost interest in fast for various reasons), but the way that Scuddle specifically, acted back in the homeland gave me an immediate distaste for the company. I never let it sour me on the talents i actually liked, but i defiantly got more enjoyment from the company's various fuck ups knowing that he was a fan.
I enjoyed bullying him and him getting pissed off and ranting off on long tangents about how we were wrong and he was totally right, fun dude to mess with. This Shit showed promise but then I had to go and murder him before his prime, sometimes I'm just too good at killing off faggots I guess.

SomeRando

Pomu Rainpuff, the girl who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.

The Nijisanji Redemption (2024)

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
I'm genuinely blindsided by this news- yeah some signs were there, but Pomu has always been so passionate about Nijisanji. She loves her JP senpai and I feel like she was really proud of her position in gen 1 and all the work she put in. It's so hard to believe she's already leaving.

Lazulight's debuts are what really got me into EN vtubing and they really had to struggle for a solid half a year. They were kind of considered failures, got (pretty unfairly imo) compared to Myth all the time, and JP barely acknowledged their existence. And then finally everything was going so well and I'm so sad that incompetent management had to drive all that into the ground.

RRAT time. Back with the Zaion thing, people were talking about the mean girls and the whole Eliira clique and whatnot. What if this is every talent that is not part of that "clique" just leaving?
Pomu and Elira were friends pre-Niji. I'm pretty sure she was at least friendly with all of Hanamori, so if there's a clique, she is very much in it lol

Being a fan of the company might be something that harms future prospects of staying. Kind of similar to the whole Paris Syndrome, the company probably didn't live up to a fan's expectations. Similar to how Vesper was the most visibly excited to get into Holostars, yet had the hardest time fitting in to the company.
I have to agree- Axia Krone was a huge fan of Niji JP and auditioned something like four or five times. He was super disillusioned by the time he left, it was really sad to see.

Just gonna drop some of her interactions with her JP senpai

Probably my favorite project of hers

And finally, in the immortal words of Kagami Shachou
I'M POMU! YOU'RE POMU! WE ARE POMU!

I'm going to miss this fairy but I'm excited for her future!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The question is though, let's say Vshojo DID pick up Mika and/or Pomu.

Why hasn't Nijisanji blacklisted talent from doing anything with Vshojo seeing how they are effectively stealing their talent? Like it's never going to end. You could probably start guessing how many ex-Nijis end up over there by the end of the year.
Wouldn't that make niji more restrictive and help in the black corpo narrative? I believe no corpo should ever tie you down in their office when you're just basically doing contracted work, let's say they did impose it, who's to say people won't pick up on it eventually and spreads even more rrat that destroyed their popularity further down?
Rather than imposing a blacklist they should've focused on hearing their talents worry and provided actual support that doesn't involve them going back-n-forth cuz of muh jp corp autism

I hope it's Elira. I really fucking do. She is probably the least affected by whatever the fuck is wrong with the company, as she is more than happy to play the same couple of autistic JRPG for a year for 8 hours a day, and barely interacts with management, but her biggest friends are out already and if management gets all pissy about them interacting she might just pull a plug
Elira's departure would be an interesting one because the people rrating about early njen being her clique playground will get to see whether their gossip holds true or not, but I don't think she has any strong reason to leave yet other than the fact that her friends are walking out one by one so yeah

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Alright, check it out. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool phase fanboy. I love these menhera bitches the way that I love air: I will die in two minutes without them. That being said?

There is no way in fucking hell that Pomu and Selen are going to wind up in Phase Connect. There is a non-zero in the sense that there's a non-zero chance of someone riding a seat-less motorcycle through an exploding razor-blade factory and coming out unscathed on the other end. Yes, it's possible but it's extremely unlikely. The most likely Nijisanji pickup for phase is not Selen Tatsuki or Pomu Rainpuff but Zaion Lanza AKA Sayu Synchronicity. I would be fucking ecstatic if Pomu and Selen washed up on their shores. I would thin that it's the greatest thing ever.

It's not going to happen. IN terms of influence and subscriber count, Selen and Pomu make Phase Connect's golden girl look like a dumpster diving bitch. Pippa looms large above Phase but can't hold a candle to anyone who's been in Niji or holo for a minute. If they were to experience a moment of beatific charity and deign to join Phase as Invaders, they would be taking it upon themselves to sacrifice their audience for a tiny ass Canadian company that's generated a lot of buzz but only a little sub count beyond their reach.

They would have to do that while ignoring that their old friends Mysta and Nina are over in Vshojo having the time of their fucking lives with Geega, Not!Pikamee and whoever the hell else washed up on their shores. Watch Vshojo for Selen and Pomu and you know what? If Gunrun will give them a home? Then god bless his autistic, lewdtiuber slinging ass!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Real brave.

The aptly named scuttle for clambering in, dropping a tl;dr that is half bait, half lie, and scurrying out with an air of smug superiority that he once again put the debased peasants in their place.

frz

Alright, check it out. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool phase fanboy. I love these menhera bitches the way that I love air: I will die in two minutes without them. That being said?

There is no way in fucking hell that Pomu and Selen are going to wind up in Phase Connect. There is a non-zero in the sense that there's a non-zero chance of someone riding a seat-less motorcycle through an exploding razor-blade factory and coming out unscathed on the other end. Yes, it's possible but it's extremely unlikely. The most likely Nijisanji pickup for phase is not Selen Tatsuki or Pomu Rainpuff but Zaion Lanza AKA Sayu Synchronicity. I would be fucking ecstatic if Pomu and Selen washed up on their shores. I would thin that it's the greatest thing ever.

It's not going to happen. IN terms of influence and subscriber count, Selen and Pomu make Phase Connect's golden girl look like a dumpster diving bitch. Pippa looms large above Phase but can't hold a candle to anyone who's been in Niji or holo for a minute. If they were to experience a moment of beatific charity and deign to join Phase as Invaders, they would be taking it upon themselves to sacrifice their audience for a tiny ass Canadian company that's generated a lot of buzz but only a little sub count beyond their reach.

They would have to do that while ignoring that their old friends Mysta and Nina are over in Vshojo having the time of their fucking lives with Geega, Not!Pikamee and whoever the hell else washed up on their shores. Watch Vshojo for Selen and Pomu and you know what? If Gunrun will give them a home? Then god bless his autistic, lewdtiuber slinging ass!
The widely accepted answer is Vshojo mate, noone think Phase can actually pull it off beside memes. Also not just Pomu, Selen, Mika is likely going there as well and whoever going to graduate next from NijiEN

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys can't we all just agree that Millie will hold EN together?!?!?!
:medsmoremeds:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
The widely accepted answer is Vshojo mate, noone think Phase can actually pull it off beside memes. Also not just Pomu, Selen, Mika is likely going there as well and whoever going to graduate next from NijiEN
Yeah, but Us Phasefags keep speculating. I'll say it here and I'll die on this hill: Selen and Pumu for Vshojo, Sayu for Phase. Something tells me that there's going to be aboth wave of invaders in the coming year.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Every time the shark returns, blood is spilled, i hope next obligatory shark apparition take Kyo with her
Sharks don't like the taste of weed, fentanyl, Olde English, and menthols. Except for mudsharks.

But once they go black, other sharks don't want them back.

:kaelalaugh:
image.png

:smugrys:
This image has long needed to have the Pippa/Phase (mold girls) Mold proliferating. Could even make a .gif with it overrunning ala Pandemic or Plague Inc.
POMU GRADUATING
NIJI IS EXPLODING
PERHAPS SHE'S GOT A NEW NAME

IN THIS WINTER SEASON
FOR BLACK CORPO REASONS
GRIM REAPER HERE HOLDING HER BLADE

A DESOLATE PLACE
WITHOUT ANY TRACE
OF THE PLAY BUTTON'S METAL FEEL

FROM MANAGEMENT'S SPITE
SHE STANDS UP AND FIGHTS
THE ONLY THING WE KNOW FOR REAL

THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED
RIKU IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD
THE TALENTS ALL LEFT
AND THROUGH VSHOJO THEY'LL BE BACK

BECAUSE MANAGEMENT DON'T GIVE BACK WHAT THEY TAKE
OH NO THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED
IT'S THE ONLY THING WE'LL EVER KNOW

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's not going to happen. IN terms of influence and subscriber count, Selen and Pomu make Phase Connect's golden girl look like a dumpster diving bitch. Pippa looms large above Phase but can't hold a candle to anyone who's been in Niji or holo for a minute.

Counter!

CCV is, I would argue, far more important than subscribers, and on that front, Pippa of late is on par with Selen, and doing better than Pomu. She's also kicking the shit out of nearly everyone else not named Selen. Other Phase members like Tenma, Lia, and Shiina are also competitive with Nijisanji, and so far Phase Gen 3 has been doing really well (but we'll see if that's just a New Shine boost or not). Performance wise, NijiEN has really gone down hill, while Phase is on the rise.

That said, I also don't think Pomu or Selen would come to Phase, for a number of reasons. One is that they are such established talents they can go where they choose. If they want Hololive, it would be silly for Hololive to not grab them. Phase is also still a small, tight ship. They just had a gen, and Phase gens require a lot of time in the oven. Unless they go the Invader route, I don't see it - and even then, I'm not sure Phase has the resources to just take on a couple new vtubers out of the blue.

VShojo is so attractive as they already got friends there (though Pomu has Lia at Phase), and the way the company is formatted, they can just plug in new vtubers as they desire. If Pomu and (for some reason) Selen really wanted to go to Phase, they'd likely be waiting a few months at the very least. If they're fine with that, great, I'd love to see them there, but I just don't see this happening.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Unless they go the Invader route, I don't see it - and even then, I'm not sure Phase has the resources to just take on a couple new vtubers out of the blue.
Damn, imagine any one of those niji ens becoming phase invaders, that'd be insane

x Hades Stamps

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Damn, imagine any one of those niji ens becoming phase invaders, that'd be insane

Sayu's been collabing a good amount with various Phase members, and it's not even just with Pippa! I kinda wonder if she's eyeing Phase, despite some rumblings I'm seeing about her losing interest in vtubing (though that just may be incorrect speculation on others).

Phase would be a good place for her, I think, if she wants a place to go. Many a Pippa fans were amused with her antics as Zaion, and were upset (and amused) for the bullshit Nijisanji pulled on her. If Sayu isn't soured by her experience with vtuber companies, and is looking for support, I think she would run into no issues in Phase, and would be quite welcomed by the general fanbase.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Yeah, but Us Phasefags keep speculating. I'll say it here and I'll die on this hill: Selen and Pumu for Vshojo, Sayu for Phase. Something tells me that there's going to be aboth wave of invaders in the coming year.

Sayu's been collabing a good amount with various Phase members, and it's not even just with Pippa! I kinda wonder if she's eyeing Phase, despite some rumblings I'm seeing about her losing interest in vtubing (though that just may be incorrect speculation on others).

Phase would be a good place for her, I think, if she wants a place to go. Many a Pippa fans were amused with her antics as Zaion, and were upset (and amused) for the bullshit Nijisanji pulled on her. If Sayu isn't soured by her experience with vtuber companies, and is looking for support, I think she would run into no issues in Phase, and would be quite welcomed by the general fanbase.
Sayu going to phase is something i could see, the others no. There going to Holo, Vshojo, or staying indie.

frz

Counter!

CCV is, I would argue, far more important than subscribers, and on that front, Pippa of late is on par with Selen, and doing better than Pomu. She's also kicking the shit out of nearly everyone else not named Selen. Other Phase members like Tenma, Lia, and Shiina are also competitive with Nijisanji, and so far Phase Gen 3 has been doing really well (but we'll see if that's just a New Shine boost or not). Performance wise, NijiEN has really gone down hill, while Phase is on the rise.

That said, I also don't think Pomu or Selen would come to Phase, for a number of reasons. One is that they are such established talents they can go where they choose. If they want Hololive, it would be silly for Hololive to not grab them. Phase is also still a small, tight ship. They just had a gen, and Phase gens require a lot of time in the oven. Unless they go the Invader route, I don't see it - and even then, I'm not sure Phase has the resources to just take on a couple new vtubers out of the blue.

VShojo is so attractive as they already got friends there (though Pomu has Lia at Phase), and the way the company is formatted, they can just plug in new vtubers as they desire. If Pomu and (for some reason) Selen really wanted to go to Phase, they'd likely be waiting a few months at the very least. If they're fine with that, great, I'd love to see them there, but I just don't see this happening.
The issue is you are only looking at the biggest one. Other than Pippa they all have very shit CCV and all far far below NijiEN.
There's also the argument that Pippa's fanbase would not be interested in watching someone like Pomu, completely different vtuber style and they will not transfer at all. (As they already aren't even transferring into the rest of the Phase girls)
Phase would love to get their hand on Selen/Pomu yes because that's a completely different fanbase going into their pocket and some of their fans who follow them will watch the other Phase girls not named Pippa, but Sakana is still punching up far beyond his current capability for these names.
The only reason Selen/Pomu would go for Phase is if they get rejected by all of Holo & Vshojo. After they are rejected Phase might still have to compete with Brave because they are shitflinging money around. :luidance:

She's irreparably stupid and I say that both lovingly and with certainty

She's more than likely to stay until like a battered wife than leave at least until she snaps and says fuck all

Unfortunately it's a racial trait
Imagine if Millie's gonna go next month and it was management larping all this time, that'd actually be hilarious. :deztheroom:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Guys can't we all just agree that Millie will hold EN together?!?!?!
:medsmoremeds:
She's irreparably stupid and I say that both lovingly and with certainty

She's more than likely to stay until like a battered wife than leave at least until she snaps and says fuck all

Unfortunately it's a racial trait

Top Bottom