"Read less 4chan 👍🏻"Veibae

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Gura its still burn out and now Ame is as well

Burned out from never building anything to completion in minecraft. Gotcha.

Bug Eater

:WHORE!!!: Riku is gonna merge the EN to to all the branches next month I think
Too early for that IMO, Niji EN after their worst year in existence will still probably bring in $30-40m in revenue, maybe more if they were planning on doing the AR Live before the financial year ends. The real test will be how the branch looks this time next year after the dust has settled.

내가:smugina:
내가:tomorrow:

泥哥:smugselen:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
maybe rrat is a woman due to how long that grudge was held for
:BijouBijou::BijouBijou:

We're on a discussion board where we gossip about the daily lives, activities, and interactions of groups of girls.

Everyone on this forum is a woman until proven otherwise.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Gura its still burn out and now Ame is as well
Maybe its better for the rest but Dimitri Jap isnt the motherfucking second coming of Jesus Christ that vt/ believes him to be
Gura's issues predated Jap, to be fair. Can't really blame him for her. There are definitely mistakes that were made elsewhere, though. While not fully related to Holo, both Ame and Kiara had company issues that just compounded with personal issues they were having. I mentioned music production issues with Bae, as well. She was pretty openly pissed about it in her membership post yesterday. Calli's getting her ass kicked with some management team, though that may be UMJ, but her music has generally suffered over the last year and a half.

It bothers me when people write off the company issues because it is much easier for the talents/livers to push back when the public is on their side. Unfortunately, AnyColor rarely seem to care what the Western public thinks of them, apparently.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gura's issues predated Jap, to be fair. Can't really blame him for her. There are definitely mistakes that were made elsewhere, though. While not fully related to Holo, both Ame and Kiara had company issues that just compounded with personal issues they were having. I mentioned music production issues with Bae, as well. She was pretty openly pissed about it in her membership post yesterday. Calli's getting her ass kicked with some management team, though that may be UMJ, but her music has generally suffered over the last year and a half.

It bothers me when people write off the company issues because it is much easier for the talents/livers to push back when the public is on their side. Unfortunately, AnyColor rarely seem to care what the Western public thinks of them, apparently.
HoloEN has gotten better from 2022 though, during that year there was a very palpable sense of lethargy to the whole thing.
As always Holo's issues seem to be more incompetence/ineffectiveness rather than maliciousness or corporate rot.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

HoloEN has gotten better from 2022 though, during that year there was a very palpable sense of lethargy to the whole thing.
For sure. Jap may not be the second coming of Jesus, but he is doing well. My point is I don't think people should let up on criticizing a company if they deserve it. That's something I see a lot on Reddit and Twitter is fans coping when shit gets tough.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Being worse than Omega was really hard

Well yeah i will admit he fixed some things and the Gura situation isnt his fault but he is just SLIGHTHY better

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For sure. Jap may not be the second coming of Jesus, but he is doing well. My point is I don't think people should let up on criticizing a company if they deserve it. That's something I see a lot on Reddit and Twitter is fans coping when shit gets tough.
I'm guessing the whole thing with your oshi's cover song doesn't have you too happy? :SelenHAHAhere:
Yeah I don't fucking know how these things happen, I'd love to understand how they have these weird issues out of nowhere.

Edit: Hello britbong bossman, did you have a good resty rest? Pomu's death is on you btw.

The Rratarded Alt

I'm guessing the whole thing with your oshi's cover song doesn't have you too happy? :SelenHAHAhere:
Yeah I don't fucking know how these things happen, I'd love to understand how they have these weird issues out of nowhere.
At this point I am almost certain it is an issue with the tards in their music division, considering it keeps being issues specifically with song releases. The fact that it wasn't just the cover that it happened with, but the Pekora song, too, makes it seem like it wasn't a permissions thing. I am pretty sure it may have even been a problem with her song with Korone and cover with Chloe, if I remember correctly she was worried about those not releasing in time, either, though they did in the end.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At this point I am almost certain it is an issue with the tards in their music division, considering it keeps being issues specifically with song releases. The fact that it wasn't just the cover that it happened with, but the Pekora song, too, makes it seem like it wasn't a permissions thing. I am pretty sure it may have even been a problem with her song with Korone and cover with Chloe, if I remember correctly she was worried about those not releasing in time, either, though they did in the end.
Hmm... considering a good quarter of everything Holo does is music... yeah that's pretty weird and stupid.
One thing they DID seemingly fix, which I'm noticing now that I'm watching the advent collab thingie, is that their collab tech whatever thing seems to work MUCH better nowadays. I remember those old collabs with myth where people would constantly disappear or had to be replaced with a cutout stand-in but now collabs seem really smooth even with 5 members all in live2d simultaneously. 'Member that one TTRPG session where they couldn't do anything the whole time because the software kept breaking?

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
We should rename this thread : Asylum intelectuals or create one where we discuss these issues

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We should rename this thread : Asylum intelectuals or create one where we discuss these issues
Nah that's a big part of the general discourse, I think we have lobotomized the general by scooping chunks out of it enough already.

Stunned But Dumb

I know its meant to be sad, but if that was her goal in joining Niji, she can consider it a success. As the first wave, she and her genmates helped bring in thousands of fans into this hobby and as more waves were created, she helped to retain them. Really, she's a one of a kind woman.

Edit: whoops

Last edited:

Tubedude

Nah, at least not publicly. He's probably just a regular ol' straight dude.
Zentreya was originally a duo project with his girlfriend where he'd handle the tech, mocap, etc. and she'd do the voice and chat interactions. At some point they broke up and him doing the voice wouldn't have been so great so he got the voice changer running with some lore reason as to why he uses it. It really does bring in the bank for him and got him into Vshojo, so...
There a clip of both of them and his voice out there, but I've never been interested enough to save it

With that said, I do remember the only time he's ever mentioned anything to do with trans stuff was a donation he made to a trans charity along with a donation to kids cancer charity because he wanted to use Kick (or rumble?) for streaming and this was when a lot of people were really hating on Kick since it's racist or something.
Feels like the first half of your post was meant for the general thread.

I know its meant to be sad, but if that was her goal in joining Niji, she can considered it a success. As the first wave, she and her genmates helped bring in thousands of fans into this hobby and as more waves were created, she helped to retain them. Really, she's a one of a kind woman.
Still is sad to see a fan of the company get tired enough of it to leave it in the end.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Nah that's a big part of the general discourse, I think we have lobotomized the general by scooping chunks out of it enough already.
Forgive me for the Scuddle i am about to do in the general then

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

ippy

Sorry to all the pomudachis. I remember making a post in the old thread about how genuinely odd she is... here's some of the highlights:

She's such a powerhouse and im so happy to see her again when she redebuts. Obviously it has to be vshojo, if theres a gunrun/mousey hitlist, pomu and pikamee have to be top 5 (if not top 2). She'd likely also be a holo target as well (i assume), but i dont think theyre nimble enough to grab her. I think theyd have a schedule set in stone and a process that needs to be followed. Vshojo will have had everything set up for her the second they found out she was available. Im so excited! the hyper gremlin (mouse, henya, pomu) is coming - and hopefully within a month or two of her graduation.

Top Bottom