"Uh huh, oh yeah, this is all my fault, right, gaslighting is the victim's fault, okay, gotchoo!"Hakos Baelz

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do Kson and Nazuna not count?
Neither of them wanted to leave holo or were poached, kson left because of china and was obviously taken in later on, nazuna was forced out and then taken in by kson.
Neither was like this were they are still in but obviously got a funny funny DM and put in their two weeks notice.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Tubedude

I know this was planned and they did shit to Selen anyways but the mental image of Riku going to Selen and begging her to not fuck off now that pomu is, is kinda funny

I dont think they would do that at all though tbh, they probably have a gen cooking for release in 4 or 3 months
Why? He has stacks of thousands, hundreds of thousands of applications, he can just easily replace her with a whole new gen in less than a week, commissioned art provided by a veritable army of illustrators and riggers at the snap of his fingers.
You're not thinking like an executive here.

e: "...I was nervous at being the first to go..."
THERE IS MORE TO COME
And the new gen will release with a wet fart if it receives any attention at all. The two newest NijiEN waves were quickly forgotten about. The all male gen only got attention from the leaks about the model designs, and the mixed gen only had talk about trying to find their PL's, there's been nothing notable about both since their debuts.
It most definitely is. IDC how much people rag on VShojo here. They are definitely doing something right since they booted the three tards last year. Henya is noticably happier than she was in Voms, as well.
"Amazing! That right there is why you're the best, Gunrun! The one and only!"

Jokes aside, I feel like Vshojo has sort of cleaned up its reputation after Nyanners and Veibae left and they picked up Henya - or at least, I feel like I see less people complain about them. Or I need to lurk more. One or the other.
Most of Vshojo's bad rep was tied to Nyanners and Veibae. Those two were the main drivers of the humor people complain about. Silvervale also had a bit of a hand in it, but was mostly in the background tbh. Melody is also a driver behind the humor, due to her being on chaturbate and all, but with Henya and Hagroach, their overall culture seems to have had a marked shift.
froot is still in no way in hell is it clean
Froot is shitty but also nearly irrelevant. If she didn't have that stupid charity tweet during the HL fiasco, would we even remember her? I remember forgetting she existed often before that happened.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GUNBUNNY AS THE MANAGER LMFAOOOOOOO ITS SUCH A SMALL WORLD

Context: I used to run a server for popular egirl KiwiTheSmol along with Gunbunny, there was hella drama, they were super weird, and their current fiance is someone they met when [the fiance] was underage.
Oh no. Why is it always the cotton candy flag ones? It never fails.

Regarding that Yessica lady, I checked her TL and the most recent tweet was a retweet of this:

View attachment 61088

This is fundamentally against what I would tell any wanna-be vtuber who will listen. If you wait until you have all these things before debut, you will spend thousands of dollars on commissions and have zero streams and zero streaming experience to show for it. Commission one art piece if you want, use an AI art tool if you can't afford the commission, watch a video or two on how OBS works, then just click the damn "Start Stream" button. Worry about stream decks and stingers and logos later. It's a wonder how on earth she ever debuted if she used her own checklist.

Even more proof that this girl is a fucking moron. No wonder she doesn't understand basic shit like context.

Rie has a boyfriend confirmed
Women don't buy underwear like that unless they're getting dicked down :smugpipi:
It wouldn't surprise me. That girl is smoking hot.

maxresdefault.jpg

The actual grim reaper of vtubing?
Calli who?
1704477030417.png

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why her 3D wasn't fixed is because they knew she is going to graduate soon.
Could be. Why waste recources and money on a talent that just wont be there. Although Cover did so for Vesper and Magni. Maybe the Vesper and Magni thing was last minute and the 2.0's were already in the works. Its JP corpo so everything takes forever.

It's 80% VShojo, from notHagFox:
"Once you hear her you'll start speculating then"
Wait minute, Matarakan mentioned collabing with an unknown girl that is in Japan, I she refering to Pomu then?

Vshojo might take the spot as the 2nd largest EN vtuber corp this year if they are taking in Niji gtaduates.
people thought she was referring to mika first here since she's closer to her but now pomu seems pretty likely as well
I think she told the person to fly over to Japan. Given the proximity and that the person paying for the trip would be Not-Nina, I would assume its still Mika the one that will go and this not being related to Pomu at all.

Would be funny if they all meet in the same place and do this for the 3rd time in the near future

RRAT time. Back with the Zaion thing, people were talking about the mean girls and the whole Eliira clique and whatnot. What if this is every talent that is not part of that "clique" just leaving?

I'm expecting Selen to follow suit in two weeks or so unless she chooses to just suck it off
(I want her out though, niji doesn't deserve her)
We can only hope.

Not a deathblow, maybe, but definitely a paradigm shift. There will almost assuredly be livers who follow suit and a large portion of the fanbase will be alienated by this, as well.
Oh no, this is a deathblow. Even more so than Selen. If Pomu or Elira left to me that would signal the decline.

yeah her account is somehow gone

i think its due to her pfp?

View attachment 61111

since its media policy its probably her pfp or something that she shared
She had an ahegao pfp and probably got reported by an anti or some shit.

Does vshojo do idol concert stuff? I vaguely remember one or two a few months back.
They did one. Which is one more than NijiEN has done.

We got Zaion as the 1st, Nina as the 2nd, and now Pomu is the 3rd.

Who's gonna be the 4th horseman of the Nijipocalypse?
I would assume that Selen still.

Man, I always say that vtubers who choose to leave of their own accord should be celebrated and sent off with a smile, but I wonder now if that's always been a defence mechanism. I was on the Farms live-tweeting Pomu's debut and I've stuck with her ever since, and now I'm sat here completely paralysed since her stream started. It hurts.

I'll keep watching my Niji oshis and I'll keep buying tickets for concerts, but I don't find any joy in coming online to combat misinformation, offer differing perspectives, or even posting the positive stuff anymore. At the very least, not in circles where it feels these kind of announcements are celebrated. I think I'm just over it.

For the last few months I've been compiling info behind the scenes on a Discord server grooming a major JP V-Tuber based on a tip I received. I put it on hold because I wondered who or what I was doing it for, and couldn't come up with an answer. I may or may not come back to post that in the future if I feel it has any value, but until then I guess this will be my last post.

Despite being memed on for my long-form replies and perceptions of being a tribalist, I did used to have a lot of fun messing around here. I've seen posts that mention be by name that call me a good person, or a valued member in this corner of TVA; I've received PMs thanking me for my contribution to the site and I'm very grateful for all of it. I genuinely loved that time I did a deep dive on the 'Kaburaki Roco' saga even though I knew I was rambling to people who didn't really care that much.

Do try to be more compassionate for the Niji fans who remain. It's been a tough year and it may very well get tougher before it gets better. These people are only guilty of loving their oshis too.

Best wishes and stay safe, you insufferable faggots.

:nolancries:
The information about that JP Vtuber seems interesting enough. Don't be a fag and take that to the grave because your oshi died. Also its Vtubing (and anime), and we all know that they always come back.

Millie.
If the 4th horseman is supposed to destroy an empire, no one more appropriate than the biggest bootlicker signaling the downfall of said empire.
Millie is philipina. She's the type that would stay with the corpo as its "safe" and "secure" even as the corpo crumbles around her.

Honestly, I want to know too. Hololive isn't allowed to use mods, right? Even Marine said she had to beg and plead to use Hololive mods specifically made for her Rimworld stream.
The game is only four players so either they're rotating out Ina and Gura (Kiara, Ame, and Calli rotating out would be boring for viewers since they're streaming their POVs) or they actually got approved to use the More Company mod.
Or we get a "Gura couldn't make it..." once the stream starts.
They will have a Gura soundboard in the background.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

hlwldlnf

For how shitty Holo is supposed to be they haven't really lost a single talent to vshojo, either vshojo is only trying to poach Nijis atm or Holo's grasp on their talents is much stronger than we think. I know Niji is unpopular atm but I generally despise poaching, and this is very obviously direct poaching, not "oh they had graduated and I picked em up off of the floor", mouse or whoever it is obviously has been sniffing around DMs trying to poach unhappy vtubers.
I think it again goes back to the whole “I can’t achieve what I want in Niji” idea, whatever Holo is doing is satisfactory enough for them to not leave. I gotta be honest the incorporation they do for their overseas talent into their main JP content is impressive and to use as a model for any company.

Niji is suffering on that part, they aren’t able to give overseas talent what they want compared to the JP talents. It seems as though they’re trying to do more this year but I’m afraid it’s too fucking late to regain whatever they lost.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be honest I see massively more seething about the Vshojo strawman than actual examples of them behaving in the way people like to throw around. The tribalism isn't coming from them (least of all here). I don't usually bite the anti-Vshojo posts because there's no point engaging with such naked seethe, but 2020 was 4 years ago now, the industry and people involved have moved on from those initial and now out-of-date perceptions.
Talent freedom wasn't in 2020, neither was the poaching, nor the facecam and shitty donothons. Actually vshojo didn't even really exist until very late 2020...
get poach'd.jpg
State of Niji (c. 2024)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
That sucks about Pomu. People were expecting Selen to go but this one was a surprise.

Don't blame her, even as one of the "tolerable" NijiENs eventually enough was enough and it was time to move on. Will just have to see where she goes next (hopefully in a better company or as an indie)...and how long it will be before the purple haha dragon actually does follow her and walk away next.

Wish I could have watched her as Maid Mint back in the day though. I had heard about her but never got around to watching a live stream.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
1704478918661.png

Interesting how Selen is trending more than Pomu who I need to go to the explore tab to see. Also it seems everyone's expecting Vshojo to sweep up the remains.

niggaphil

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Perhaps it's not a matter of "who is next", but "how many EN members will be left by next year?"

Day 5 of the New Year, everyone, please look forward to Day 6

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I didnt knew the context of this
I feel bad for those who have an oshi that is suffering right now

niggaphil

Damn, I really wished the nijisanji management could read and learn these advice on twitter

Too bad they only read Japanese :smugselen:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
The question is though, let's say Vshojo DID pick up Mika and/or Pomu.

Why hasn't Nijisanji blacklisted talent from doing anything with Vshojo seeing how they are effectively stealing their talent? Like it's never going to end. You could probably start guessing how many ex-Nijis end up over there by the end of the year.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
what have all the catty women even done since leaving VSJ? it seems like they stepped outta the limelight and back into their simp holes that they were in pre VSJ
Just more evidence that getting rid of them was the right move
I think they'll pick up both of them

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Lul I can't see the post because im blocked. But yeah I agree with the sentiment. The thing is that Niji has proven time and time again that they dont give a fuck. THey will keep pumping out new talents. Expect a new wave in 2 months.

Why hasn't Nijisanji blacklisted talent from doing anything with Vshojo seeing how they are effectively stealing their talent? Like it's never going to end. You could probably start guessing how many ex-Nijis end up over there by the end of the year.
Its probably worse if it gets out that Vshojo is banned from collabing with Nijisanji. That will sour a ton of fan's perception of the company similar to when there were rumors that Niji was not green lighting HoloEN/NijiEN collabs.

Negzana

Damn, I really wished the nijisanji management could read and learn these advice on twitter

Too bad they only read Japanese :smugselen:
That's slander

他们也能流利地讲普通话

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Expect a new wave in 2 months.
I'd give them a month. They can't stop shitting them out instead of trying to address the problems which cause people to graduate.

Because let's not forget, no matter how much of a mess Nijisanji is, people are still willing to audition and join them regardless.

Top Bottom