CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Return from a week long vacation
>Log in to TVA to see what I missed
>Pomu is graduating
View attachment 61109

This sucks. She was my favorite Niji.
now she can be your favorite hoejo.
Is more sad she leaved before Metal Gear Solid Delta is released, now that means we have to tolerate Calli fumbling metal gear again

Every time he say he is going for physical therapy i imagine he is doing this kek
implying she won't play it at least 6 times on stream. Even if it's a shit show pomu's reactions will be worth it.
Seeing Pomu cry is heartbreaking, it's always tough to watch these live. :"(
Short stream highlights I took note of:
- Pomu stated that after watching her friends leave 1 by 1, she wanted to stay strong for Niji fans, but in the end, didn't want to risk burn out. She was torn about graduating until the announcement.
- She did mention that she was thinking about it for a long time, probably since last year.
- She has a scheduled appearance for this year's Anime Impulse with the rest of Lazulight, which she said she will still fulfill as "Pomu"
- She choked up when mentioning Lazulight and stopped herself from saying anything else. ("Please don't read into this. I'm not suggesting anything...")
- All of her vods and covers will remain after graduation.
- Stream suddenly ends with "I have something to tell you... Let's get on this ferris wheel together. And--"
(Let the rrats commence.)
So Elira is presumably gone too then Im on the fence about Finana on one hand i see her happy to continue coasting with minimum effort on the other i dont really know too much about her.

Ferris Wheel is an odd mention can any one elaborate?
Man, I always say that vtubers who choose to leave of their own accord should be celebrated and sent off with a smile, but I wonder now if that's always been a defence mechanism. I was on the Farms live-tweeting Pomu's debut and I've stuck with her ever since, and now I'm sat here completely paralysed since her stream started. It hurts.

I'll keep watching my Niji oshis and I'll keep buying tickets for concerts, but I don't find any joy in coming online to combat misinformation, offer differing perspectives, or even posting the positive stuff anymore. At the very least, not in circles where it feels these kind of announcements are celebrated. I think I'm just over it.

For the last few months I've been compiling info behind the scenes on a Discord server grooming a major JP V-Tuber based on a tip I received. I put it on hold because I wondered who or what I was doing it for, and couldn't come up with an answer. I may or may not come back to post that in the future if I feel it has any value, but until then I guess this will be my last post.

Despite being memed on for my long-form replies and perceptions of being a tribalist, I did used to have a lot of fun messing around here. I've seen posts that mention be by name that call me a good person, or a valued member in this corner of TVA; I've received PMs thanking me for my contribution to the site and I'm very grateful for all of it. I genuinely loved that time I did a deep dive on the 'Kaburaki Roco' saga even though I knew I was rambling to people who didn't really care that much.

Do try to be more compassionate for the Niji fans who remain. It's been a tough year and it may very well get tougher before it gets better. These people are only guilty of loving their oshis too.

Best wishes and stay safe, you insufferable faggots.

:nolancries:
fuck man this hurts almost as much as Pomu. Ive always enjoyed your insight into the working of things it's invaluable especially as we lack ninji friends around here whatever you do go or return I hope life is kind.

fortnitesmasherX

I really hope Pomu joins Holo or just decides to go indie. I don't care about Vshojo.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey nijifriends, since adblocks can be fucky at times with twitch. It might be a good time to think about that thing called twitch turbo. Works the same as yt premium. Can be a good alternative if more and more of your oshi's gets poach by vshojo

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Your Honor, I'd like to enter Exhibit 462 into the record. I believe it's related to the current case being discussed:

rrat constrruction.jpg

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It looks like the blood didn't stop in Dec. Welcome the Winter of Blood, everyone.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
And the new gen will release with a wet fart if it receives any attention at all. The two newest NijiEN waves were quickly forgotten about. The all male gen only got attention from the leaks about the model designs, and the mixed gen only had talk about trying to find their PL's, there's been nothing notable about both since their debuts.

Most of Vshojo's bad rep was tied to Nyanners and Veibae. Those two were the main drivers of the humor people complain about. Silvervale also had a bit of a hand in it, but was mostly in the background tbh. Melody is also a driver behind the humor, due to her being on chaturbate and all, but with Henya and Hagroach, their overall culture seems to have had a marked shift.

Froot is shitty but also nearly irrelevant. If she didn't have that stupid charity tweet during the HL fiasco, would we even remember her? I remember forgetting she existed often before that happened.
Fully agree with this.

Initially, when I saw her debut, I thought she'd be the least popular out of Lazulight but man, she easily became one of the best EN talents Niji managed to scoop up. The girl has real talent and is one of the most likable talents in the branch. I feel like she became the reason to watch NijiEn along with Selen. Godspeed fairy, Godspeed.
There are 3 talents that even the most hardcore Niji haters like. Pomu, Selen and Rosemi. One is now going away. The other seems to also be on her way out. Niji might pull a NijiID and slowly just kill the whole branch at this point.

Noticed that Chat GPT was not too accurate with the song so I had to copy the entirety of the song for it to make a more accurate parody song. This is actually pretty spot on. Even managed to get cover art for the Single.

1704487244832.png
[Intro]
The day I opened up memory's door,
Found a void that I could live for.
Curtains shook, but darkness filled my eyes,
And shadows came rushing inside.

[Verse 1]
Data behind my heart's encryption key (Can you see?)
Listen, but all you hear is a silent plea.
Your fire sparked, now it's slowly burning out,
Magic's gone, leaving doubt and drought.

[Pre-Chorus]
All the colors of the night, fading into gray,
Learning what it's like when love slips away.
Oh, there will always be a tomorrow,
But it's a journey into endless sorrow.

[Chorus]
Diamond city lights cast a haunting glow,
Revealing the emptiness we used to stow.
Decoding these emotions, drowning in despair,
You're the ocean, but I'm lost in the tide.
Rainbow-colored skies now bleed and cry,
Time won't wait, it leaves wounds open wide.
Don't cry, look in my eyes, but all you'll find,

[Verse 2]
When gray skies take the colors away (Far away),
I'll paint a rainbow, but it's just a disarray.
Just like the magic that was once shared with me,
Now it's vanished, leaving a void for us to see.

[Pre-Chorus]
As the hands of time progress, it's so easy to forget,
The miracle turned to ashes, and now I regret.
Oh, there will always be a tomorrow,
But it's a promise wrapped in silent sorrow.

[Chorus]
Diamond city lights, now a dimming flame,
Casting shadows that whisper your name.
Decoding these emotions,
You're the ocean, but I'm drowning in the tide.
Rainbow-colored skies turned to shades of gray,
Time won't wait; it steals the light away.

[Bridge]
Let's go to the place
Let's go to the place
Let's go to the place where our happiness decayed,
If you could only see the pain you've shown to me,
Realize that we'll never be what we used to be.

[Chorus]
Diamond city lights, now a ghostly haze,
Flickering in the shadows of forgotten days.
Decoding these emotions,
You're the ocean, but I'm lost in the tide.
Rainbow-colored skies turned to shades of pain,
Time won't wait; it leaves only the stain.
A shimmering light, now fading behind.

[Outro]
Diamond lights, rainbow skies, now a distant cry,
In the night, there's no need to lie.
The joy in your eyes, a memory now denied,
As the diamond lights and rainbow skies subside.

Your Honor, I'd like to enter Exhibit 462 into the record. I believe it's related to the current case being discussed:

She said, "I dragged her to Japan with me because she currently doesn't have a job". While it's true that Pomu might have told Nina about the graduation beforehand, technically she is still employed for two more weeks. Its Mika.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

View attachment 61123

Could be Mika given she said "currently unemployed". Maybe Pomu given she checked the date & if she was allowed to say before talking about it. Or, hell, it could actually be someone entirely new. Just need to wait to hear the voice to know for sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They could become the vshojo bugs. Foxroach, Butterfairy, Dragonfly.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Vshojo becoming Nijisanji EN and Phase Connect (hi JJ) becoming Tsunderia is an odd trend and I'm just imagining problems when future cliques form in each companies.

But maybe Pomu would go indie. I figure that she could pull big numbers, bigger than Sayu. Not sure what she'd get out of Vshojo outside of a big Twitch push.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Stunned But Dumb

Vshojo becoming Nijisanji EN and Phase Connect (hi JJ) becoming Tsunderia is an odd trend and I'm just imagining problems when future cliques form in each companies.

But maybe Pomu would go indie. I figure that she could pull big numbers, bigger than Sayu. Not sure what she'd get out of Vshojo outside of a big Twitch push.
I don't like it. There being a leader or "winner" in one space is fine, but there we're getting scarily close to the english space effectively having one corpo per size. everyone else is just two-views and while Idol is still doing well, the rumblings with Brave and the talents reopening their PLs feels shaky. Don't want total stagnation

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
POMU GRADUATING
NIJI IS EXPLODING
PERHAPS SHE'S GOT A NEW NAME

IN THIS WINTER SEASON
FOR BLACK CORPO REASONS
GRIM REAPER HERE HOLDING HER BLADE

A DESOLATE PLACE
WITHOUT ANY TRACE
OF THE PLAY BUTTON'S METAL FEEL

FROM MANAGEMENT'S SPITE
SHE STANDS UP AND FIGHTS
THE ONLY THING WE KNOW FOR REAL

THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED
RIKU IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD
THE TALENTS ALL LEFT
AND THROUGH VSHOJO THEY'LL BE BACK

BECAUSE MANAGEMENT DON'T GIVE BACK WHAT THEY TAKE
OH NO THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED
IT'S THE ONLY THING WE'LL EVER KNOW

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Limkin

then next month kuzuha graduates
Kuzuha unironically is unsinkable and can do whatever the fuck he wants in the company. It's his own personal playground. He can break rules with not even a warning, while others get a 2 week suspension for doing the exact same thing. He intentionally breaks rules just because he feels like it, not by accident. His fans will defend him and his actions even if he ate a baby on a stream, probably lamenting it wasn't his lips touching their skin and going "I wish it was me frfr". Company will go bankrupt first before he will leave
@Scuddle why would anyone not be happy and celebrate that their oshi managed to get out of shitty company with horrible reputation, with shitty boss who doesn't care about you, openly brags about members graduating not being an issue at all and taking the "most money with least effort" approach, management who by all evidence takes pleasure and joy in fucking you over, and with zero prospects of any of this changing in the future? Do you want her to suffer? Do you want her to graduate from life and not from company? Because that sure as hell sounds like a very real possibility for Niji members with what's going on with Selen
THERE IS MORE TO COME
I hope it's Elira. I really fucking do. She is probably the least affected by whatever the fuck is wrong with the company, as she is more than happy to play the same couple of autistic JRPG for a year for 8 hours a day, and barely interacts with management, but her biggest friends are out already and if management gets all pissy about them interacting she might just pull a plug

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Every time the shark returns, blood is spilled, i hope next obligatory shark apparition take Kyo with her

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
WELP I'm super behind on everything on the forum but caught this from Kirsche chat earlier.

I'm torn because I actually rather expected NijiEN to start falling apart when one finally left because they seem to REALLY not give a fuck about most their operations outside Japan. On the other hand a lot of them feel like they're amazing at bullshitting their way through acting happy. On top of that a part of me sort of figured a lot of them would just stick it out with everyone else as behind the scene buddies. Probably should have considered that as a reason why they would all skip out of the place locking arms I guess.
Not surprised though either. I would have loved for her to end up in Holo with Kiara and she would bounce off a few others relly well too but I guess Vretirementhome is just the safest bet for anyone not an indie at this point. Or who might want to go back to their indie persona.

Shame about my internet winner points. Hell at this point anyone who just said "NijiEn" as the branch is probably getting like 20 points by the end of the year.
Pomu was actually one of my top guesses for the deadpool but I felt like it was almost TOO obvious. Her 3D model finally getting some effort to be out also made me wonder if they could have managed to get any hold on keeping her around, (at this point, it's a question of if they've kept ANYONE around) but then this is what, the 4th or so person to get "some support" before peacing out so maybe I should stop considering that lol

Regardless, there's definitely some domino shit coming up and I wish all the ones who roll out the best. I don't even hate (at least a large majority of) Vshojo but they're fun to meme on. If it wasn't so twitchcentric I'd probably try to keep up better. Not even a "twitch bad" thing but youtube's easier for me to stay notified with and all that and the site/player tends to work better for me. I barely remember to keep up on most Kirsche streams as it is, and that's partly due to her pings.

braindoko

My rrat is that Pomu told Mika she would also be going to VSJ during her graduation stream. Don't have a timestamp, but Mika seemed bummed about not being able to interact with Pomu again until Pomu called in and DM'd her something. Then they had a laugh and the mood improved a lot.
Well here's the timestamp

some thoughts I've had since her stream
there's no coming back from this for NijiEN. Upper management support seems to be over
pomu never got a GSC scale figure, nendo or figma
didn't get home 3d
orisong delayed a whole year
bunnygirl senpai cover in permanent limbo
no mayor JP event appearances outside nijifes 23
no mito collab
It's like a jap was mad that these gaijin were doing ok for a while or st

Top Bottom