"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

BBC Archive

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
For every page I read, 2 more spawn; we're going to hit 2400 before proctor wakes up.

Oh proctor is gonna be so mad when he sees the shit smeared all over the floor from the autist shitflinging. Dunno how his liver is gonna cope with all of the extra alcohol...
And he was worried about cleaning up blue goo.

Unless she did some art for it, I don't see why she would.
I brought it up because she did already... kinda. Namie got into a beta of ZZZ and was really excited about it and streamed the game. Though I'll admit that was back when streaming was still a part of her mindset. It's definitely hopium on my part.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

@The Proctor you paranoid fuck, I know you hate jannies and delegating responsibilities, but for fucks sake sweep this shit up!!!
And pick some mods at random and allow them to timeout schizos, because this thread is will keep derailing while you are asleep.
MODS PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THE HECKIN EVIL POSTER DUDE
HES SUCH A STINKY MEANY ON THIS DOX SITE!!!! I CANT STAND HIM ANYMORE IM GONNA CRY!!!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I was gonna post this like an hour ago but retardation happened, Banned Vtuber Memes is an advocate for Jim's Pipits promise:

How about this: Pippa takes the pics. But ONLY sends them directly to Jim. People then have to hound him to release them before he dies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
For every page I read, 2 more spawn; we're going to hit 2400 before proctor wakes up.
Not sure if we saved @Empty_Inbox a headache or are about to give him a brain hemorrhage. There are some informative things in these pages... I think.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Unironically thank you, I totally forgot about this feature!
You're welcome. I'm surprised I didn't find it sooner. Never needed it before, I suppose.

As I stated in my post: Be your own tranny janny!

Sithis BBC enjoyer

@The Proctor
Honestly banning every single person who cried about me and than continued to bitch about me would make it a way better site than banning me.
Lets be honest with ourselves.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I brought it up because she did already... kinda. Namie got into a beta of ZZZ and was really excited about it and streamed the game. Though I'll admit that was back when streaming was still a part of her mindset. It's definitely hopium on my part.
NGL I legitimately forgot about that 1.5 stream of the ZZZ beta she did. I would love for it to not be copium, though.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Are we sure this isn't ViolentNugget just fucking with everyone?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Oh proctor is gonna be so mad when he sees the shit smeared all over the floor from the autist shitflinging. Dunno how his liver is gonna cope with all of the extra alcohol...
The Monkey's paw is always watching. He asked us not to tear apart Nolan and shit up the threat with it, so a brave /vt/ resident got lost and volunteered to take his place.

On the topic of vtubers Bae is having a GREAT time playing Getting Over it again. I learned that Fauna is apparently pretty insane at it too.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Are we sure this isn't ViolentNugget just fucking with everyone?
Holy rent free
Just like those black cocks am i right?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
db0.jpg

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
You're welcome. I'm surprised I didn't find it sooner. Never needed it before, I suppose.

As I stated in my post: Be your own tranny janny!
The problem is that everyone here is biting the bait and responds, derailing the thread.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I gave him a heads-up, but I also told him I found the IGNORE feature, and he will probably advise the same.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Sithis BBC enjoyer

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
:autismvortex:
Seriously. Good luck trying to extrapolate any useful discussion of the past 5 pages and probably next 5 pages.
Sithis BBC Ignore.jpg

It's just that simple.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
reddit post
Stop right there vile fiend! This is a true and honest christian forum! Your vulgar speech has no place here! In the name of god and anime I order you to halt your heinous acts!

Sithis BBC enjoyer

The irony of a dox site having people so fragile they need to block someone because they get offended is honestly funny as fuck

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The irony of a dox site having people so fragile they need to block someone because they get offended is honestly funny as fuck
Do not mock the innocent, CUR! Do not besmirch your honor in insulting those who have chosen peace from your evil and hatred!

Sithis BBC enjoyer

So anyways what did you all learn today?

Top Bottom