"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
12 hours delay for Idol's new gen debut.

niggaphil

Body pillow is way less lewd than I thought it would be to be honest. Compare it to Remilia's for example. Still will have some explaining to do though.
Panko Manko: How many times I have to tell you I am not a LEWDTUBER!!!!!

Of course she won't make lewd product :smugpipi:

Edit: Tenma banana eating stream

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

Did Idol get scammed for a trailer by the same animation company everyone else did, and now they're scrambling to put something together?
I have no evidence for this beyond gut feeling.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

are these motherfuckers really waiting on artists up to the last minute? are artists this fucking garbage? :urtearingmeapart: They better have all their assets for debut you don't want your lore video being a awkward explanation during debut like ember's or having no cover song like dizzy.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This would be a fantastic model, if it wasn't for that hair colour. Allow me to ruin the design for you:

View attachment 29332
the lack of black stripe makes it 100 times better :kyoracist:
You know what Nolan? Good fucking job. You deserve the praise on this one.
I can't believe the take away here is that not only was Nolan performing good opsec but also Grooming Violent Nugget.

Sorry for the repeated posting kept hitting post like a retard while more messages came in.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Having watched her a couple of times she seems good if you like very comfy zatsu streams. Even the games she plays are pretty chill. Only red flag is she mentioned being asexual but other than that I haven't heard any twitter freak rhetoric. Her model is also A+ for sure.
She seems like the chill / zatsu type generally. With food randomly stolen by a small interloper. I did also catch the Asexual clip, but given I think she's a teacher in CA and isn't a raving ally, it's probably safe. You can only expect so much from someone that's health requires a lot of "go along to get along".

Which is also why the Asexual thing was a pretty obvious defensive position she latched onto recently. She claims to have an inflammatory disorder. Those down-regulate quite a lot of hormones, generally killing most sex drive. Asexuals have long existed; there's very few of them. She, unfortunately, just has a body that's attempting to kill itself.

RiverBear

The body pillow will sell like hot cakes

As a non-merch-buyer, for abasically anything, is 80$ normal for a body pillow cover? Or does fishman got that jew in 'em?
Also say your homie comes over and you got the lewd italian loli deskmat/mousepad, how you gonna explain that shit?
View attachment 29268
3/10, Pippa's body pillow was better
I expected more from you Panko. How can you let me down like this

God's Strongest Dragoon

are these motherfuckers really waiting on artists up to the last minute? are artists this fucking garbage? :urtearingmeapart: They better have all their assets for debut you don't want your lore video being a awkward explanation during debut like ember's or having no cover song like dizzy.
Shit like this makes me happy to hear "starving artists" crying about AI replacing them.

wew

Male hag love!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If Purin is Sakana’s oshi then why was she not an invader…..
At this point, Sakana should just adopt everyone from Tsunderia.

Pippa's been flirting with the idea of smoking to help with anxiety or some shit. Today on her alt's/alt tumblr she's now takin to reblogging a goth couple smoking.
NO SMOKING PIPPA, BAD!
View attachment 29317
I swear to god I want to shake this retard to see if something clicks in her head. Maybe Meemaw can talk some fucking sense into her. Bitches about medication but wont go to therapy and wont take meds but will try to self-medicate with fucking cigarettes and talks to AI for emotional support. This shit triggers me.

'Anxiety'.

I swear if I see one more person talk about having 'anxiety' I'm going to commit large architectural projects in Minecraft.

How can you be anxious when you have a job that amounts to 'look at random weird things on the internet and get paid huge sums of money'.

What is so wrong with Americans that their lives are such unfathomable dumpster fires of constant psychiatric hell.
I think it's a new generation thing. Anything and everything gives people anxiety and people have retreated into the safety of the internet to avoid it. Older generation did not have that luxury. They had to deal with it.

You know I bet this all started cause of that smoker romance manga she posted about on her Twitter a few weeks back she's so easily influenced.....
Of course, it did. This is pretty pathetic but then again women are notorious for just getting influenced by stupid shit. This is why most marketing campaigns are aimed at them.

Neat model, I like it. Hopefully it'll be used for things.
Probably wont.

:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:

So after our nigga azehara got done dirty by discord jannies and probably became persona non grata in all of phase it got me thinking about phase's clip economy and if there's one to begin with to sustain phase weekly since I rarely see clips from anyone outside of the 3 biggest talents in the wild, also because I want some more clips of the other girls in my feed to pass the time. I'm no superduper when it comes to autistic searching so I went through #phaseclips on youtube and twitter, I excluded azehara, nottheo, memaw moments and low effort clips from the results since they're the biggest channels to see if there's more clippers out there and to see in which frequency people clip phase.

Going directly through the hashtag on youtube using incognito mode and filtering the results to this month is nothing but low effort clips with the other big channels in the mix, there were other results but were like 1 every 15 of low effort clips, whoever runs remilias toilet only one of your videos showed up lol, here are the links if you want to see the clips:

The channels seem somewhat random in their uploads except for remilia that has been uploading more frequenlty(keep it up nigga) but overall nothing to write home about. I knew the youtube search was absolute garbage nowadays but this is beyond what I was expecting, if I try to sort it by upload date it just give me 3 short results, one which is from phase(linked below) and the other 2 are some pajeet shorts or something

If you're an user the hashtag seems to be garbage to give you any meaningful results aside the biggest things and unless the algorithm actually sees what hashtags are used in what you watch to push things they seem useless if you're a content creator, maybe azehara can share some info in that aspect.

On twitter at least the search gave me better results when sorted by latest, keep in mind that these results might be biased because twitter in their infinite wisdom doesn't let you search anything if you don't have an account so I used an account I barely use but follows some anime and vtubers, I compared the search results with the account I actually use and they seem to be the same so who knows. Scrolling up to may 1st, there's a bit more variety of clips, this time nottheo has the most results followed by remilia's toilet but most of the clips outside of nottheo are still of the popular girls which is understandable but I was more interested if there's clips outside of them and there are but not many and most were fairly recent then is just a combination of tenma, pippa and shiina. I'll drop a clip from the people who show up because there are more clips of the same person which is nice, I'll just sort them as more/less popular girl.

*this one was a clip using the youtube clipping tool and won't embed so here's the raw link:

This is basically a month of clips that use the hashtag and all of these have posted at least 2 clips but very few could be called dedicated clippers, 1 clip had literally 1 view :whatastory:The whole month was dominated by pippa and tenma with shiina as a sprinkle on top, then you basically have the less popular section I linked you. I was expecting the tag to be plagued by the big 3 but I was not expecting this lack of variety honestly. After this I decided to check how the girls I watch regularly are doing and if they have a dedicated hashtag to make things easier for me.

• Pancho
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. Her general tag has 2 clips in the last month, her live tag and her art tag have no clips and I scrolled up to april, I just linked the clip that is from youtube since that's my main focus.

• Erina
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. All her other tags only have the clips linked before in the last month and from there it's one clip up to april
  • Airi
Has a dedicated tag for clips and up to april only 6 people have clipped her and leading the charge is scoots with 6 clips in the last week, I smell dedication, I like it son. Her other tags really have no clips up to april. Here are the clips if you want to check them(just one from scoots though not gonna spam more than I did)

Just for curiosity sake I checked on Uruka's tag, she has no dedicated tag and from her other tags there's not a single clip and I scrolled up to april. With my autistic research I must conclude that the phase clip economy is extremely lacking in variety and I don't see phase weekly doing well even if the girls banter is kino as the youth says. To sustain something like that they really need to start doing some sort of incentive for people to send better clips and more varied clips in general. Cause if they don't it will devolve into the "lets react to pippa and tenma featuring shiina show".

Now because I want niggas to clip more girls consider the following: this is me just being a phasefag but I think the company is reaching that point before they start to grow exponentially so if any lurker or poster here likes their oshi and wants to ride the train with them in some capacity, become a clipper don't let some SEA Yamanba take your spot :kaelaapprob:
Give me them rainbows bois cause I went too far and I just wanted to look for clippers :whatastory:

The main issue Phase has with clips is that apart from the people you mentioned there are about 5-8 people that do clips but do not know how to properly title, tag or thumbnail their vids and when you are a sub 1k channel, that shit is probably the most important thing you need to do for your clips to get picked up by the algorithm. There is also a large number of people that just use the "clip" function on Youtube and Twitch to grab clips instead of making a dedicated clips channel they can use to further promote (and eventually monetize).

No acknowledgement for pebbel? shit research

Uruka was MIA for about 2 months. I don't think he clipped much of her during that time.

Inb4 that guy that fucked over Bao fucked him over also. I am still wondering why the hell didnt they wait until Offkai to debut them or atleast to the day before Offkai if they wanted to get the girls to maybe interact with people.

Last edited:

seenister

All this Phase Connect coffee shilling makes me think that Sakana would unironically grow his own Coffee Bean farm in the future if it becomes feasible.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Uruka was MIA for about 2 months. I don't think he clipped much of her during that time.
Eh, he still uploads semi regularly, the one i posted was posted 3-4 hours ago
Rabit rage!
My dude, shes dead set on path of self destruction and bashing her for it will only reinforce these feelings towards herself considering how low her self esteem is, and that its confirmed she egosearches in here. Theres 2 ways you could go about it really, message her mods about your concerns or just stop watching.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Update on the Serafi breakdown
Serafi clarified that being compared to other people has been a trigger her whole life and even if she knows it's a joke it still hurts also she said it's about to be her time of the month (to rephrase it lightly) and that exacerbated it all
Calli has competition watch out :whatastory:

Edit : she is also streaning

That's a fun dis track
"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"

She asks chat to trust that there was a good reason for her suspension but she can't talk about it

Lucid and Roza bought the Roza IP from Haven for 5k and 3k respectively for a total of 8k haggled down from 13k (haven spent 3kish on the modell initially)
Roza got to keep the Roza IP after leaving Lucid even tho she still had a month before she was supposed to own it lucid has been "extremely lenient" with her

Lucid wanted to have free expression as their motto but unfortunately the current social environment does not allow that

Roza chose to leave because she didn't want to reflect badly on Lucid or the other talents, and send hate their way because she shoots her mouth off no matter how right she is. No one at Lucid wanted her to go

She will never join another corpo but she would re-audition for lucid should the social landscape change and her being herself would not hurt lucid

Lucid will be handling Roza's merch but the revenue split has reversed from what it was because of a change in who is doing what for it

If we want things to change regarding the social climate think about how you vote

Roza has ADHD, Depression, and PTSD stemming from being held at gunpoint at 6 years old

For reasons she can't say Roza has to delay her new model to november because of her leaving Lucid

She hired the editor for shorts she had at lucid

Opted to tweet about men's mental health month over pride because she "hasn't been able to enjoy pride for a few years"
(She's lesbian)

"It's easy to want a value not easy to uphold it against the world"

She is nervous now that she is indie. Before Haven she and the other two had 0 streaming experience, and the only vtubers she knew about were Kizuna Ai, one of her favorite rappers turned vtuber (confirmed to be demondice from chat explains the dis rap Roza dropped) and an unspecified voice actor that inspired her to go into voice acting became a vtuber.

Haven picked the 3 of them up from Fiver Roza notes she voiced a lot of sus shit during her time there and she hated voice acting and it turned her into an alcoholic cause she would do shots of vodka to numb her vocal chords every night when she recorded

She was an indie for a month between Haven and Lucid and did not stream cause she was doing behind the scenes stuff like trying to retain the Roza IP

PayPal cuts decrease with size of stream labs dono
If you dono 10 dollars PayPal takes like 1 dollar but if you dono 1 dollar PayPal takes like 40 cents

All traps are femboys not vice versa she would tape a trap's dick down and peg him because "they look and feel like a girl"
Watched Dizzy's monetization stream she may be the most outwardly panicky nervous vtuber I've ever had the pleasure of watching it's peak adorable

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
All this Phase Connect coffee shilling makes me think that Sakana would unironically grow his own Coffee Bean farm in the future if it becomes feasible.

It was a poor business choice that their talents have successfully turned into a meme. Sakana is way too lucky in this Warring Oshis period of corpo vtubing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
one Hololive international fan server.
Motherfucker is definitely Filipino.

Now that the retards are gone i can mention that Mori has been playing MC in open VC for an hour now and not a single person has joined vc to talk to her. Truly Holo EN unity is fucking dead, someone throw my boss wigger a bone here!

HoloEN is allergic to MC 90% of the time, so this isn't surprising.

Also, IRyS and Mumei sick, Gura mia, Bae streaming, Ina streamed earlier, Kiara in the wrong timezone, Kronii and Fauna streaming later... probably just not a great time.

Also, Fauna's first Home3D stream. Her model is really nice.

Last edited:

niggaphil

It was a poor business choice that their talents have successfully turned into a meme. Sakana is way too lucky in this Warring Oshis period of corpo vtubing.
I am expecting to see coffee beans selling in the Offkai again

Others corpo selling Vtuber merch like keychains, acrylic stands, posters etc, while Phase Connect trying to one-up others by selling coffee beans.

:mitothink:

seenister

Luck has always been one of the most crucial stats you need in order to be a good businessman that no one talks about (it's definitely because muh hard work and perseverance!!1!1!) but I do think it's a pretty good business choice for a product. It's literally just the same coffee but with different packaging so the only real challenge here is to ship the coffee to Canada.

Now if he could only work on actually delivering the said coffee...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I clipped Airi's attempt at being a hero

And two shorts

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A group of vtubers (not clear if they intend to operate as an agency) called o-wakusei is trying to raise money on KickStarter to purchase assets and models for their first generation to debut later this year. This was brought to my attention by a promoted tweet on Twitter. They claim that some of them were corpo streamers, but with no names attached to this project the whole thing feels kind of sketchy. Anyone know anything more about them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom