"I like trans people"Merryweather

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Update on the Serafi breakdown
Serafi clarified that being compared to other people has been a trigger her whole life and even if she knows it's a joke it still hurts also she said it's about to be her time of the month (to rephrase it lightly) and that exacerbated it all

That's a fun dis track
"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"

She asks chat to trust that there was a good reason for her suspension but she can't talk about it

Lucid and Roza bought the Roza IP from Haven for 5k and 3k respectively for a total of 8k haggled down from 13k (haven spent 3kish on the modell initially)
Roza got to keep the Roza IP after leaving Lucid even tho she still had a month before she was supposed to own it lucid has been "extremely lenient" with her

Lucid wanted to have free expression as their motto but unfortunately the current social environment does not allow that

Roza chose to leave because she didn't want to reflect badly on Lucid or the other talents, and send hate their way because she shoots her mouth off no matter how right she is. No one at Lucid wanted her to go

She will never join another corpo but she would re-audition for lucid should the social landscape change and her being herself would not hurt lucid

Lucid will be handling Roza's merch but the revenue split has reversed from what it was because of a change in who is doing what for it

If we want things to change regarding the social climate think about how you vote

Roza has ADHD, Depression, and PTSD stemming from being held at gunpoint at 6 years old

For reasons she can't say Roza has to delay her new model to november because of her leaving Lucid

She hired the editor for shorts she had at lucid

Opted to tweet about men's mental health month over pride because she "hasn't been able to enjoy pride for a few years"
(She's lesbian)

"It's easy to want a value not easy to uphold it against the world"

She is nervous now that she is indie before Haven she had 0 streaming experience, and the only vtubers she knew about were Kizuna Ai, one of her favorite rappers turned vtuber (confirmed to be demondice from chat explains the dis rap Roza dropped) and an unspecified voice actor that inspired her to go into voice acting became a vtuber.

Haven picked the 3 of them up from Fiver Roza notes she voiced a lot of sus shit during her time there and she hated voice acting and it turned her into an alcoholic cause she would do shots of vodka to numb her vocal chords every night when she recorded

She was an indie for a month between Haven and Lucid and did not stream cause she was doing behind the scenes stuff like trying to retain the Roza IP

PayPal cuts decrease with size of stream labs dono
If you dono 10 dollars PayPal takes like 1 dollar but if you dono 1 dollar PayPal takes like 40 cents

All traps are femboys not vice versa she would tape a trap's dick down and peg him because "they look and feel like a girl"
Watched Dizzy's monetization stream she may be the most outwardly panicky nervous vtuber I've ever had the pleasure of watching it's peak adorable
Now that I think about it, a rosa dizzy collab would be keno. There near total opposites, so the banter would be pretty good.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uruka just found out what the name "Hooters" mean, she thought it just meant owls.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Now that I think about it, a rosa dizzy collab would be keno. There near total opposites, so the banter would be pretty good.
shut your whore mouth I want that whore as far away from dizzy as possible.

seenister

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Luck has always been one of the most crucial stats you need in order to be a good businessman that no one talks about (it's definitely because muh hard work and perseverance!!1!1!) but I do think it's a pretty good business choice for a product. It's literally just the same coffee but with different packaging so the only real challenge here is to ship the coffee to Canada.

Now if he could only work on actually delivering the said coffee...
I get what your saying but luck is not a factor it's seeing opportunities and seizing upon them it reads as luck on the outside but for the most part it's just calculated risks that happen to pay off

Hell the coffee points to this i would not be surprised to learn the coffee was one such risk knowing lots of people complain about stickers and keychain as merch.
Shoping around for unique merch the coffee might have been shit but were still talking about it.

Sakana might be a memelord who creates sad girls but the guy obviously knows his bussiness though more important then good bussiness sense is the ability to pool capital to cover your failures not in a "never happened" sense but in a "ok i have 20 werehouses full of coffee and starbucks already bought 5 " sense.

TLDR It's not Luck or Hardwork it's actual skill turn your failures into profits your succsesses into memes and your talents into sadgirls I mean idols.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How innocent is this woman lol.
She was super confused about the fight against the priests trying to molest the PC. Her whole response was, "wait, why am I fighting them?" and "I don't know what's going on here". It wasn't until one of the priests pulled some prayer beads out of his ass like anal beads that she understood.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Uruka just found out what the name "Hooters" mean, she thought it just meant owls.
So wait she thought the restaurant was owl themed and the outfits were just coincidental ?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

So wait she thought the restaurant was owl themed and the outfits were just coincidental ?
:SelenHAHAhere:
She's never seen a Hooters so her knowledge of the place is at most cultural osmosis. She probably only knows of the uniform being orange short-shorts and a white shirt. She's very slow on the uptake. She just walked up to Freeman's Tacos, talked to Morgan Freeman, listened to his speech cadence, and didn't realize it was Morgan Freeman.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
are these motherfuckers really waiting on artists up to the last minute? are artists this fucking garbage? :urtearingmeapart: They better have all their assets for debut you don't want your lore video being a awkward explanation during debut like ember's or having no cover song like dizzy.
>No Shiina art slave:sakanapleasepippa:
How can they even compete :Vesper-UNHINGED:......✡️💰💰💰💰Oh that's right:shiinastare:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Pretty sure I remember idolcorp hiring an in-house artist.
Don't forget that they totally, for real, have 30+ people working on that new gen trailer. Everyone believes this and it doesn't smell like bullshit at all.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Don't forget that they totally, for real, have 30+ people working on that new gen trailer. Everyone believes this and it doesn't smell like bullshit at all.
holy shit yeah I remember that :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Fucking head jew pocketed the money and probably shipped the trailer to some sweatshop pajeet farm and they ghosted him and then the chinese sweatshop might deliver it soon, might.

seenister

I get what your saying but luck is not a factor it's seeing opportunities and seizing upon them it reads as luck on the outside but for the most part it's just calculated risks that happen to pay off

Hell the coffee points to this i would not be surprised to learn the coffee was one such risk knowing lots of people complain about stickers and keychain as merch.
Shoping around for unique merch the coffee might have been shit but were still talking about it.

Sakana might be a memelord who creates sad girls but the guy obviously knows his bussiness though more important then good bussiness sense is the ability to pool capital to cover your failures not in a "never happened" sense but in a "ok i have 20 werehouses full of coffee and starbucks already bought 5 " sense.

TLDR It's not Luck or Hardwork it's actual skill turn your failures into profits your succsesses into memes and your talents into sadgirls I mean idols.
Of course. You need to have the know-how to be a good businessman. That's a given but I think you're completely missing the point here. Skills are completely different from traits (What I called 'stats'). Traits are innate. Skills are nurtured. You can improve your ability to be a businessman by improving your skills in management, marketing, etc. You cannot improve your luck. One has to be born lucky to be lucky lol.
She was super confused about the fight against the priests trying to molest the PC. Her whole response was, "wait, why am I fighting them?" and "I don't know what's going on here". It wasn't until one of the priests pulled some prayer beads out of his ass like anal beads that she understood.
I bet her Rice Purity score she tweeted a while ago was no less than 80. Understandable coming from a really musically inclined family (well at least with brother bear lol). She has to be really sheltered.
Then again, Airi is the same. I now realize Phase Connect is a sad girl/really sheltered girl company.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im not too sure if anyone posted this but Connaur is doing a charity auction and meetup that benefits the IDF (not the palestinian bombing one), the Immuno Deficiency Foundation, on the 29th of June, one of the creators pitching in items for the auction is Ironmouse among other big names like ludwig

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Not exactly vtuber related but songs that often vtubers cover, this guy has an interesting take on cover adaptation rather than direct translation which often doesn't make any sense.

Considering the animation in the video I am not sure it's supposed to make "sense", it's windy. Cool channel, nice to see how different people translate especially songs/MVs as they have different context clues.

I was checking out vtubers that fell off my recommendation list and came across this music video

Fake Type are still going but what's interesting that the artists they use get jobs making MV's for others. Ange, Korone, Mori (kinda cheating but still), Uge, and some smaller ones like Yahiro (thought she does have a song with Peanuts) all use artists that make Fake Type MVs. Respect.
I haven't gotten demonetization for "reusing content" but i try to break up and cut up my clips. Also add zooms and image and sound overlays to avoid that shit. Some clippers just copy-paste a 1-2minute long section of a clip which might be the reason why the are getting hit.

All my demonetization is either for "sexual content" (girl says "SEX" or "Penis" and that shit gets the video hit for limited ads. Or some light cursing that seems to be triggering the bot despite them saying that they wouldnt hit you after the 8 second mark. Even through me trying to censor the audio im getting hit.
Some "minority report" shit about the censorship hits. Not that you said otherwise but pure translation should be considered transformative and thus not "reused content". Your videos are fine but having perspective changes and gags every 2 seconds is brain cancer.

Also, why is Panko doing her donothon on a weekday? I know that Europeans only work a couple days a week but most of the world is off on Saturday and Sunday. I also don't mind hands but her and Tenma are supposed to be tiny but have huge hands IRL vs. Pippa and Shiina fitting their characters with their hand size.

Edit:
It's her birthday
Fuck. Panko, sorry I said you have big hands. Happy Birthday

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I got my Connect The World merch! I bought enough random badges to have an over 50% chance of getting IRyS. I did not get IRyS.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Also, why is Panko doing her donothon on a weekday? I know that Europeans only work a couple days a week but most of the world is off on Saturday and Sunday.
It's her birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom