"fuck this im selling meth!"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Okay, I'm now cool guntshacking this guy. Anyone else with me here? This is just pure baitposting at this point, and it's not even doing us the favor of being funny.
8689F14F-5B3F-4F36-A244-A24D8ADA0F90.jpeg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I killed him. He was amusing for a brief while.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Kalion

:)
He's a literal chink bugman if his IP is to be believed. He's too stupid to understand cause and effect.
Can you check and make sure themaninthehills' IP isn't like, Washington DC?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's okay, he said I could. "do what I must"
Yep, found him in both Sayu's discord and also one Hololive international fan server. Not much activities though, despite more posts on the HL fan discord.1686192974110.png
EDIT: Recent post is at 4th June, complaining about the recent (at that time) discord API issue that causes everyone to repeatedly double or triple posts
1686193133095.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Now that the retards are gone i can mention that Mori has been playing MC in open VC for an hour now and not a single person has joined vc to talk to her. Truly Holo EN unity is fucking dead, someone throw my boss wigger a bone here!

Yep, found him in both Sayu's discord and also one Hololive international fan server. Not much activities though, despite more posts on the HL fan discord.View attachment 29367
Yeah that fits.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Just for curiosity sake I checked on Uruka's tag, she has no dedicated tag and from her other tags there's not a single clip and I scrolled up to april.
No acknowledgement for pebbel? shit research

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Can i have a small spoondfeeding action on who this guy is? I seen his name like 2 or 3 times and i just know he got banned
retarded unicorn that hates calli and kronii, he likes to anti post on the homeland about the wigger, he came here to post some weird shit the proctor deleted then he went back to the homeland.

Rotpockets is like if @superduper went full retard. Luckily he got banned from the homeland thread after only a couple rounds of his Mori hateposts.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi had a Wemi moment. The duality of her pon nature and her unintentional genius continue to baffle my brain!

Archive
Rotpockets is like if @superduper went full retard. Luckily he got banned from the homeland thread after only a couple rounds of his Mori hateposts.
We are not the same. Please do not compare me to others as that is rude and offensive.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Now that the retards are gone i can mention that Mori has been playing MC in open VC for an hour now and not a single person has joined vc to talk to her. Truly Holo EN unity is fucking dead, someone throw my boss wigger a bone here!
Maybe she joined the wrong VC? I want to say I remember one of the ENs making that mistake before on a Minecraft stream, I forget which one.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pebble, if you're on here, you should start using Twitter and tweet your videos out too to try and get more attention to the channel.

I'd also DM Uruka and see if you can get added to her channel, like Lia has done for her two clippers.

Kalion

:)
Eira has made an important discovery: She is cute.

Archive

Do sheltered women really get their body language from anime?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
llllll
So like... is there a white people tier list or something?
Last time there was, it resulted in the deaths of millions
Skill issue.
'Anxiety'.

I swear if I see one more person talk about having 'anxiety' I'm going to commit large architectural projects in Minecraft.

How can you be anxious when you have a job that amounts to 'look at random weird things on the internet and get paid huge sums of money'.

What is so wrong with Americans that their lives are such unfathomable dumpster fires of constant psychiatric hell.

I mean yes, family problems and all that. But she's independent. Probably with enough money to just walk out the house and take a month-long vacation in another country.

I just don't get it. Maybe it's just male brain vs female brain. I can't grasp living in this level of perpetual terror all the time.
Imposter Syndrome or in less stupid terms the constant feeling that you do not deserve your success or that it was a fluke and will all end at any minute sending you plummeting back to the garbage heap your life was before except now the hole is deeper because now you confirmed how much of a failure you are.

Ive had it simply because no one expected jack shit of me suddenly i did a cool thing everyone clapped and expected more cue feeling worthless every second i wasn't delivering on that expectation.

or to put it in a way that applies better to pippa "your trash you know your trash why do these people actually want to hang around me and my mold"

something worth mentioning is how it ties into thinking people want something from her just for saying hi.

In my definitely can't prove im not a professional opinion anyway

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

not my fault you're a Yamanba that can't read:whatastory: he doesn't use twitter so he didn't showed up he's also in the first batch of links I posted.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
not my fault you're a Yamanba that can't read:whatastory: he doesn't use twitter so he didn't showed up he's also in the first batch of links I posted.
Not my fault your research is shit if you make a call on clip economy based only on twitter

niggaphil

Looks like some funny incel shit happened while I was away? Also, Dizzy is malding when she is trying to make a video to make fun of Twitch, but twich had pulled out their new regulation. Twitch is such a cunt after all

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

VTuberThrow

What's the general thoughts on San? I mostly ask because the clips blew up in my feed and she's really quite good. I also appreciate she's the exact opposite of the "hide personal details" type. In the course of it seems 2 streams, you know she's a single mother with a kid that's around 7, teaches 2nd grade, is a 5'6" Korean-American, has Lupus, lighter case of AHDH, her father passed away a few years ago, signed her teaching contract for next year and gave out her age indirectly (born year of the Rabbit, so turning 35). And that's just the clips. Also, great voice and really solid design choices for the model. (She's also made a solid presentation decision to reject the Dommy Mommy stuff, since she does have the voice for it.)
Having watched her a couple of times she seems good if you like very comfy zatsu streams. Even the games she plays are pretty chill. Only red flag is she mentioned being asexual but other than that I haven't heard any twitter freak rhetoric. Her model is also A+ for sure.

Body pillow is way less lewd than I thought it would be to be honest. Compare it to Remilia's for example. Still will have some explaining to do though.
Just for curiosity sake I checked on Uruka's tag, she has no dedicated tag and from her other tags there's not a single clip and I scrolled up to april. With my autistic research I must conclude that the phase clip economy is extremely lacking in variety and I don't see phase weekly doing well even if the girls banter is kino as the youth says. To sustain something like that they really need to start doing some sort of incentive for people to send better clips and more varied clips in general. Cause if they don't it will devolve into the "lets react to pippa and tenma featuring shiina show".
Given that Uruka seems to be getting more into the shorts meta, I bet she might make a clip hashtag or just link Pebbels on twitter more often if somebody suggests it. She really should be taking advantage of having such a dedicated clipper and since she seems to be more interested in marketing herself, now is probably a good time to give her some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom