"We were admiring Calli's TV, it's a really nice TV, and then Calli's like 'yeah you know it's good for playing games on it', and then IRyS looked at me DEAD IN THE EYE and was like '...you wanna s m a s h!?!' and there was an awkward silence, we maintained eye contact for like 10 seconds and I was like '...bro??' but then!, she said it again!"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If anyone's gonna give that cute Malaysian brat a green card it's gonna be me!
>Green card
>but in California

:pippadfuckoff:
I'll just move somewhere else you femboy! We'll settle and have a superduper good life together!
Then she doesn't need the card, just work remotely (you're some kind of math guy) and settle in a comparably low COL part of Malaysia and WIN! :nenedance:
Edit: I'm being a good boy and just editing it into this post to not superduper post for 5 pages.
You can have Rie if you want. I'm pretty sure no one here has clamed her
Splines, come out and get in the ring and fight :amepopcorn:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>Green card
>but in California

:pippadfuckoff:
I'll just move somewhere else you femboy! We'll settle and have a superduper good life together!

I'm willing to bargain. Who are you willing to give up?
You can have Rie if you want. I'm pretty sure no one here has clamed her. Retticule already has Pippa so I can't make any promises about her.

Then she doesn't need the card, just work remotely (you're some kind of math guy) and settle in a comparably low COL part of Malaysia and WIN! :nenedance:
Edit: I'm being a good boy and just editing it into this post to not superduper post for 5 pages.
She does if she wants to live in America (which she does). Do you not watch Wemi or what?

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh hey there Violent Nugget's actual latest sock. Thank you for saying something suspicious right as I was checking for sockpuppets.
He survived 24 messages this time hes getting better at it ! Unfortunately he saw his name pop up and couldnt resist the tentation

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Lia Ch.【Phase Connect】] - RESIDENT EVIL 4 (4) [cmriGlkOQE8][1686178788].mp4
[youtube-Nayvell Milkdrop Ch.] - DRAW WITH ME !【Nayvell Milkdrop】 [TwSzP8nRqAM][1686191013].mp4

Older archives (newest first):
[youtube-Nayvell Milkdrop Ch.] - 【Stanley Parable】im getting portal ptsd [z-sV-i9T1jg][1686189204].mp4
[youtube-Raimi Ricotta 【FlaVR】] - 【Pokemon Reborn】 Cringe Kino [EDUjexLvwwo][1685844025].mp4
[youtube-NYANA SEXTYN9 ( FLAVR )] - Super Bunny Man Funny Moments - Vtuber Collab [RzQ8UT27674][1685751067].mp4 (?)
[youtube-Abigill Anemoia Ch.] - 【ZATZU】Let's chat for a bit [vY3LRgu_y-s][1685575279].mp4
[youtube-Abigill Anemoia Ch.] - 【ZATZU】Let's chat for a bit [HMMMzgglgEw][1685571083].mp4
[youtube-NYANA SEXTYN9 ( FLAVR )] - Tea Party - You are invited [GORILLA STREAM] TBA [jBRNlVIDGss][1685352301].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

themanimthehills

"God I hate women. Let me devote my precious spare time by watching a bunch of women with anime models cause I hate them so much."

:guratism:
I find that they make entertaining content. It's just that I feel a twinge of disappointment every time they say/show evidence that they're a woman. I always think, 'that must be embarrassing for her to admit that'.

If that makes sense.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He survived 24 messages this time hes getting better at it ! Unfortunately he saw his name pop up and couldnt resist the tentation

He's a literal chink bugman if his IP is to be believed. He's too stupid to understand cause and effect.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
To steal one from pcg
1686191108837018.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh hey there Violent Nugget's actual latest sock. Thank you for saying something suspicious right as I was checking for sockpuppets.
so that’s why he said this
IMG_6403.jpeg

confirmation it’s him
IMG_6404.jpeg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
so that’s why he said this
View attachment 29358

confirmation it’s him
View attachment 29359
is this guy DM'ing you? Or is this on a server?
Give us the account information (the #s). Also is there more to that conversation?
Seconded

Edit:
I find that they make entertaining content. It's just that I feel a twinge of disappointment every time they say/show evidence that they're a woman. I always think, 'that must be embarrassing for her to admit that'.

If that makes sense.
Okay, I'm now cool guntshacking this guy. Anyone else with me here? This is just pure baitposting at this point, and it's not even doing us the favor of being funny.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay, I'm now cool guntshacking this guy. Anyone else with me here? This is just pure baitposting at this point, and it's not even doing us the favor of being funny.
I don't think there's any objections to guntshacking him, nobody finds him funny, his bait is some of the the worst I've ever seen, and he adds nothing to any conversation. Get rid of him for the health of the forum.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Give us the account information (the #s). Also is there more to that conversation?
Note that Discord has recently started to do the username changes that would render the #s moot, if he doesn't change it, grab it but if he does, so long that it's a distinctive nickname, it would still work.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nolan I can't believe you just decided to withold this kind of information from us for a whole month. I'm disappointed. :pippasadl:
I can't believe ViolentNugget is grooming Nolan.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He only stayed as long as he did because for some reason the automoderation system didn't trigger properly for his newest account. I've successfully caught several other accounts of his before they even had time to post even once.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom