Disco Contagium!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Capipiggers are asking in Dizzy's chat if Pippa's streaming tonight, moldy rabbit keep your retards in line!!!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Capipiggers are asking in Dizzy's chat if Pippa's streaming tonight, moldy rabbit keep your retards in line!!!
Sidenote, related in a way

Dizzy's audio is too low. I've got Pippa and Yuko on and Dizzy is at like 60% of Pippa

Topo Chico

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I was just voicing my own thoughts here. I wasn't trying to be funny or anything.

Don't you guys have a hard time not seeing feminine interests and personality traits as being inherently inferior? Is it wrong for me to lose respect for someone if it's revealed that they behave like a woman? Genuine question. I want an answer.
No nigga, no matter how many times you ask it, no one is going to agree with you. If we did, there would be much more talk about male vtubers here over female vtubers and no one would be shilling Phase as much as we do.

One of the new Phase Connect managers now has a model.

View attachment 29329
FyD4T8maIAAl-1S

This model was actually slightly previewed as part of Phase Connect's audition page on their website.
View attachment 29330
The hat made it resemble Nyaru for some reason, probably a good reason why it ended up becoming a manager model instead.
View attachment 29331

Neat model, I like it. Hopefully it'll be used for things.

This would be a fantastic model, if it wasn't for that hair colour. Allow me to ruin the design for you:

View attachment 29332
You fucker.
:pippasadl:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If we did, there would be much more talk about male vtubers here over female vtubers and no one would be shilling Phase as much as we do.
Well, they are all just men with voice changes after all.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sidenote, related in a way

Dizzy's audio is too low. I've got Pippa and Yuko on and Dizzy is at like 60% of Pippa
my attention span is so low i struggle with only 1 stream i have no idea how some of you cant watch 3 stream at the same time

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And the person who was chastised for bringing it up just donated as penance, bringing it up again once everyone had moved on

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine not liking women. Sounds pretty gay to me.

Limkin

No nigga, no matter how many times you ask it, no one is going to agree with you. If we did, there would be much more talk about male vtubers here over female vtubers and no one would be shilling Phase as much as we do.
I mean, in all fairness, we do talk about them, sometimes quite a lot. Just in extremely negative connotation, and if given a chance I would demand Hex to personally apologize to me for having to live without ears for a week after listening to his stream for an hour. That was a horrible torturous experience I wouldn't wish on anyone

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
You faggots are getting triggered way too easily.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Imagine not liking women. Sounds pretty gay to me.
Imagine loving women. But only if they act as men. Wait isnt there a word for that i cant quite remember

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Imagine loving women. But only if they act as men. Wait isnt there a word for that i cant quite remember
Autism?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
my attention span is so low i struggle with only 1 stream i have no idea how some of you cant watch 3 stream at the same time
I'm legit watching Dizzy while just listening to Yuko and Pippa in the background. Its manageable because Yuko is just screaming and Pippa speaks very clearly. Right now it is pretty easy because Pippa is really the only one going full blast so its easy to follow. One time I tried to watch Pippa, Bettel, Yuko and Amelia Watson at the same time and I have no recollection of the rest of that month

I am legally required to do this, I do not do it by choice

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Can i have a small spoondfeeding action on who this guy is? I seen his name like 2 or 3 times and i just know he got banned
retarded unicorn that hates calli and kronii, he likes to anti post on the homeland about the wigger, he came here to post some weird shit the proctor deleted then he went back to the homeland.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Can i have a small spoondfeeding action on who this guy is? I seen his name like 2 or 3 times and i just know he got banned
He like horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom