"Uh thank you all for coming thank you! now... gebaoubba here!!! uh nekusto human come on!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Do we have absolutely any idea how old Dizzy is in real life? The more of her I listen to the more convinced I am that she's pretty damn old.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Do we have absolutely any idea how old Dizzy is in real life? The more of her I listen to the more convinced I am that she's pretty damn old.
26 to 28

God's Strongest Dragoon

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Am I not allowed to hate women here??
Hating women is cringe. Start hating everyone and everything equally, and maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't think of you as a glowie wannabe or a degenerate sock-puppet.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Add one to the "super-duper" count, just dropped by Dizzy - although she's gushing about the Addam's Family, so it's probably just the first thing that came to her mind to express her love for it

themanimthehills

Hating women is cringe. Start hating everyone and everything equally, and maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't think of you as a glowie wannabe or a degenerate sock-puppet.
I was just voicing my own thoughts here. I wasn't trying to be funny or anything.

Don't you guys have a hard time not seeing feminine interests and personality traits as being inherently inferior? Is it wrong for me to lose respect for someone if it's revealed that they behave like a woman? Genuine question. I want an answer.

kestraline

Early Adopter
One of the new Phase Connect managers now has a model.

1686185047717.png

FyD4T8maIAAl-1S

This model was actually slightly previewed as part of Phase Connect's audition page on their website.
1686185103688.png

The hat made it resemble Nyaru for some reason, probably a good reason why it ended up becoming a manager model instead.
1686185185194.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Dizzy just said she really enjoyed Fallout New Vegas and wants to play it on stream sometime. LOVEBUGS KEEP WINNING, NO CONTAINMENT THREAD CAN STOP US

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I can and will fist-fight you in the waffle house parking lot at 3 AM
Sir, this is a Waffle House. Please take your altercations inside at this hour.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Am I not allowed to hate women here??
The gunt shack is looking pretty good about now.
She's mentioned taking meds before and how they changed her personality and made her worse. She couldn't have got meds without seeing a doctor and getting a prescription. Her previous experience on them swore her off taking them and likely going back to a psychiatrist ever again.

'Doctor doctor I feel awful.'

'Sure, here's a bunch of meds I get paid to shill to you.'

I'll bet quite a large sum of money that's where the interaction began and ended.

I don't entirely disagree with that. I wouldn't recommend seeing one, but you mentioned that you thought she was never diagnosed and I'm telling you she was.
As others have said, it's super easy to get basic anti-depressants or anti-anxiety drugs via non-psychologist means in America. Any typical doctor's visit you can say "doc, I'm depressed" and get something to keep the voices away.

If her story about her ex-boyfriend taking the Wii U is accurate, she's between 25-28, depending on what grade she was in around the Wii U's release.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I was just voicing my own thoughts here. I wasn't trying to be funny or anything.

Don't you guys have a hard time not seeing feminine interests and personality traits as being inherently inferior? Is it wrong for me to lose respect for someone if it's revealed that they behave like a woman? Genuine question. I want an answer.
She must have literally no self respect if she's willing to show her audience that she's a woman.

Shut the fuck up you goddamn Yamanbafаggot, don't you fucking dare tell me this isn't a provocative statement. You wanna hate VTubers, /vt/'s over there.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She's mentioned taking meds before and how they changed her personality and made her worse. She couldn't have got meds without seeing a doctor and getting a prescription. Her previous experience on them swore her off taking them and likely going back to a psychiatrist ever again.
So knowing her she tried for a week and gave up after not getting instant results from the first prescription

themanimthehills

Shut the fuck up you goddamn Yamanbafаggot, don't you fucking dare tell me this isn't a provocative statement.
So you don't think it's shameful to be a woman?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can you shut the fuck up you absolute retarded mongoloid?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In hindsight, it's not surprising Pippa expected medical treatment to offer instantaneous and absolute results, all things considered.
Sure wish she'd let go of this "Imma smoker now" arc, it fits her further along the trailer-park trash image that the fagggot Merryweather thought so funny.

akari-chan

Please stop giving the obvious FED the attention.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So you don't think it's shameful to be a woman?
Listen here, Vaush. This forum is for VTubers. It's not exactly a requirement to be a woman, but it's highly recommended.
Can you shut the fuck up you absolute retarded mongoloid?
It's ViolentNugget, he got fucking kicked for a reason.
Please stop giving the obvious FED the attention.
No, The more he responds, the more chances he slips up.

Piarro

Early Adopter
It's not ViolentNugget cmon, that guy was actually funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom