"Get yourself an oshi that can 1v2 Vin Diesel and Elon Musk"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

No Name

Pippa's been flirting with the idea of smoking to help with anxiety or some shit. Today on her alt's/alt tumblr she's now takin to reblogging a goth couple smoking.
NO SMOKING PIPPA, BAD!
View attachment 29317
The tumblr in question: https://copiumcat.tumblr.com/
Linked from the card dot io from: https://twitter.com/copiumcat bio
Where her PL shilled as her new alt:
This marks the end of her week plus of not doomposting off stream:
View attachment 29319

I crawl back into the Asylum after several days of non-stop Diablo action, my first proper free time in months, and I'm greeted by some fucking goth smoker picture. I hate it, and I hate Pippa for toying with the idea of smoking.:pippaseethe;
'Anxiety'.

I swear if I see one more person talk about having 'anxiety' I'm going to commit large architectural projects in Minecraft.

How can you be anxious when you have a job that amounts to 'look at random weird things on the internet and get paid huge sums of money'.

What is so wrong with Americans that their lives are such unfathomable dumpster fires of constant psychiatric hell.

I mean yes, family problems and all that. But she's independent. Probably with enough money to just walk out the house and take a month-long vacation in another country.

I just don't get it. Maybe it's just male brain vs female brain. I can't grasp living in this level of perpetual terror all the time.
What if I told you (anecdotal circumstances obviously) that there are more guys coming in for anxiety treatment/advice compared to women?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1) You mentioned Titanosaurus instead of Ananda, the name that the meme was submitted under and the twitter account that she responded to
2) You didn't use a different name for superchatting
Titanosaurus is a type of dinosaur. Searching RestlessRain brings up a search for Restless Rain and that gives you a bunch of songs, and if you forcefully search for "restlessrain" without a space you get a bunch of social media accounts that aren't mine, including a YT account made in 2020 that isn't mine. I'm all for containment but let's not parrot the word mindlessly like, well, a parrot.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

> Gets drunk, shows vodka bottle
> Swears a bunch
> Flashes panties
> Gets stream marked as YouTube Kids

Youtube is a perfect platform with no obvious flaws.

So like... is there a white people tier list or something?

The best way to understand most of the political conflict & insanity that spins out from the USA is to understand that it's roughly 8 separate European descended groups (i.e. White) that find ways to work together. Progressives are primarily Anglos that are still pissed off about losing power in the UK... /checks notes.... a 1000 years ago. They have a weird inferiority/supremacy instinct and that's a huge driver of the issues.

The only thing that's changed in recent times is they've demoted Russians below everyone else, in their mind, because.... well, just because, really. They're a silly and violent lot.

'Anxiety'.

I swear if I see one more person talk about having 'anxiety' I'm going to commit large architectural projects in Minecraft.

How can you be anxious when you have a job that amounts to 'look at random weird things on the internet and get paid huge sums of money'.

What is so wrong with Americans that their lives are such unfathomable dumpster fires of constant psychiatric hell.

I mean yes, family problems and all that. But she's independent. Probably with enough money to just walk out the house and take a month-long vacation in another country.

I just don't get it. Maybe it's just male brain vs female brain. I can't grasp living in this level of perpetual terror all the time.

Too much sugar when young has a lot to do with many things. The internet also allows the "still somewhat attached but not completely" to get on a mic. It makes them popular and their bodies likely can't process all of the stress.

Also, with someone that takes care of themselves that poorly, stress response should be assumed to be terrible as it stands.

I'm probably wasting my breath since I assuming you don't believe in it but isn't the point of things like clinical anxiety that it doesn't make sense? same with clinical depression the point of it if that something is wring with you brain so you fell a way even tho you don't have any reason too.
Very few mental disorders "exist" in the way people talk about them. Majority is a dysfunctions upon specific receptor lines for any combination of reason. Depression is a neuro-protective state; it isn't a mental disorder. It's telling you something else is wrong with your body to the point your nervous system has to defend itself. People don't yet realize how much actual damage the "Pro-Mental Health" trend is actually causing.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
'Anxiety'.

I don't really get your point here. You're saying she shouldn't have anxiety because she has a well paying job that keeps her inside all day and is deemed easy by a lot of people? Money and job security doesn't always fix people's problems, and someone like Pippa it's gonna take a lot more than just that to make her better. If anything it's partially made her worse because her whole childhood she's been made to feel like a failure and a nobody. The fairly rapid success in just 2 years has her freaking out because it's something she never thought would happen, leading her to doubt herself and think she doesn't deserve it.

If you've never experienced depression and anxiety yourself it may be hard to totally understand her predicament, which is fine. At this point Pippa is pretty damn low mentally to the point where she won't do the right things (which are the tough things for people like her) and is resorting to things she deems quick fixes or ways to cope with her feelings.

I absolutely wish her the best and hope she crawls out of this hole and does the proper work to help herself, but it's all up to her to get it done. She can get as much help as humanly possible but if she doesn't care and doesn't want to get better nothing will change.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Titanosaurus is a type of dinosaur. Searching RestlessRain brings up a search for Restless Rain and that gives you a bunch of songs, and if you forcefully search for "restlessrain" without a space you get a bunch of social media accounts that aren't mine, including a YT account made in 2020 that isn't mine. I'm all for containment but let's not parrot the word mindlessly like, well, a parrot.
Meanwhile the 5th result after typing "Titanosaurus Restlessrain" into bing
1686179211817.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Pippa's been flirting with the idea of smoking to help with anxiety or some shit. Today on her alt's/alt tumblr she's now takin to reblogging a goth couple smoking.
NO SMOKING PIPPA, BAD!
View attachment 29317
The tumblr in question: https://copiumcat.tumblr.com/
Linked from the card dot io from: https://twitter.com/copiumcat bio
Where her PL shilled as her new alt:
This marks the end of her week plus of not doomposting off stream:
View attachment 29319

Smoking to relieve "anxiety". Bitch, just fucking pop some indica edibles.

themanimthehills

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's diablo 4 stream in around 4 hours.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

After the regular discussions about Vtuber health, part of me thinks there should be a trend to give donations that would cover a "Comp Panel" (bloodwork) in their local area. Those liver function tests might be really important to a lot of them.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm probably wasting my breath since I assuming you don't believe in it but isn't the point of things like clinical anxiety that it doesn't make sense? same with clinical depression the point of it if that something is wring with you brain so you fell a way even tho you don't have any reason too.
If you've never experienced depression and anxiety yourself it may be hard to totally understand her predicament, which is fine. At this point Pippa is pretty damn low mentally to the point where she won't do the right things (which are the tough things for people like her) and is resorting to things she deems quick fixes or ways to cope with her feelings.

This is pure guesswork. As far as we know she's never seen a therapist, never had a formal diagnosis, etc. We have no idea how deep her symptoms go and how significant they are. I could sadpost about how miserable I am on here every day while attending a rave and banging a new bitch every night, and nobody here would have any knowledge of that side of me. If she ever gets a formal manhera diagnosis then I'll stop questioning her ability to personally solve things with simple steps.

bothyourhouses

As a non-merch-buyer, for abasically anything, is 80$ normal for a body pillow cover? Or does fishman got that jew in 'em?
$80 is reasonable, maybe a little high but not, like, $35 bag of coffee level.
One NSFW skeb is hardly coomerbaiting.
The NSFW skeb is pretty standard stuff for these kinds of events, and almost exclusively only for these events.
Let's be real, we're talking about commissioning something that's primarily for sexual gratification. The skeb isn't going to be funny internet humour, it's going to be for jerking off to. Coomerbait is coomerbait, someone who coomerbaits but only on special occasions is someone who coomerbaits on special occasions.
The only people who would have genetically intermingled to make them "not white" is Germanic people aka "White people."
Italy is pretty much continuous with Tunisia and there's been a whole lot of intermingling there over the years.

They're taught to be mentally ill from childhood. Seriously, there's a whole movement whose explicit goal is to "normalise mental illness". The mentally ill are held up as role models, and, well, it's working. Kids learn what they're taught.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Local parasite and my reason for living, Dizzy Dokuro, is about to play Age of Wonders 4 again. However, it is entirely possible that she may have a Sad Girl Moment and think chat doesn't like her playing the game, considering how she felt with Digimon World the other day. Will she realize that her fans will watch her play whatever games, as long as she enjoys them? Perhaps not today, but do consider supporting her nonetheless:

Limkin

Unironically 99.9% of physical and mental health issues vtubers have would be solved by touching grass. Interacting with real people and physical activity does wonders for you. If you are so antisocial you can't possible be around people - just walk around the city at night, or run early in the morning. People were never meant to spend their lives in 5 by 5 cubic room pretending funny symbols on a screen are real people. Just don't tell your shrink you are talking to chat, or it will be very embarrassing moment like "Is this 'chat' here in this room with us now?"

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Brother italians are some of the most racist people on this earth
As long as she isn't hanging with an Imperial Japanese sympathiser and an Austrian, we're safe.
Last time there was, it resulted in the deaths of millions
Citation needed. :smugselen:
I like to imagine that Shiina linked the two aliases together long before thhrang did. Because if she did that would just prove every single one of us to be turbo retarded
Or, maybe it's not just Pippa in here. Maybe we have a sadgirl infestation in the asylum. :shiinastare:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is pure guesswork. As far as we know she's never seen a therapist, never had a formal diagnosis, etc. We have no idea how deep her symptoms go and how significant they are. I could sadpost about how miserable I am on here every day while attending a rave and banging a new bitch every night, and nobody here would have any knowledge of that side of me. If she ever gets a formal manhera diagnosis then I'll stop questioning her ability to personally solve things with simple steps.
She's mentioned taking meds before and how they changed her personality and made her worse. She couldn't have got meds without seeing a doctor and getting a prescription. Her previous experience on them swore her off taking them and likely going back to a psychiatrist ever again.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As long as she isn't hanging with an Imperial Japanese sympathiser and an Austrian, we're safe.
I long await the Panko, Ayame, and Kiara collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom