"I just explained to her that emotions are a commodity and the only reason that you should feel things is for money, and then she looked at me weird"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She couldn't have got meds without seeing a doctor and getting a prescription.

'Doctor doctor I feel awful.'

'Sure, here's a bunch of meds I get paid to shill to you.'

I'll bet quite a large sum of money that's where the interaction began and ended.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not just vtubers. Lisa playing Peggle sad and angry while listening to Nier music is going to cause me to walk to the center of the nearby lake

EDIT: And right when I post that she wins. I'm fucking a fucking vtuber hex or something

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You know I bet this all started cause of that smoker romance manga she posted about on her Twitter a few weeks back she's so easily influenced.....
TBF it's a very good series, and I say that as someone who had childhood asthma (inhaled steroid treatments dealt with it, thankfully) and has a visceral negative reaction to the smell of tobacco smoke.
Unironically 99.9% of physical and mental health issues vtubers have would be solved by touching grass.
I'm hoping Ember will be a good influence on the menhera company, what with her talking about wanting to take the girls camping.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

I'll bet quite a large sum of money that's where the interaction began and ended.
I don't entirely disagree with that. I wouldn't recommend seeing one, but you mentioned that you thought she was never diagnosed and I'm telling you she was.

Limkin

I went to the pharmacy once by myself, and mind you all I needed was fever meds. I took a package of the ones we had at home, I showed it to the lady and asked "I need this, I don't need anything else, this exact brand, size and dosage". She spent nearly 5 minutes tasting my patience as I was slowly shifting into delirium trying to sell me literally anything but that. Because all other options either cost 10 times as much or had half the dosage. With the only difference being they were in fancy pretty boxes and mine were just white paper blisters with the name printed on it. Never fucking again

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's hard to explain to non-Americans how most doctors are just hard-core pill pushers. Also, therapy only actually helps a moderate chunk of the population.

A personal trainer will do more than either unless you have an infection of some sort.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I wouldn't recommend seeing one, but you mentioned that you thought she was never diagnosed and I'm telling you she was.

You don't need a formal diagnosis for most medication in America. Even if you do, that rule gets broken all the damn time. I know people who were able to get Adderall and other highly regulated, supposedly prescription meds simply by saying 'hey doc, I have the money, you got the pills?' or words to that effect.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I could sadpost about how miserable I am on here every day while attending a rave and banging a new bitch every night, and nobody here would have any knowledge of that side of me.
You run a vtuber forum, you do not bang a new bitch every night. You could've been a literal Chad Thundercock last year with your own harem, and making this site would've brought your virginity back.

As for Pippa's actual menheraness she doesn't have an actual diagnosis because she's scared the glowies'll track her and use it to take her guns away or some shit (which I understand, but still); but if you ever hear her actually show her working about how a shopkeeper complimenting her shoes means they actually secretly hate her, it's a very similar kind of overthinking that a lot of people on the spectrum are guilty of. She absolutely needs to get her shit together, cleaning up after herself and getting her crooked leg and chest pains looked at would be a good start, but I'm sure an actual psychological examination beyond just accepting a dose of meds because it gets her out of the doctor's office quicker would bring back a result of something, that rabbit brain definitely has something out of the ordinary going on.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My wife's stream is starting. I repeat my wife and not john vtuber's wife.

Edit : i forgot to anti her fuck. Haha come look at my dumb wife and laugh at her dumb gameplay

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Here unless it's for a cold, flu or things of that level you NEED prescription. If you have it you will pay 14% of the medicine at worst. If you don't have prescription either you pay 100% or they don't sell it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just make sure @Nenelove doesn't get his eyes on it.
I just remembered I never finished that railtrack and I haven't checked the minecraft thread in like a week. I should probably finish that before he just lays TNT across the track and bombs it all.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Better get your Dizzyposting in before we all get sequestered, Lovebugs.

Negzana

Kaela isn't streaming today, really sad.

At least I got Dizzy to stream something for now, happy.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Upcoming ASMR stream from QueenKing Shima

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Resident Evil: "Come on, be straight with me."
Lia: "He can't, it's Pride Month."

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My wife's stream is starting. I repeat my wife and not john vtuber's wife.
I can and will fist-fight you in the waffle house parking lot at 3 AM

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She is SO SMOLLL KEK CUTE DIZZY UOHHHHH

im really sorry

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY