"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't get the "Italians aren't white thing" given 1) They were the ones who built an idea of a semi-unified Europe 2000 years ago and 2) The only people who would have genetically intermingled to make them "not white" is Germanic people aka "White people." Sorry for my autism over this just don't get the cultural context.
Benjamin Franklin said:
Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.
Do not argue with Benjamin Franklin.
If @themanimthehills isn't ViolentNugget and is actually their own new retard, my bet is on the user actually being a self-hating femcel who keeps projecting.
It could be ViolentNugget after transitioning and deeply regretting his life choices?

No Name

Nolan I can't believe you just decided to withold this kind of information from us for a whole month. I'm disappointed. :pippasadl:
If anything, I'm impressed.
You know what Nolan? Good fucking job. You deserve the praise on this one.
Don't! He'll let it get to his head! We don't want that!
Did you archive the tweet?

HOLY SHIT I JUST LOOKED IT UP WTF!
Are you saying you just looked up Hooters? Or the fact that she didn't know what Hooters is?
Either way, I can't believe someone doesn't know what it is, I've known about it since I was a wee lad, and I'm a filthy eurofag.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Are you saying you just looked up Hooters? Or the fact that she didn't know what Hooters is?
Either way, I can't believe someone doesn't know what it is, I've known about it since I was a wee lad, and I'm a filthy eurofag.
I looked up what hooters meant because I didn't know it was anything other than the name of a restaurant. I've literally never heard the term before that.
I get what your saying but luck is not a factor it's seeing opportunities and seizing upon them it reads as luck on the outside but for the most part it's just calculated risks that happen to pay off

Hell the coffee points to this i would not be surprised to learn the coffee was one such risk knowing lots of people complain about stickers and keychain as merch.
Shoping around for unique merch the coffee might have been shit but were still talking about it.

Sakana might be a memelord who creates sad girls but the guy obviously knows his bussiness though more important then good bussiness sense is the ability to pool capital to cover your failures not in a "never happened" sense but in a "ok i have 20 werehouses full of coffee and starbucks already bought 5 " sense.

TLDR It's not Luck or Hardwork it's actual skill turn your failures into profits your succsesses into memes and your talents into sadgirls I mean idols.
It's like building a deck in slay the spire. You start the game drafting cards and then lean into a specific direction based on your early options. Some corpos get seiso idol cards early and build their company around that. Fishman tried to draft the idol deck but drafted crazy menhera's on accident so eventually he shifted his playstyle to fit that deck when he realized how powerful it was.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm an autist that likes to compare video games to real life scenarios.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>She lives in ruin
...yeah....but you stream on twitch with them shirtless guys fidgeting around on screen.... we gotta pick our perks and malice:whatastory:
Counterargument:
1686214083473.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sakanyan hit gold with Jelly, who might actually have the capability to single-handedly hold all of his Idol dreams on her back:

Dizzy and Ember, however, are doing everything they can to get her to swear live on stage:

That being said, it sounds like she does have some sort of price before she seriously considers it:

Will one of her Star Knights go bankrupt trying to find out exactly how much it would cost to get Jelly to swear? Stay tuned to find out.

Local Princess and TVA darling, Himemiya Rie, throws in her support:

EDIT:

Lemon Stealing Harlot throws in her support as well, marking FULL INVADER UNITY:

We must protect Fish's Seiso Dreams :pippaworship: But..... a subversion of expecations hmmmm... if Jelly performed a closer that was some really risqué song it could
be very effective and memorable. Actually I think this will happen.
Counterargument:
He so gay it's like chic though. I honestly, in hind site, enjoyed that and it was the best of the Pippa collabs with dudes arc.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Chat: "Don't ever fart on another man's balls"
Uruka: "I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"

There's a difference between liking a little fanservice, and having your... dominant arm looking like the Charger from L4D.
Do they not realize Sakana has the biggest bargaining chip in this? He could literally threaten to graduate any one of them to preserve Jelly's seiso.
He knows better. :fishfry:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Update on Night of the Living 2views mod

Archive
signal-2023-06-08-04-03-13-990.png

signal-2023-06-08-04-06-25-324.png

Will make local copies of vids later.
Edit:
D4n0w4r_20230608__1666722162064125952_1_1666722017574543360.jpg

FyFnTlUaQAU7Tx7.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vesper is planning a 10hr WoW stream at 10am PST/1pm EST

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Adorable
Shiina stop doing ..... THIS so I can finish Remi stuff :wah:I kind of think was a bit of a skit TBH

You totally should add some strokes and drop shadows to text, with help with readability
Thanks, I'll read up on it.
Edit: Wow, that does help! I might have over done it a lil though.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
FJ4tBDPWQAMJS8I.jpg:large

This is problaby how the average American thinks an Italian looks like to call them POC
There were outrage back then when Balotelli made Jew jokes, so you know that Italian part of him is real.

Koyori continuing Rockman X. Now entering Sigma stages.

Some Aizawa Ema clips playing Apex with Neoporte members. Is it better or worse if the verbal abuse comes from a soft spoken seiso person?

What about a seiso verbal backhand?

Later at 11PM JST, after the ASMR session and duet cover, AZKi and Koiwai Kotori will duel in Geoguessr.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The trio of all time returns to APEX. They're gonna be doing some sort of endurance challenge.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He so gay it's like chic though. I honestly, in hind site, enjoyed that and it was the best of the Pippa collabs with dudes arc.
I've seen Camelot in other collabs outside of Pippa, he's a really fun guest to shake things up from a standard collab dynamic. Even if he is as gay as a guy taste-testing semen. Pity that Fishman was too afraid of him stealing away his harem of mentally-ill girls, I would like to have had some more collabs with him and other Phase girls.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
10ma returns to monke.

Is... is that still a thing? Did I do a funni? Haha smugselen

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There were outrage back then when Balotelli made Jew jokes, so you know that Italian part of him is real.
Well we can cross him out of the idol gen 2 line up.. what a shame im certain Yuko wouldve loved to have him around :smugpipi:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well we can cross him out of the idol gen 2 line up.. what a shame im certain Yuko wouldve loved to have him around :smugpipi:
Speaking of Jews i watched some Indo Indies graduating and people assumed Maha5 or Holo but what if Aviel gets a Muslim in his roster? :pekok:

UberSoldat

Speaking of Jews i watched some Indo Indies graduating and people assumed Maha5 or Holo but what if Aviel gets a Muslim in his roster? :pekok:
If it is, it has to be an extremely lax or non-practicing one.

Pioneer

@Nenelove's wife, Momo Suzune (nice one Cover) is getting a new outfit in 2 days.
Fx1ryBMaMAAwIeN.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sakanyan hit gold with Jelly, who might actually have the capability to single-handedly hold all of his Idol dreams on her back:

Dizzy and Ember, however, are doing everything they can to get her to swear live on stage:

That being said, it sounds like she does have some sort of price before she seriously considers it:

Will one of her Star Knights go bankrupt trying to find out exactly how much it would cost to get Jelly to swear? Stay tuned to find out.

Rrat time oh how i missed this.

as indicated by "you know that" the price is not monetary it's something more personal. the possibilities are as follows

.:cursedbae:
something lewd. Unlikely but still possible
something embarrassing (my money is on being forced to collab/admit people want to be around her
Snorting a line of phase coffee aka something weird.
:cursedbae:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom