"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni "Target is the meaning of life" Dezmond for official Target Vtuber ambassador when?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can see it now...

Pippa cleans her guns and accidently shoots her own head off, news gets out of Pippa's death from bullet to head. Rrats across the internet say say it was suck starting it due to fish man pressure, but in reality Pippa was just Pippa. I can just smell the chaos.

Or maybe she never cleans them, what happens if you just never clean your gun for say a decade?
Would probably have an anxiety attack if I lived in a house full of fucking garbage, with partly filled cans all over tables and a kitchen of mold dishes everywhere. I literally wouldn't be able to fall asleep until it was reasonably clean.
Yet some people, including the rabbit, sleep on mounds of garbage.

After going 3 steps forward in taking care of herself, Pippa is now 10 steps back to most of her worst habits, probably has a new vomit receptacle right off the edge of her bed too.
I can't listen to her, I was legit getting angry, (had to mute the stream). I have the urge to grab her by the shoulders and shaking her the fuck around to see if something in her brain clicks. I am legit getting mad at how simple the problem is and how retarded she is doing mental gymnastics in trying to explain why she can't get over it.

I had the same problem she did for a week. I would cook shit, leave everything in the sink, and the next day I would do the same with new dishes/utensils. After a while, the mountain of dirty shit becomes so big that you don't even know how or where to start. How did I fix the problem? Stored everything away (after cleaning it) and just used 1 pan, 1plate, 1cup, and 1set of utensils. I would finish eating, leave them soaking overnight and the next day if I wanted to eat, I would be obligated to clean what I had. I clean the pan first, start cooking, and while shit cooks I do the plates and the other shit.

"Can't clean the dishes and leave them in the sink because I throw shit there and they get dirty"
There are fucking dish racks to put them in for them to dry out.

She did a guerilla stream on Twitch today. I checked in like 50 minutes after she started and she was crying. Not entirely sure what so I don't want to speculate too much but it seemed like she feels like a burden to people and she's had a tough week. And she was apologizing to chat because she hates showing her emotions and doesn't like people worrying about her. There will be no VOD so I have no idea what the exact issue was. It's really tough hearing her cry though because she seems like such a sweet person.
Swear to god it must be the season or something. Seems like it's time for Tsunderia and Phase to actually get a therapist or someone that can counsel and deal with the girls or have them rant and unwind. They all seem to be extremely stressed out and continuing as if nothing is happening is not healthy for the girls. I have a feeling that the companies are also pushing for Winter/Xmas projects which only adds an extra layer of stress and anxiety.

Vesper and Dez can't sing for shit but they have spirit and are drunk af lolol
This is already the best karaoke I've seen in a long time.
I don't want to be parasocial but I'm so fucking happy right now listening to them. I fucking love them. HolostarsEN came to heal the Vtuber scene.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Someone has to archive this karaoke stream please. It's been great the few minutes I tuned in but my time is limited.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
this is also before considering the fact that not everyone lives in the luxury of USD currency exchange and if a single $8/months could change how their post is perceived by algorithm it will be a big issue especially if they're already struggling to make ends meet.
They did mention if you don't live in a country that uses USD it will adjust to be proportional to the currency you're in, so it would be a lot cheaper in countries where the average income is less than 10k$ a year.

I am legit getting mad at how simple the problem is and how retarded she is doing mental gymnastics in trying to explain why she can't get over it.
I think she's just a little depressed with all the other things she's brought up lately, so all the unwashed dishes and mental gymnastics are just a manifestation of that. I know when I've had funks like that I just let things pile up, and while I normally have a very minimalist amount of dishware, instead of cleaning it I'd just order out to avoid that. Once the whatever cleared up I felt guilty and cleaned everything rather quickly without issue.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"Yes Magnation, I slapped your oshi's ass."

-Vesper Noir

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Vesper slapping some Magni ass :whatastory:
I think for sure Vesper is the happiest he's ever been in his life. Think that dead end job was killing his soul but now he finally found something that's making life enjoyable. Happy for these boys.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think she's just a little depressed with all the other things she's brought up lately, so all the unwashed dishes and mental gymnastics are just a manifestation of that. I know when I've had funks like that I just let things pile up, and while I normally have a very minimalist amount of dishware, instead of cleaning it I'd just order out to avoid that. Once the whatever cleared up I felt guilty and cleaned everything rather quickly without issue.
Mate you dont turn your home into turkroach embassy because you are a little depressed, thats a result of years of living like that. Its a habit at this point. Nobody would be against her taking hiatus if it meant getting her shit in order and throwing out the trash

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"I know he (Magni) is a sussy furry fucker, but he's a good guy. You've chosen well." ~ Noir "I slap ass" Vesper

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Bro, it feels so weird seeing someone around your age range living in such squalor.

It's worrying to see though her moving in reverse and picking up old habbits again. Kind of weird too cause she lives with that one weird guy, and I guess they don't practice some level of cleanliness either.

Not-Username

This Twitter stuff is stupid. Waaaay overblown.
If Elon runs it into the ground there will be an alternative. there is always an alternative. We are living proof. That aside Elon hate is neither here nor there. He had/s 3 successful Tech companies. Wait and see.

For Holo counter side Collab. That would partly explain all the recordings. Characters have wide range of lines. Also beware if you want to get in on it. It will be global version only afaik. And if you are not actively playing it WILL cut into your wallet!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I live very remotely and work a lot with animals, so my surroundings can get rather lived in (try having an unexpected batch of baby birds in a room for a few weeks, see what it looks like afterwards...) but it absolutely fucking BAFFLES me how the rabbit lets herself live like this.

I wonder if it has something to do with her mother. I'd usually associate these habits not with simple laziness, but with outright mental trauma or something similar. Some kind of fucked-up 'my parents always belted me if my room wasn't spotless every day, so now even touching a duster reminds me of that pain' level hangup. Knew a guy once whose mother was a control-freak. Even tried to get extended custody of him after he hit age of maturity. He hated her so much he went out and started doing drugs hardcore the moment he was free of her. His whole life turned into a suicidal 'fuck you mom, watch what you turned me into, bitch' rollercoaster. He knew how stupid and bad it was, but the idea of conforming to anything was so toxic and poisonous to him after 22 years under her thumb that he'd rather stab himself in the foot than do anything 'for his own good'.

Wonder what happened to him. Don't think it was pretty.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I live very remotely and work a lot with animals, so my surroundings can get rather lived in (try having an unexpected batch of baby birds in a room for a few weeks, see what it looks like afterwards...) but it absolutely fucking BAFFLES me how the rabbit lets herself live like this.

I wonder if it has something to do with her mother. I'd usually associate these habits not with simple laziness, but with outright mental trauma or something similar. Some kind of fucked-up 'my parents always belted me if my room wasn't spotless every day, so now even touching a duster reminds me of that pain' level hangup. Knew a guy once whose mother was a control-freak. Even tried to get extended custody of him after he hit age of maturity. He hated her so much he went out and started doing drugs hardcore the moment he was free of her. His whole life turned into a suicidal 'fuck you mom, watch what you turned me into, bitch' rollercoaster. He knew how stupid and bad it was, but the idea of conforming to anything was so toxic and poisonous to him after 22 years under her thumb that he'd rather stab himself in the foot than do anything 'for his own good'.

Wonder what happened to him. Don't think it was pretty.
I agree it's something growing up that caused this level of squalor to exist and become a norm for her in way. From her stories, it sounds like she lived dirty and below normal standards for years. With that in mind, I kind of see why she turns this way when she gets down.

Honestly, I think she needs like a positive figure in her life or one that helps support her in picking up good habits. One that isn't named @Reticule
:smugpipi:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I was thinking "you know Pippa is not gonna see this, right?" but then I remembered that she more than likely will.
So keep going, maybe it might one day make a difference.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Bro, it feels so weird seeing someone around your age range living in such squalor.

I feel like it's somewhat influenced by her "we wuz poor and it was hard when I was a kid tho" mindset. Which uhhh, yeah, people deal with their brain problems differently, but you can't let that control your entire life.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mate you dont turn your home into turkroach embassy because you are a little depressed, thats a result of years of living like that. Its a habit at this point. Nobody would be against her taking hiatus if it meant getting her shit in order and throwing out the trash
It doesn't sound that bad, it just sounds like she has some dirty dishes piled up.

At least that's what I would have said until:

It's worrying to see though her moving in reverse and picking up old habbits again. Kind of weird too cause she lives with that one weird guy, and I guess they don't practice some level of cleanliness either.

This girl needs someone to really look after her, it's amazing how we can hear her cleaning the rabbit cages with a lot of effort on her Twitter Spaces but then she's just sleeping on a skinned pillow with nothing holding it together. As for Zax, I don't think they live together anymore, otherwise I have no idea how he's not cleaning up the mess, if for no other reason than him wanting to eat something off a plate.

From her stories, it sounds like she lived dirty and below normal standards for years. With that in mind, I kind of see why she turns this way when she gets down.

Honestly, I think she needs like a positive figure in her life or one that helps support her in picking up good habits. One that isn't named @Reticule
:smugpipi:
But... but... :icanfixher:

Joking aside, it's hard to tell what was the result of her family's finances and what was the result of her own actions from her past, though those actions were probably dictated from all the negative things in her life at the time that were both family related as well as external sources. Hopefully with Sleepy being around not too far away she can be a positive influence on Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At this point we should probably just start a Pippa therapy thread.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
At this point we should probably just start a Pippa therapy thread.
It would make for great stream content for her, if she could actually show this place.
Not that I would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom