"PETA is a scam, and you know it!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@Fucking YTs @TheRratC Did you two know about this?

Also is she on break and why does her video section only show song videos?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Irys mentioned she will have a couple songs uploaded on Youtube during her break. I think all her vods are under the live tab.

I actually don't really mind the new Youtube update as they made it easier to find songs by talents. Though they could have chosen a better name for the live tab, like stream.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
youtube gay new update will now put live stream VODs in the Live section

it's fucking stupid, I hate it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think this is a youtube thing. I wanted to check an old stream of Pippa's for a clip the other day, and it's the same thing it, it just shows the normal videos and shorts on the channel, while all the streams only exist in the playlists like with IRyS there. I'm guessing youtube is trying to clean things up.

Edit: Yea, it's youtube, I checked a channel I control and the stream that was on it from ages ago is no longer there under videos. Looks like there's a new "Live" tab where all streams appear.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Best stream! Tho this shows how mens designs really look better in motion...

Fourth #

Really hope that whoever this salta person is who worked on the lyrics for both this song and One Step at a Time continues to do IRyS songs, as the english in these tracks flows much better than any of her other stuff.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I actually just saw this in the chat of Zeta's 'Delivering Hope' stream because I just happened to see one of IRyS's major superchatters mention it. I didn't know until then.

And yeah, all streams are under the 'Live' tab now, which makes their videos tab look really awkward. I remember Fauna saying that her video tab looks really dumb now, because it's like; asmr, asmr, song, Resident Evil (reupload), asmr.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Botan is having a drinking stream. I hope this isn't an omen. She seems fine so far.

Late but it seems like Botan's liver problem was never major enough that it prevented her from drinking, just that it made her tolerance incredibly low? Combined with poor health management and high stress and it seems like she mainly wanted to avoid it just to be safe, especially after what happened with her dad.

This clip goes in-depth about why she decided to drink now after avoiding it all this time and how some of her fans are worried considering what she's said before. (This clipper is great btw. Gets his clips QC'd and leaves translator notes at the end if you're interested in boosting your JP.) She says she knows how weak she is to alcohol and only went with recommended easy drinks. She doesn't plan on drinking a bunch but also wants to get more used to it so we'll probably see more of these drinking streams.

Which is very okay with me if it leads to more moments like this.

She's building up tolerance to eventually host vodka drinking streams.

AZKi will be singing starting 7PM JST, there should be an announcement as well.

She'a also uploading shorts from past live shows recently.

While waiting for AZKi's stream, going to promote Enma Ruri's singing stream (Anime songs) in around 30 minutes.

She's part of Live Union with the more popular and well known HACHI. She got a new 3D model around a couple of weeks ago.

EDIT: New design for AZKi! Long Hair! 4th Anniversary Live 15 November (8PM JST)! OL Outfit?

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
irys-2.jpg

irys.jpg

Sauce: https://twitter.com/ifphilo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder how pippa acts irl on the streets...
"I saw this white chick at wallmart yesterday, sickly pale white skin, messy dirty-blonde hair, short and skinny; she wore a dirty hoodie over top of some anime t-shirt, had some brown stains of who-knows-what on it, she shuffled into the place and looked around at the people there with something akin to fear or paranoia. She wouldn't stop moving her hands and seemed kinda twitchy, her eyes were constantly shifting from place to place, like she was trying to look at 10 things at once, she moved close to the walls like the she didn't want to stand out, even from 20 feet away i could sense the smell coming from her, a mix rotting food and a pet shop."

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't listen to her, I was legit getting angry, (had to mute the stream). I have the urge to grab her by the shoulders and shaking her the fuck around to see if something in her brain clicks. I am legit getting mad at how simple the problem is and how retarded she is doing mental gymnastics in trying to explain why she can't get over it.

I had the same problem she did for a week. I would cook shit, leave everything in the sink, and the next day I would do the same with new dishes/utensils. After a while, the mountain of dirty shit becomes so big that you don't even know how or where to start. How did I fix the problem? Stored everything away (after cleaning it) and just used 1 pan, 1plate, 1cup, and 1set of utensils. I would finish eating, leave them soaking overnight and the next day if I wanted to eat, I would be obligated to clean what I had. I clean the pan first, start cooking, and while shit cooks I do the plates and the other shit.

"Can't clean the dishes and leave them in the sink because I throw shit there and they get dirty"
There are fucking dish racks to put them in for them to dry out.

Swear to god it must be the season or something. Seems like it's time for Tsunderia and Phase to actually get a therapist or someone that can counsel and deal with the girls or have them rant and unwind. They all seem to be extremely stressed out and continuing as if nothing is happening is not healthy for the girls. I have a feeling that the companies are also pushing for Winter/Xmas projects which only adds an extra layer of stress and anxiety.
They really just need to hire everyone a house cleaner that does two, three hours of cleaning for each of them each week. Ranting at chat is Phase Connect's version of therapy anyway.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm just saying, if they could teach Hellen Keller to talk, then :icanfixher:

Poor girl though, had to end the stream early to eat because she was dying. I hope she sorts that shit out.
Imma be real man, if Null couldn't fix Chris then what chance do you have with a rabbit that's getting dangerously close to that line?

In lighter news, Mari is gonna stream Mario Sunshine at some point.

She mentioned some of the things fans have gifted her through her wishlist sites and she's getting sent a Doug Walker Daki
Screenshot_20221111_011726_TwitchMod.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
More of penguin Uruka, now with her lower half (feet included).

uruka penguin feet.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Imma be real man, if Null couldn't fix Chris then what chance do you have with a rabbit that's getting dangerously close to that line?
To be fair, Josh got Chris to a point of self sufficiency and independence, and then a week later it came out that Chris diddled his mom. Truly a Greek tragedy.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel fixes internet finally, Axel gets fever (maybe coof?) immediately after. Dingo is not having a good post birthday week.

Early Adopter
So what yur saying is the more reticule pampers pippa, the closer she is to fucking her mom

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Since someone asked, I archived the recent magni+vesper unarchived karaoke here, I'll be updating any stream I could archive there in the future too (Not much because I'm only online at limited time but I'll get what I could)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Really hope that whoever this salta person is who worked on the lyrics for both this song and One Step at a Time continues to do IRyS songs, as the english in these tracks flows much better than any of her other stuff.
Not even just the english stuff, I think everything from Til the End of Me to now has been better in general. Berserker and the sad one with the JP title on Quarter Bravery are both really good too.
I keep a folder of good fan-art and basically everything from this guy is an auto-save for me (and once again I will reiterate that I DO NOT wank to vtubers because I think of them as the real people behind the character and that would be weird). Same with that Chyralis guy, I save nearly everything (though it is a bit coomer-y, it is dang good art. Like Mumei, I just appreciate the anatomy you see).
Anyway, ifphilo also puts the insanely high quality versions on his pixiv, that one with the eyes open is 9.9 mb and a resolution of 3000x4000.

And just to add a little something else to this post; Mumei being cute while on mute

Edit: And apparently Dez forgot how to 'private' an unarchived karaoke, he just has it 'unlisted' for now
1668155995083.png
Edit 2 minutes later: Now it's private, dang, they must be watching this thread and me saying this alerted them. Sorry I ruined it.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Going to miss Beatani after this weekend. To be honest, though, I haven't watched many of her streams recently. She usually streams at an inconvenient time for me, and then I forget about it when I actually have time to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom