"My mind is very very a lot of damage desu"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm just saying, if they could teach Hellen Keller to talk, then :icanfixher:

Poor girl though, had to end the stream early to eat because she was dying. I hope she sorts that shit out.
I feel like all those flashy LED water slides actually messed her up.

Sven

I feel like all those flashy LED water slides actually messed her up.
The skittles and coffee diet messed her up, the slides were just the trigger for nausea

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1668141230993.png
The only way this could get worse has arrived: Remi is here to help!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Just checked in on Lisa and she was crying. Anyone here watching to know what she was talking about?
Chikafuji Lisa? I wasn't aware she was even streaming today.

And Pippa addresses the dish situation, it's worse than we thought, not only are they just dirty but they're filled with molded coffee. At least pour out the coffee Pippers.
On the bright side, that coffee probably still tastes better than the PC coffee.

I'm just saying, if they could teach Hellen Keller to talk, then :icanfixher:
You're an insane person but holy shit I would actually pay Pippa to let me clean her dishes for her, I can't stand the thought of someone actually living like that. Can't her groomer husband take care of it or something?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Okay I need to tell you this. You can't fix her. She is actually too retarded and inept that I'm shocked she can breath, I'm shocked she can use her hands to eat without biting her own fingers, I'd be surprised if she could use scissors without nearly stabbing herself or cutting up her hands.

She's the type to somehow break all the dishes with a dish washer.

She's the type to throw her Dorito bag into a trash can like she's Kobe, but doesn't realize that she always misses the shot before going back to her computer for the next 18 hours.

She's the type where if she did drive, she'll lock her keys in the car every week and not realize it until she tried to get into her car again. In her age she just breaks the car window instead of calling for help.

She is unfixable, your superchats can keep her alive and fed, but you cannot fix her. She is hard imbedded into the universe to be this way, forever.

All this, and she owns guns, too.

Guns which need cleaning.

I miss her already...

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
View attachment 4938
The only way this could get worse has arrived: Remi is here to help!
For fuck's sake! Paper plates! Plastic cups! DISPOSABLE! They're cheap and available at every dollar store, come on!

I mean, haven't these girls ever been to a party?

---

...Nevermind.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
All this, and she owns guns, too.

Guns which need cleaning.

I miss her already...
I can see it now...

Pippa cleans her guns and accidently shoots her own head off, news gets out of Pippa's death from bullet to head. Rrats across the internet say say it was suck starting it due to fish man pressure, but in reality Pippa was just Pippa. I can just smell the chaos.

Or maybe she never cleans them, what happens if you just never clean your gun for say a decade?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Would probably have an anxiety attack if I lived in a house full of fucking garbage, with partly filled cans all over tables and a kitchen of mold dishes everywhere. I literally wouldn't be able to fall asleep until it was reasonably clean.
Yet some people, including the rabbit, sleep on mounds of garbage.

After going 3 steps forward in taking care of herself, Pippa is now 10 steps back to most of her worst habits, probably has a new vomit receptacle right off the edge of her bed too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Would you join her polygamous relationship?
dadasddasd.png
Stream is already going off on a fun start!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Would probably have an anxiety attack if I lived in a house full of fucking garbage, with partly filled cans all over tables and a kitchen of mold dishes everywhere. I literally wouldn't be able to fall asleep until it was reasonably clean.
This is even worse when you consider that she had stretches where she showered like once every two months. I can't fucking imagine that, if I don't shower for two days, I start feeling nearly as greasy as Randy Pitchford and physically can't fall asleep.
Yooooo Uruka 3D debut.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Chikafuji Lisa? I wasn't aware she was even streaming today.
She did a guerilla stream on Twitch today. I checked in like 50 minutes after she started and she was crying. Not entirely sure what so I don't want to speculate too much but it seemed like she feels like a burden to people and she's had a tough week. And she was apologizing to chat because she hates showing her emotions and doesn't like people worrying about her. There will be no VOD so I have no idea what the exact issue was. It's really tough hearing her cry though because she seems like such a sweet person.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
This is even worse when you consider that she had stretches where she showered like once every two months. I can't fucking imagine that, if I don't shower for two days, I start feeling nearly as greasy as Randy Pitchford and physically can't fall asleep.

Yooooo Uruka 3D debut.
Bro this uruguin model of hers is AMAZING!
dwadasdsds.png
Her urukuwt polygamy is growing!

Credit to WC for creating the 3d model for her. They also worked on the 3d Urufurby and currently looking to make 3d Urucorn too soon!FeSQXqEUcAAikZx.jpgFY0EVzZXEAAXU-f.jpg
Some artist interpretation of Urucorn.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Vesper and Dez can't sing for shit but they have spirit and are drunk af lolol

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Also on a real note, we need more history of a vtuber post like this one on the site. Where it's one big post about a vtuber and their notable history and roommate stuff.

Keep it in a separate thread to look at and easy to view without having to dig through pages in main thread for it. Those that wanna discuss about it can quote it and make a post here in main thread of what they wanna discuss about it.

Make well for coexisting the two things together.
Have you seen iketog's comments section after the english-speaking people found out about it? Godbless Proctor for when someone actually goes with this idea

Honestly if you're a chuuba I don't see why you wouldn't just drop the 8bux to increase your visibility and grow your brand unless you were virtual signaling.
How many chuubas have bought in? The only one I know of right now is Nyaru.
Also I like to think Elon decided on $8 because he saw Lowtax's 10bux paywall and thought "that's too much."
I'm not a Twitter user so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I really don't see the issue. For a business it makes perfect sense to buy them, and for a person, if they want whatever features it has to offer 8$ really isn't that big of a deal. The amount of time some people spend on Twitter it would only make sense they'd want a "True & Honest" sticker by their name.

Really I'm just for anything that gets the Internet from being so dependent on massive advertisement spending budgets. It's one thing if it's a small company or something buying ads, but the fact that almost everything is dictated by the whims of a handful of megacorps as people think 8$ a month is too much to pay for a website they spend every minute on isn't good.
The thing about Twitter is that they've been worsening after Jack's takeover and free-fall deeper with Elon acquiring it, yes a big part of the user are nosy twittards, corpo tweets, and whatsoever but no social media site has provided the kind of engagement and easiness Twitter has for the people who needed it, mainly freelancer and artists.
Sure you can advertise your commission/services elsewhere but Twitter has become a centralized site for these promotions and it makes any other site become easily overlooked for as long as I could remember, this is also before considering the fact that not everyone lives in the luxury of USD currency exchange and if a single $8/months could change how their post is perceived by algorithm it will be a big issue especially if they're already struggling to make ends meet.

tl;dr twittard is a dumb place but there isn't any place like it that could connect people with their friends and potential clients as easily as Twitter is

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This is already the best karaoke I've seen in a long time.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Vesper and Dez can't sing for shit but they have spirit and are drunk af lolol
This shit is hilarious. What's better then this? Just guys being dudes!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yuri found artwork she made in kindergarten and has been sharing it.

Is the bully's name "Rom"? I wonder if Kitten Yuri was trying to write "Ron" or "Rob".

EDIT: I just noticed that she gave the dinosaur eyelashes. I wonder if she was imagining herself as the dinosaur.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper is a Walmart stan?
Could he fix her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom