"The interesting thing about Lenox and one of the reasons I like her a great deal is that she is a genuinely extremely traumatized individual and she has suffered a horrible horrible amount of stuff in her life"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Wait isn't Kronii a tall lanky curveless Asian?
The tall part has been debated, but she's definitely curveless Koreadian.

Kaela's roommate might be as small as Aqua and AZKi.
I mean considering her recent halloween pictures on the room-mate account, she certainly did not look tall in the slightest. Unless the window in the background is just absurdly high- even in that case she still seems at most average. I recall Ina was the one that was commonly debated about being tall.
"ruin a normally functioning platform". Holy shit Twitter users are fucking retarded.
The year was 2022, everything was fine until November, when the Armageddon started; all at the fault of Elon Musk, the devil who forced us to spend 8 bucks for a checkmark.

If twitter hits the shitter because the business goes under, who actually cares? Just migrate to another platform, this seems like a non-issue.
femboy beaner unicorn midknight
Now you see, I understand what each of those words mean separately, but now that they have been put together in that order I honestly have no idea what the hell this is saying- I'm probably just too stupid to figure it out.
Really I'm just for anything that gets the Internet from being so dependent on massive advertisement spending budgets. It's one thing if it's a small company or something buying ads, but the fact that almost everything is dictated by the whims of a handful of megacorps as people think 8$ a month is too much to pay for a website they spend every minute on isn't good.
Counter opinion: I'll no longer have the mega-corps tell me what to think and feel about xyz topic, and that personally upsets me. Am I expected to just do this this by myself?

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
it's been a good evening for gap moe enjoyers, easy to forget that she's quite artistic in-between all the FPS gremlin activities. That being said... these are faces that only a mother could love. :smugselen:

View attachment 4937
Haha it's a good try for someone learning 3d modeling. If she wants to put textures and start exporting models though, she'll have to learn proper topology so it's easier to place textures on it and port it to different things.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Wasn't elon the guy who started testing on pigs to create cat girls? I can't wait until twitter rebrands into Nyatter and creates their very own cat girl chuuba/mascot, NyanKo. It's as close as he'll be getting anytime soon.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I guess something happened yesterday where she snapped at someone in chat for making a stupid joke.
Shiina was very sweet and relaxed about it actually. Shiina was ordering food online, Asian food and said it was Khoa mon Gai (?) and chat said "lol cum on guys lol". THE FIRST TIME Shiina laughed it off, spelled out the name in chat, and made fun of chat a little. Then when she moved on, chat brought it up again and Shiina told them to stop, that it's gross, it's her food, please stop, she'll time you out and so on. The it was brought up a THIRD TIME and she muted some people and then took a short break. It was a really good stream overall, I wish her chat would respect her more though. Also I think she needs more mods, but we know how fishman is about not picking any effective mods :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She has mentioned in the past that she doesn't drink and her liver is quite sensitive. Odd that she would push her liver like that...she seems well aware of the risks.
I thought she didn't drink because of medical problems. Like at all. And then she just recently had some complication where she stopped streaming.

Did she get some really bad news during her last doctor visit that made her just say fuck it?
Liver problems as discussed, and according to an older post from @Tatsunoko in the homeland, a family history of alcoholism.

In the clip with her overdramatic doctor she did say her father said he'd rather die than quit smoking, so... I hope she's fine and we're just spinning rrats.
Late but it seems like Botan's liver problem was never major enough that it prevented her from drinking, just that it made her tolerance incredibly low? Combined with poor health management and high stress and it seems like she mainly wanted to avoid it just to be safe, especially after what happened with her dad.

This clip goes in-depth about why she decided to drink now after avoiding it all this time and how some of her fans are worried considering what she's said before. (This clipper is great btw. Gets his clips QC'd and leaves translator notes at the end if you're interested in boosting your JP.) She says she knows how weak she is to alcohol and only went with recommended easy drinks. She doesn't plan on drinking a bunch but also wants to get more used to it so we'll probably see more of these drinking streams.

Which is very okay with me if it leads to more moments like this.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Seems that Scarle is taking a page out of Vox's book. Which in a way fits her character or the role she has been playing based on her design. That said from what she has hinted in stream she is a turbo awkward virgin so I wonder how well she will play this up.

Shiina was very sweet and relaxed about actually. Shiina was ordering food online, Asian food and said it was Khoa mon Gai (?) and chat said "lol cum on guys lol". THE FIRST TIME Shiina laughed it off, spelled out the name in chat, and made fun of a chat a little. Then when she moved on chat brought up again and Shiina told them to stop, that's it's gross, it's her food, please stop, she'll time you out and so on. The it was brought up a THIRD TIME and she muted some people and then took a short break. It was a really good stream overall, I wish her chat would respect her more though. Also I think she needs more mods, but we know how fishman is about not picking any effective mods :annoyedpippa:
Seems like Shiina is burned out and whatever happened with Fishman has got her a bit on edge. She should know that telling people not to do something will only cause a few of them to do that exact same thing she told them not to do. Out of all of the gen 2 girls, Shiina has been the only one going super hard on the whole streaming bit to try to make it her full-time job (doesn't have to worry about college or work). Honestly, I really admire her but I feel like she sometimes puts herself in positions that end up harming herself by either getting stress, and anxiety by overworking.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I just had an idea. Kaela does an ASMR stream, only - get this - it's a joke stream. She whisper -reads jokes into an asmr mic. Her laughter won't interfere because its silent. Brilliant.

Say, didn't Pippa say she got an asmr mic some time back? She ever do anything with that?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Say, didn't Pippa say she got an asmr mic some time back? She ever do anything with that?
She tried but it either didn't work at all or would pick up random crap in the area from radio waves to screams of the murdered.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No, she'd need to build a faraday cage to get it to work, because it still catches local radio stations.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Now you see, I understand what each of those words mean separately, but now that they have been put together in that order I honestly have no idea what the hell this is saying- I'm probably just too stupid to figure it out.
I don't know if you are joking or not but in case it's not a joke, midknight is/was one of kronii's simps, he is a beaner, i was calling him a femboy and I'm pretty sure he stopped watching kronii because he hates male collabs so he may be a unicorn.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I don't know if you are joking or not but in case it's not a joke, midknight is/was one of kronii's simps, he is a beaner, i was calling him a femboy and I'm pretty sure he stopped watching kronii because he hates male collabs so he may be a unicorn.
And here I thought "femboy beaner unicorn midnight" was the codename of a special op targeting Nick Fuentes.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Late but it seems like Botan's liver problem was never major enough that it prevented her from drinking, just that it made her tolerance incredibly low?

I mean, she is Asian: they have a genetic predisposition to be super lightweights anyways (look up 'Asian flushing syndrome' sometime; it's a real trip to witness irl). But good on her for being careful...and so more Holos fall asleep during streaming, which is your entertainment value right there!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And Pippa addresses the dish situation, it's worse than we thought, not only are they just dirty but they're filled with molded coffee. At least pour out the coffee Pippers.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
And here I thought "femboy beaner unicorn midnight" was the codename of a special op targeting Nick Fuentes.
I thought it was a sleeper agent phrase and I was just defective.
Nope, I'm a fucking dumbass, thanks for the info!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
And Pippa addresses the dish situation, it's worse than we thought, not only are they just dirty but they're filled with molded coffee. At least pour out the coffee Pippers.
She's beyond fixing, dude.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Just checked in on Lisa and she was crying. Anyone here watching to know what she was talking about?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Which came first, the dirty Pippa dish or the filthy Gura cup?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Okay I need to tell you this. You can't fix her. She is actually too retarded and inept that I'm shocked she can breath, I'm shocked she can use her hands to eat without biting her own fingers, I'd be surprised if she could use scissors without nearly stabbing herself or cutting up her hands.

She's the type to somehow break all the dishes with a dish washer.

She's the type to throw her Dorito bag into a trash can like she's Kobe, but doesn't realize that she always misses the shot before going back to her computer for the next 18 hours.

She's the type where if she did drive, she'll lock her keys in the car every week and not realize it until she tried to get into her car again. In her rage she just breaks the car window instead of calling for help.

She is unfixable, your superchats can keep her alive and fed, but you cannot fix her. She is hard imbedded into the universe to be this way, forever.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's beyond fixing, dude.
Okay I need to tell you this. You can't fix her. She is actually too retarded and inept that I'm shocked she can breath, I'm shocked she can use her hands to eat without biting her own fingers, I'd be surprised if she could use scissors without nearly stabbing herself or cutting up her hands.

She's the type to somehow break all the dishes with a dish washer.

She's the type to throw her Dorito bag into a trash can like she's Kobe, but doesn't realize that she always misses the shot before going back to her computer for the next 18 hours.

She's the type where if she did drive, she'll lock her keys in the car every week and not realize it until she tried to get into her car again. In her age she just breaks the car window instead of calling for help.

She is unfixable, your superchats can keep her alive and fed, but you cannot fix her. She is hard imbedded into the universe to be this way, forever.
I'm just saying, if they could teach Hellen Keller to talk, then :icanfixher:

Poor girl though, had to end the stream early to eat because she was dying. I hope she sorts that shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom