"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
"ruin a normally functioning platform". Holy shit Twitter users are fucking retarded.

The only platform worse than Twitter is Facebook. They are digital AIDS, inflicted upon society for ad bucks and mass opinion manipulation. Terminally online people sure do have some...interesting opinions (the irony of me, a frequent poster here, saying this is not lost upon me)

Art tax:

more Ina by @GreatoDoggo.png

RiverBear

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Kokone playing the SCP game. No the other one. No the OTHER other one. No the-

The only platform worse than Twitter is Facebook. They are digital AIDS, inflicted upon society for ad bucks and mass opinion manipulation. Terminally online people sure do have some...interesting opinions (the irony of me, a frequent poster here, saying this is not lost upon me)

Art tax:

View attachment 4932
I know big titty Ina is wrong, but it just feels so right.

Kronii stop being a twittard for one fucking second ffs, also tweet suppression like the bitch tweets at all.
The unfortunate part of enjoying an entertainment medium where the entertainers are predominantly women is that the women are inevitably retarded.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
There doesn't seem to be any evidence to suggest that your posts are getting suppressed. That or everyone I follow is a nobody that hasn't gotten the dumb checkmark.
In an interview Elon Musk talked about Checkmarked peoples tweets being promoted and put above non-checkmarked to avoid bot messages being seen (and promote the use of twitter blue while silencing the poor unwashed masses).

So a very rich man/businessman solution. Why spend money on moderation when you can get money by enabling rich iliterates and delusional terminally-online people to dominate a social media platform even more by pay2yell.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Also Selen is learning Blender tonight. Probably for some future projects. She did teach herself to code Java and C++ already in spare time, so she has a knack for learning tech I wanna believe. Believe in my oshi with me!
:SelenHAHAhere:

Edit: Oh, sorry... Forgot to refresh the page from my last post. 😭

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Wawa and tech. Is it gonna be good?

Edit: ... And it's over. :SelenHAHAhere:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes please make all of the twittards go back to tumblr and then we can lock the door behind them and set fire to the whole place.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
image.png

Wawa and tech. Is it gonna be good?

Edit: ... And it's over. :SelenHAHAhere:
>cook
>late
Didn't she almost set her house on fire with a toaster? Do I have to turn on Austrian news later tonight?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

What da chicken doin
:kikiriki:

So Kiara setup some kind of mocap studio to do this? I saw a random twitter comment hinting about something else she may have been planning for next week which was only member-info. Would some Kiara members here be willing to share the info to us? :inahungryl:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
People just need to realize that blue checkmarks are stupid (and always have been). The only 'people' buying them will be either A. Businesses. or B. Idiots.

If you have a blue checkmark and you are not a business, then you're an idiot.
Honestly if you're a chuuba I don't see why you wouldn't just drop the 8bux to increase your visibility and grow your brand unless you were virtual signaling.
How many chuubas have bought in? The only one I know of right now is Nyaru.
Also I like to think Elon decided on $8 because he saw Lowtax's 10bux paywall and thought "that's too much."
I'm not a Twitter user so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I really don't see the issue. For a business it makes perfect sense to buy them, and for a person, if they want whatever features it has to offer 8$ really isn't that big of a deal. The amount of time some people spend on Twitter it would only make sense they'd want a "True & Honest" sticker by their name.

Really I'm just for anything that gets the Internet from being so dependent on massive advertisement spending budgets. It's one thing if it's a small company or something buying ads, but the fact that almost everything is dictated by the whims of a handful of megacorps as people think 8$ a month is too much to pay for a website they spend every minute on isn't good.

@Reticule forget fixing, you need to FEED HER!
View attachment 4933
A healthy and nutritious diet is part of the fixing process. Besides I actually do like to cook.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Oh good, no videogames (that aren't Roblox) tonight.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So Kiara setup some kind of mocap studio to do this? I saw a random twitter comment hinting about something else she may have been planning for next week which was only member-info. Would some Kiara members here be willing to share the info to us? :inahungryl:
She has received her mocap suit from Cover. I forget how long it's been but at least 9 months. She took the current 3-day break in part to set it up.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

@Reticule You can never fix her. Give it up

First she came for the bowls, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a bowl.
Then she came for the cups, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a cup.
Then she came for the mugs, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a mug.
Then she came for me, and we had nothing to drink from.

4 days old which is like a year in BluezKaito time, but it still made me lol.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom