"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteenorphans

Kaela just came out to declare that prior to debutting, Kronii was her oshi.

:kanani:

Two minuscule asian women with deep voices, their avatars representing long legged anime characters, divided by an ocean.
Wait isn't Kronii a tall lanky curveless Asian?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The tall part has been debated, but she's definitely curveless Koreadian.

Kaela's roommate might be as small as Aqua and AZKi.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Also on a real note, we need more history of a vtuber post like this one on the site. Where it's one big post about a vtuber and their notable history and roommate stuff.

Keep it in a separate thread to look at and easy to view without having to dig through pages in main thread for it. Those that wanna discuss about it can quote it and make a post here in main thread of what they wanna discuss about it.

Make well for coexisting the two things together.
Imagine the traffic of this site when people realize there is a place like iketog but in english. @The Proctor will have to declare bankruptcy to settle the bills :yagoocry:.
Have this fine art piece from the recent sports festival

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

A while back either here at the homeland, someone asked what subject Lumi is studying, and how she has time to stream everyday while being a grad student. I don't know, but a thought just struck me. What if streaming is part of her studies? What if she's doing it as an elaborate social experiment for her thesis? What if we're her subject?

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nijisanji ID Mika Melatika is going to drop her Indonesian language cover of NijiEN Millie Parfait's original song, "Sana ako na lang" (I wish it was me) somewhere around 38hours-ish from now.

Should be the 2nd cover that was done by a niji member and also using completely different language for it, following after NijiEN Reimu Endou who've done her own cover in spanish as well.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can't imagine caring about a vtuber's design for more than five seconds., let alone making a tier list about it. Would anyone stop watching their favourite vtuber if they got a complete redesign?
The design has never been something I care about enough that it would sour my experience. As for why would anyone watching it, why the fuck not? Its just dumb retarded discussions similar to the "who would win in a fight Goku or Superman". Or maybe its because im pretty autistic when it comes to Vtubers so I enjoy any dumb discussion around them (hell I have been replying to you fucks for the past 1.5 years).

Man's gotta eat and has to do clickbait/ragebait content on one of the most autistic audience online in order to get some engagement on his video.

That being said, people who make tier lists are faggots and don't deserve human rights. That includes you @Depressed Nousagi. :pathetic:
I mean he did get a few aka-supas from a few Vox-tards so it worked. Aia also popped up on stream to threaten him. Also managed to speed run getting banned from every Hololive EN fan discord. I enjoy Nousagi's videos and this shit is just extra bits of autism sprinkled on the side. I also enjoy seeing some of the more normie people in his audience react in chat.

Lilybelle has been doing deep dives on Chrischan for a few weeks. She is now reading his letters from jail.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Lilybelle has been doing deep dives on Chrischan for a few weeks. She is now reading his letters from jail.

She ought to do an objective analysis between her and Chris, in terms of who is the better driver.

Lily:
Cons
•Asian
•Women [sic]
Pros
•Trying her best

Chris:
Cons
•Creator of Sonichu
•Plautistic
•Never found a boyfriend-free girl
•Raped Barb
Pros
•Imprisoned

Chris might be the better driver, just because he can't get behind the wheel any more.

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuuka's unarchived karaoke. Uses her real voice ^_^

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii is on some shit tonight.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
Ah man, for people that are terminally on twitter, they sure are good at ignoring what twitter really was/is like.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
People just need to realize that blue checkmarks are stupid (and always have been). The only 'people' buying them will be either A. Businesses. or B. Idiots.

If you have a blue checkmark and you are not a business, then you're an idiot.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"ruin a normally functioning platform". Holy shit Twitter users are fucking retarded.
Any platform that shadow bans accounts is not normal or functioning to me. Don't be a pussy and just ban the account if you want to be a ban happy asshole, why do all this gay shit?

Also no mass social media site is good, they're all shit and only exist because the powers that be have determined that you must have one to get noticed.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Honestly if you're a chuuba I don't see why you wouldn't just drop the 8bux to increase your visibility and grow your brand unless you were virtual signaling.
How many chuubas have bought in? The only one I know of right now is Nyaru.
Also I like to think Elon decided on $8 because he saw Lowtax's 10bux paywall and thought "that's too much."

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
Kronii stop being a twittard for one fucking second ffs, also tweet suppression like the bitch tweets at all.
EDIT: archive 1 archive 2
Also isn't revolver that femboy beaner unicorn midknight that left kronii?.
Also kronies are fucking retarded at opsec you can tell who is who either because of their pfp or like that retard guysavage that just added alter to his interacting with dottovu account.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly if you're a chuuba I don't see why you wouldn't just drop the 8bux to increase your visibility and grow your brand unless you were virtual signaling.
How many chuubas have bought in? The only one I know of right now is Nyaru.
Also I like to think Elon decided on $8 because he saw Lowtax's 10bux paywall and thought "that's too much."
There doesn't seem to be any evidence to suggest that your posts are getting suppressed. That or everyone I follow is a nobody that hasn't gotten the dumb checkmark.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Blender stream? That's something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom