"Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on her farm she had a DREAM, E-I-E-I-O; With a 'hai hai' here and a 'hai hai' there, here 'hai' there 'hai' everywhere 'hai hai', Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

new NNN or I guess this time it's WWW

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
paint the sky by @Cheon1986.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Pippa is shocked, shocked I tell you that YouTube is recommending gun related stuff to her. How could such a thing happen?

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Pippa is shocked, shocked I tell you that YouTube is recommending gun related stuff to her. How could such a thing happen?

Many people claim to have figured out the enigma that is YouTubes algorithm, but we may truly never know...
1667264000891258.jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I can confirm this as I knew someone from Australia and the term "Aussie lag" is forever imbedded into my brain because anytime we'd try to play something online with him, he would just lag. He had to actually learn how to play games with at minimum 180 ping (most the time it was more like 200-300) that I'd just see him try to move ahead of what he thinks is going on in the game and not what is actually going on, because otherwise he can't react fast enough. This is why Aussies tend to need OCE servers to play online games or else they just quit, because trying to play in NA servers is so painful due to distance and Aussie internet.
Peak example of gay Aussie internet: watching your static's token Aussie attempt to do Twisters in The Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 5, pre- and post-nerf.

I hope the PTSD from hearing his Twister blow up never left him. :watamelon:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Rrat: Kevin's bugman heritage is the catalyst over him being salty towards Kson and he abuses sad girls in various retarded ways for a living in order to cope

Also, if Shiina was Dumpling Shirara then she was pretty much at the front seat of a fuckton of petty indie drama, she was one of the few who didnt immediatly call for blood if it was a stupid argument or not serious enough

This alone and her design was enough to get a bunch of very low tier but seemingly persistent antis, so it wouldnt suprise me if she has heard or seen some shit

Shiina IS Dumpling Shirara. I'll search and crosspost the info dump I made on the homeland's thread

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Someone please have a relationship with this blue bear, her biological clock is about to break from ringing so hard.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

It's funny how she is confused with what is happening with her chat. Also very cute english.

Edit: It surprises me how different Hayama is compared to her original design.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Edit: It surprises me how different Hayama is compared to her original design.
What hasn't changed, at least, is that open mouth of hers. For some reason, it amuses me every time I see it.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Literally never watched xQc in my life but I know who Hayama is.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina IS Dumpling Shirara. I'll search and crosspost the info dump I made on the homeland's thread
After searching her up on the homeland and finding the pic of her (I might have already seen it before and forgot) yeah I guess I can see why she didn't automatically recognize her self drawn model as having loli properties lol she's an irl tiny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Anyone know where I can get an archive of Kiara's LOTR watchalongs? The only one I can find on nyaa has only one seed.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why is Vespers pony oc a mare?
Vesper and Aruran are both mature gentlemen with greying hair. Who says they don't have another thing in common?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa truly gives no fucks anymore.

View attachment 4844

This is why you archive everything, always, people are cowards. Stay strong Pippers, never apologize to the scum!

Let them :pippaseethe;

This Fizzwin person is a bitch and I'm completely sure if they didn't get backlash they'd be pushing hard to cancel Pippa. They saw a medium sized streamer, saw something they didn't like, and jumped in with the "how dare you laugh at this" and the "autism isn't something you joke about" but then people pushed back and then slithered back into the pit of shit they crawled out of, claiming "oh it's just dark humor that's ok" because autism went from something you don't joke about to just funny dark humor.

Fuck Fizzwin and all the Twitter tards like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom