"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Saw some people on Twitter talking about Artemis using a voice changer?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Also nice twitch must have changed their clipping back when I used to watch ironmouse and melody a lot any clips had to be nabbed within a few minutes of it happening if the stream was still going and a lot of the streamers yeeted vods anyway because they'd sing etc and get dmca'd if the vod was left up.
The way I did it was just going to the videos tab and clicking the latest "Recent Broadcast." It's literally just a VOD of the current stream to the time you clicked.
1668063153727.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
hey, remember when Nene wasnt all about coombaiting?

Whatever gets the people to tune in. Her content itself is mostly not coombait.

Looks like Ghost was told by Phase Connect to stop mentioning Pippa. This is most likely just a bit to get people to leave him alone but Fishman did tell the Dear Feeder to take down the info on Ashelia posted to the homeland, so this isn't outside the realm of possibility.
There is nothing Fishman can do to stop Ghost from talking about Pippa when its people in his chat that bring her up. I don't think Fishman is retarded in that sense.... atleast I hope so.

To try and bring this back to men with voice changers, Axel has been having internet issues since yesterday which is why he didn't stream DDLC and I think he is going to try on stream on his phone because his ISP can't fix shit until Friday his time.

Jesus fucking christ. So this guy's main job is streaming and he didnt think to opt into an unlimited data plan with his ISP?

Pippa mentioned that whatever is weighing on her mind she can't talk about until a while from now, I wonder if there's some drama happening behind the scenes in Phase.
Rrat time:
1. Maybe it has to do with limiting who they collab with.
2. Or its just Fishman cracking down on what is and what isnt allowed. Maybe even Pippa feeling like shit that she is the black sheep of the company and Fishman lets her do shit but wont let the other girls do the same (which is retarded because Lia's ChrisChan's stream was a banger and probably her biggest stream up to date).

Also wtf, Shiina confirmed some of her VTuber friends have been Swatted?
View attachment 4840
Guessing bad ospec and them doing Vtuber vs IRL shit on Twitter.

Saw some people on Twitter talking about Artemis using a voice changer?
I watched part of the Tenma collab and they did sound different. Way softer and they could actually pass. Not sure if its a voice changer or not but just something that stood out to me.

Shiina seems to like YuGiOh. Maybe she should try collabing with someone that plays that. I saw that Koe was streaming it at the same time she was. Clearly, that is an audience she hasn't really looked into and she could possibly benefit from collabing with him.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Man is genuinely out of his mind...

Agree with D-tier though. Vtubers being overdesigned is a problem sometimes but the opposite's more offensive when it's just a generic anime girl with ill-fitting tits.

I'm sure her fans got used to it after watching all of her regular streams though, right...?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Jesus fucking christ. So this guy's main job is streaming and he didnt think to opt into an unlimited data plan with his ISP?
I think Axel either didn't know he had it or he didn't consider using it as he'd rather stream using more stable internet and not some scuffed Northern Elysium wifi shit.

Also Axel is not what we call a "forward thinking" individual, this man had to ask twitter this question a week ago.

Dingo aniki Brian may not always be smart, but we love him anyway because he is a good boy.

Internet in australia is apparently so shit that he didn't even know what fiber optic was. Although, that might just be because he's Axel. Google says they do. Who knows. It doesn't matter. Australia isn't even real anyways.
I can confirm this as I knew someone from Australia and the term "Aussie lag" is forever imbedded into my brain because anytime we'd try to play something online with him, he would just lag. He had to actually learn how to play games with at minimum 180 ping (most the time it was more like 200-300) that I'd just see him try to move ahead of what he thinks is going on in the game and not what is actually going on, because otherwise he can't react fast enough. This is why Aussies tend to need OCE servers to play online games or else they just quit, because trying to play in NA servers is so painful due to distance and Aussie internet.

They also pay out the ass, I think this guy I knew paid like 50% more for something comparable to what I got in USD and it was still not very stable. You pretty much need business internet to have anything stable by Aussie standards. I also read in one of his ISP twitter threads that fiber optic net is only a few years old in Australia in-general supposedly.

Last edited:

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
He does or at least that's what he's said. Even claimed it was the most expensive plan. Internet in australia is apparently so shit that he didn't even know what fiber optic was. Although, that might just be because he's Axel. Google says they do. Who knows. It doesn't matter. Australia isn't even real anyways.

Also, I think you misunderstood. He probably means cell data. Godspeed you fucking Dingo. O7

from chat: vesties and ponies rhyme... it checks out
VESHmm

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I watched part of the Tenma collab and they did sound different. Way softer and they could actually pass. Not sure if its a voice changer or not but just something that stood out to me.
No, no, that's the thing. Supposedly that's what he sounds like without the voice changer. Assuming that's what they were talking about.

lvl8

Uruka's streams are very yab. I never really realized how horny her chat is and how she plays into it. She said she just found out men grow hair on their balls a few days ago and now she's talking about watching a birthing video in school. What the heck is up with Canadians?

Also, Pippa retweeted this from the jew games journalist.

View attachment 4839
She's really filtering a lot of people today.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So between what Shiina and Pippa have subtly dropped sounds to me as if things may be beginning to boil behind the scenes and this is just pressure releasing. If Fishman is still seething after that Kson comeback, it wouldn't surprise me if he thinks doubling down to prove his point out of spite is the best "own." I still think it's worth keeping in mind that this is a company comprising of at least 17 women and 1 bugman.
Mayhaps that tweet from the owlmoth had more meaning? Guess we'll find out.

Grimmi streaming Everhood. Looks like an interesting game

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221110-031820-391.png

Mouse is getting pretty chummy with the Holo lads 8)

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi may or may not stream tomorrow night. She ran out her adhd meds today and has a doctors appointment tomorrow and is gonna see if she can get more meds. :medsl:

Raiding Clauvio

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I think people from KF use kdenlive, free, bit of a video tutorial here https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/the-stream-archive-thread.29/post-9765

If you want to actually zoom in and such, you probably would be served better by different software, probably plenty of tutorials online for that

As for not having to DL the whole video, I think there might be some options in yt-dlp, but I have not looked into it.

E:
Did some experimenting, if you put ffmpeg and ffprobe in the same directory, it plays nicer with the commands I read about here: https://old.reddit.com/r/youtubedl/wiki/howdoidownloadpartsofavideo

Useful, and include that keyframe command. For whatever reason, though, ffmpeg still wasn't playing nice with the video, so I had to manually select a format that it didn't hate (yt-dlp --list-formats "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oWy9oEnwrI".
View attachment 4777
That 299-dash is a lie btw, when I tried DL'ing 299, it was video/no audio, 299-dash was audio/no video, real weird, so I ended up entering -f 299+bestaudio, which worked

My final command using your video linked ended up like this, downloading between 13327 and 13342 seconds, 15 second clip:
yt-dlp --download-sections "*13327-13342" --force-keyframes-at-cuts --concurrent-fragments 16 -o name.mkv -f 299+bestaudio "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oWy9oEnwrI"

I cut out a bit of my struggles, but this should give you an idea of how to do it yourself hopefully.
E2: I need to have it convert/pick things conducive to upload next time, site doesn't like mkv uploads,
which are just containers of different codecs, but understandable
E3: Shoved a probably unnecessary --remux-video mp4 which seems to have done it, now Xenforo is happy. Would affect quality if it's converting it around, though E4: --merge-output-format mp4 might be better, idk
Thanks, this will help a lot. Appreciate you clipping the part as well.

Choco-sensei will be interviewing Nijisanji's female thief Luis Cammy.

I know her mostly from mahjong streams and she did a lot of mahjong soul streams. Around the time Sio almost get her book deal and yostar ambassadorial role, Luis was starting her grind to reach the minimum rank for a mahjong tournament. She might be one of those getting trash talked in 5ch by "ec" saying she will never amount to anything in mahjong. After Sio went in hiding, Luis Cammy is one of Nijisanji's face of Mahjong Soul.
One stream I found fun was one where she played a console "strip mahjong" game (SFW) where she got hammered by mahjong AI bullshit for more than an hour. Basically players would need to win the east round (four rounds total) to win the game but the AI only needs to win a single round to win and sometimes after getting close to win the AI got a Tenhou hand (instant win).
Would be interested to see this since this Choco stream will basically be her reviewing the guest's model and Luis got an impressive one (also around two weeks ago she got a new outfit with the bonus addition of cat ears and tails).

Since I believe this is my 50th posts, here's a fitting clip

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Man is genuinely out of his mind...

I can't imagine caring about a vtuber's design for more than five seconds., let alone making a tier list about it. Would anyone stop watching their favourite vtuber if they got a complete redesign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom