"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

Pippa mentioned that whatever is weighing on her mind she can't talk about until a while from now, I wonder if there's some drama happening behind the scenes in Phase.
I assume projects over drama, especially since she said she can talk about it later which would be less likely if it was drama. We know she has been fairly busy with stuff to do and I doubt much of that has alleviated with Christmas on the horizon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa mentioned that whatever is weighing on her mind she can't talk about until a while from now, I wonder if there's some drama happening behind the scenes in Phase.

I swear to God, if it's that fucking fish doing even more retarded shit again...
TOTALSAKANADEATH.png
TOTALSAKANADEATH.png
TOTALSAKANADEATH.png
TOTALSAKANADEATH.png
SakanaFried.pngSakanaFried.pngSakanaFried.pngSakanaFried.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You never know, could be something else like family stuff, rage over lack of a red wave, maybe she had a fight with a streaming pal, or learned Santa isn't real.
Lol

When is it not the fish and his damn meddling in his talents content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Just for that I'm considering unsubscribing. Anyone that willingly watches the embodiment of "I was just pretending to be retarded!" is obviously touched in the head.
I think Dunkey is fine as "haha funny man" when he isn't taking himself seriously, although his jokes are getting older with each passing year and any time I've actually played the game he's talking about I see how shit he plays on purpose for content so many times. His serious review videos though are horrible unless you just like bing bing wahoo gameplay.

He jerks off TLOU2's narrative theme as if it is some ground breaking idea to have a revenge story where the protagonist realizes that revenge is bad at the end and you get to see the villain's perspective on why they did what they did. This shit was done to death for decades by this point and Dunkey acts like this is some new and deep idea.

or learned Santa isn't real.
Pippa watches Tempus dingo confirmed?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Shiina just mentioned that prior to her meet n greet she was "in tears" following a hiccup with management. Fishman what the fuck you doing to your sad girl harem?
Got a clip/timestamp/link?

USS IOWA

I feel like Pippa is feeling the pressure of being in a spotlight from Sakana trying to reel in on what she says to outside eyes looking and if she said something controversial it will make problem 1 a lot worse.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shiina just mentioned that prior to her meet n greet she was "in tears" following a hiccup with management. Fishman what the fuck you doing to your sad girl harem?
I hope these girls can escape the tyranny of fish fuck before things go south with the company. There's only so long dumb luck can keep his ventures going if he's stressing out his talent.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Got a clip/timestamp/link?
Not exactly but the discussion came up maybe around 12:45 she was discussing how she feels professional streamers should be able to leave shit at the door, then went on to explain that she had a bit of an anxiety moment and then had a "kerfuffle" with management that had her in tears before the meet n greet. Assuming she started at 11 on the dot check around 1:45:00

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka's streams are very yab. I never really realized how horny her chat is and how she plays into it. She said she just found out men grow hair on their balls a few days ago and now she's talking about watching a birthing video in school. What the heck is up with Canadians?

Also, Pippa retweeted this from the jew games journalist.

pippa retweet.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Turns out Silvers menhera episode was because of daddy issues apparently he has never acknowledged her accomplishments and in this TVS segment she claims to be done trying to please him citing no need to when her Audience and Bio Mom/Brother vtubers support her all she should ever need
I'll never understand a woman's capacity to turn to social media to be their therapist or diary logging of complaints about personal matters.

After Gura's member stream, I'll request all feedback for the next week in text only.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Clip it then words aint shit without archives
Here's the VOD link for the ongoing stream (Still streaming, but you can watch what is recorded already)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Clip it then words aint shit without archives
Nigga I'm on a phone and twitch only allows you to clip so far back into a vod anyway while the stream is still going. If you're that interested the vod will probably stay up it's not like she's discussing anything too yab or out of bounds.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not exactly but the discussion came up maybe around 12:45 she was discussing how she feels professional streamers should be able to leave shit at the door, then went on to explain that she had a bit of an anxiety moment and then had a "kerfuffle" with management that had her in tears before the meet n greet. Assuming she started at 11 on the dot check around 1:45:00
Got it, you're right. Clip is sped up for time & filespace.
Start of the clip is her talking about how Sakana is still unironically upset about Kson ratioing him, which is equally interesting.

Also wtf, Shiina confirmed some of her VTuber friends have been Swatted?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Got it, you're right. Clip is sped up for time & filespace.
Start of the clip is her talking about how Sakana is still unironically upset about Kson ratioing him, which is equally interesting.
View attachment 4841

Also wtf, Shiina confirmed some of her VTuber friends have been Swatted?
View attachment 4840
Her stories about Airi are a trip lmao
Also nice twitch must have changed their clipping back when I used to watch ironmouse and melody a lot any clips had to be nabbed within a few minutes of it happening if the stream was still going and a lot of the streamers yeeted vods anyway because they'd sing etc and get dmca'd if the vod was left up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom