General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The best thing to come out of the original minecraft encounter

View attachment 4806
Oh man, that was Peak Protagonist Pekora; saw that encounter live.

So Kiara setup some kind of mocap studio to do this? I saw a random twitter comment hinting about something else she may have been planning for next week which was only member-info. Would some Kiara members here be willing to share the info to us? :inahungryl:
She has received her mocap suit from Cover. I forget how long it's been but at least 9 months. She took the current 3-day break in part to set it up.
She's also having TWO Holotalk episodes next week(??, needs checking); One to accommodate her next guest and a special anniversary episode. I suspect the set-up is for the special.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
>that last musical piece
Pippa please it's NRN :urtearingmeapart:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

pururun

Pippa showing off a dinosaur attraction is reminding me of the time I got insulted by a guy working at the Jurassic Park section of Universal Studios for not paying attention during the dinosaur birth thing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221110-212013-195.png
Tonight's second Shiina stream has been cancelled, sadly. She has one more day on schedule with 2 streams (Sunday) but I'm starting to wonder if she'll cancel then as well. She seems to be under a lot of stress, not sure if fish is the biggest factor or not but from what she's shared I can't help but feel he's fucking things up again.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Pippa showing off a dinosaur attraction is reminding me of the time I got insulted by a guy working at the Jurassic Park section of Universal Studios for not paying attention during the dinosaur birth thing.
You got chastised by a theme park janny.

Bro.

In my defense employees at Universal Studios Florida are often rude to people, guess it's part of their brand. Once I went on the boat that takes you to the park from the hotels with a Star Tours hat and the driver told me he wouldn't take me to Disney and the force wasn't with me completely unprompted. I was doing nothing wrong either time, I won't let myself be oppressed by theme park jannies.
I think this is a worthy addition to random.txt if it ever includes our users.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Should've paid the fuck attention, you were missing a miracle of nature, dumbass.

Glad to catch Pippa's dinotism live, guys she's literally me :pippasquish:

pururun

You got chastised by a theme park janny.

Bro.
In my defense employees at Universal Studios Florida are often rude to people, guess it's part of their brand. Once I went on the boat that takes you to the park from the hotels with a Star Tours hat and the driver told me he wouldn't take me to Disney and the force wasn't with me completely unprompted. I was doing nothing wrong either time, I won't let myself be oppressed by theme park jannies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa- Godzillas gonna vore us oh nooooooo!

@Godzilla1984 she's onto you :architect:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Those clowns in the haunted house seemed very bored.

the driver told me he wouldn't take me to Disney and the force wasn't with me completely unprompted.
Were you just not wearing pants or something? That sounds out there.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae was getting too scared (yes, of little nightmares 2 lol) and phoned a Blacksmith-friend.

pururun

Were you just not wearing pants or something? That sounds out there.
I'm 99.9% certain it was a joke, in my experience USF people get jokingly stand offish about Disney stuff, like one other time a guy working at the Men in Black ride told a girl in a Little Mermaid shirt they don't allow that here. I swear I'm telling the truth and am not having pipkin episodes around amusement parks.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
In my defense employees at Universal Studios Florida are often rude to people, guess it's part of their brand.
Not a theme park person here, but I can't imagine paying God knows how much for parking, admission, and every extremely overpriced thing and dealing with absurdly long lines, all just to have staff members be rude to you. Is this an industry for paypigs or something?

Also, Pippa, if you're reading this, I can solve all your dishwashing woes with one word: "disposable".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is this an industry for paypigs or something?
Uhhh, yeah? You think regular people have money to go to themeparks and pay $40 for a slice of pizza and a bottle of water more than like once a year, if even that?

Anyways, loling at all the dorks scared of the ocean.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Random gacha game collabing with Paladins Announcer, Amelia Watson?

TwoBit

Early Adopter
View attachment 4934
Tonight's second Shiina stream has been cancelled, sadly. She has one more day on schedule with 2 streams (Sunday) but I'm starting to wonder if she'll cancel then as well. She seems to be under a lot of stress, not sure if fish is the biggest factor or not but from what she's shared I can't help but feel he's fucking things up again.
Your guys exposé on the roommate a few pages back got me interested in Shiina so I tuned into the beginning of her Bloodborne stream. She had mentioned being stressed out and I guess something happened yesterday where she snapped at someone in chat for making a stupid joke.

The reason for that being apparently management has been concerned for Shiina's health as of late. So it had been decided for her to take some time off from streaming so much. Not a mandatory vacation, but just to take it easy and not go so hard when she does stream.

dumb wings

I'm crossposting a general Shiina past life megapost from the homeland so I don't lose it in case it ever shits the bed again.
Do you not already have a folder of this with archived copies (I use singlefile (chrome/firefox addon)) and all video files downloaded? The bookmark in forum feature is also nice, you can put the vtubers name in message field. Best time for a backup is yesterday, second best is today.

Bug Eater

Also Selen is learning Blender tonight. Probably for some future projects. She did teach herself to code Java and C++ already in spare time, so she has a knack for learning tech I wanna believe. Believe in my oshi with me!
it's been a good evening for gap moe enjoyers, easy to forget that she's quite artistic in-between all the FPS gremlin activities. That being said... these are faces that only a mother could love. :smugselen:

1668135245662.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know, I'd figure using some drones instead of hiring furries would have been cheaper.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Random gacha game collabing with Paladins Announcer, Amelia Watson?

View attachment 4935

I played Counterside for a long while and rather enjoyed it. It's Korean cell phone game and is like a combination of a tower defense game + side scrolling fighting game. It's focus was on real time pvp matches though there were some fun pve content and is known for it's rather nice 2d animation effects and having an official PC client on steam so you don't have to mess with android emulators that reduce performance.

You and your opponent each have a ship on your side of the screen and you can manually place your characters who automatically walk towards and attacks the enemy ship and enemy units between them. There is some basic strategy, counterplay and sneaky moves like backdooring

The story and animation were actually really good, my main issues with the game and why I stopped playing are that the screen vomits special effects and it could be hard to see wtf is going on unless you turn them down in the settings. The game also got really time consuming. It was pretty cool ithat there were plenty of big-titty waifus to collect but you could legit build all soldier and mech teams that could compete.

Some sample gameplay.. Imma have to reactive my account if this collab is happening. If the Hololive girls are playable characters, then the animations and special moves should be much better than anything from Azure Lane or that other shitty gacha game HL collabed with. I'm actually kinda hyped.

Here is a Counterside x Guilty Gear collab, I hope the Hololive girls get similar quality characters and attacks..

Counterside x Code Geass collab

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom