"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So what yur saying is the more reticule pampers pippa, the closer she is to fucking her mom
More like she's one bathroom toaster fire away.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
just used 1 pan, 1plate, 1cup, and 1set of utensils.
This was great advice! Doing this helped me through this problem too. However she countered you with "but I'll just put new food on the dirty plates anyway.." Pippa no! :vomitdrawer:I mean, not gonna lie I did that too.... okay maybe 1 sequential meal is okay... 1 day okay? You can wash them once a day Pippa!
I think she's just a little depressed with all the other things she's brought up lately, so all the unwashed dishes and mental gymnastics are just a manifestation of that.
I think it's like the disassociate type of depression where it feels like you just don't exist. You DO your work, you think your thoughts but there's no you. It's not the waaa waaa emotional depression but it's very dangerous because eventually the poor habits catch up to you and of course if that work or focus goes away and there's no sense of self either... well that's how you get the "the pact" type thoughts.

I have a sliver of hope that Pippa could be exaggerating though. Just the part were she says so confidently that she can't flush the moldy coffee down the toilet because sometimes it gets clogged. It's so over the top that... just maybe... she's trying to gross chat out for fun.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
First promo visual of Kizuna AI's anime.

I do wonder how they'll voice her. Will Nozomi come out of hiatus for this one or will it be A.I. generated?

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
not gonna lie I did that too.... okay maybe 1 sequential meal is okay... 1 day okay? You can wash them once a day Pippa!
Nigga eats like a dog out of dirty dishes

Kazuma

Early Adopter
@Aka Split Do you have access to Namirin's vods on Patreon? I'm thinking about joining her Patreon but I read that you have to pm her for a link to the stream. Are her vods available when you join her Patreon or do you have to pm her for a link to every vod?

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
I actually don't really mind the new Youtube update as they made it easier to find songs by talents.
I mind, but that's mostly due to the update breaking Newpipe. Even after largely fixing it, livestreams and VODs still don't show up on my feed or on their channels.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
@Fucking YTs @TheRratC Did you two know about this?

Also is she on break and why does her video section only show song videos?

Yeah, I would not expect anything special from the MV. Unfortunately, since Cover handles them, they end up pretty whatever. I'd love to be wrong this time, though.

Yeah, she is on break probably until about December. She went back to see her family in America for the first time in 3 years.

The video section thing is a good question... Calli's channel is the same way. Ame's channel is only showing some of her videos, too. Whatever YT did with its UI update, it is totally fucky.

Clip tax:

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
if Pippa wants to be lazy, I don't get why she doesn't just buy a bunch of paper plates/bowls and plastic silverware. If you're not going to wash your dishes, at least use something that you can throw away.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa is probably feeling the seasonal depression right about now. She's severely vitamin D deficient in the best of times, and the lack of sun is really not helping. She'd probably get much better within a week using 2000 UI every day.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Pippa is probably feeling the seasonal depression right about now. She's severely vitamin D deficient in the best of times, and the lack of sun is really not helping. She'd probably get much better within a week using 2000 UI every day.
or maybe shes just insane.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
I skimmed a few pages, so I might have missed others mentioning this, but is this THHK x Calli?
Screenshot 2022-11-11 035736.png

If this is THHK, I'm quite excited.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Pioneer

AZKi is getting a new model for her 4th anniversary.
【歌枠】AZKi楽曲の振り返り&重大告知 _  Singing Stream【ホロライブ _ AZKi】 54-18 screenshot.png【歌枠】AZKi楽曲の振り返り&重大告知 _  Singing Stream【ホロライブ _ AZKi】 55-1 screenshot.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
notSana got her spot approved for Comiket

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So with E-sakai debuting soon it got me wondering, have we gotten any update on NOT Koa yet? I remember seeing that on the homeland and was interested in seeing her debut.

Art tax:

1664539615712696.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Love Live collab announced. Well, this by itself isn't very exciting, since it will be mostly watchalongs.

What was exciting was the fact that Ollie and Reine's 3D model were accidentally leaked. The original tweet has been deleted. Though someone managed to save the higher res image from the Love Live official site (which was deleted as well).
1668169804371.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Did someone ask for Asian mom Lui to throw away your food hoard and make you justify your frivolous purchases? No? Too bad.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Bro, it feels so weird seeing someone around your age range living in such squalor.

It's worrying to see though her moving in reverse and picking up old habbits again. Kind of weird too cause she lives with that one weird guy, and I guess they don't practice some level of cleanliness either.

I'm sure he could wash them for her. Better yet, @Reticule could buy a dishwasher for his and Pippa's future redneck mansion.
She said she has one! Her excuse is that it can only fit 10 plates at a time, and when chat told her to wash 10 at a time she said "but it's too much woooooork".
I swear to god... :painpeko:
And she has animals in the house too. I don't want to think too much about how she manages cleaning the pet's waste if she can't deal with regular shit like dishes.

I wonder how pippa acts irl on the streets...
"I saw this white chick at wallmart yesterday, sickly pale white skin, messy dirty-blonde hair, short and skinny; she wore a dirty hoodie over top of some anime t-shirt, had some brown stains of who-knows-what on it, she shuffled into the place and looked around at the people there with something akin to fear or paranoia. She wouldn't stop moving her hands and seemed kinda twitchy, her eyes were constantly shifting from place to place, like she was trying to look at 10 things at once, she moved close to the walls like the she didn't want to stand out, even from 20 feet away i could sense the smell coming from her, a mix rotting food and a pet shop."
This right here makes me wonder how the fuck does she manage to meet up with Sleepy IRL (she's been dropping that info more frequently as of late). Is she one of those ppl that actually manage to clean themselves up just for a single outing and pass as a normal person? I can already imagine the trash accumulating on the floor and a clear trail formed where she regularly walks.

IDK but I think I'm at the end of the rope with my suspension of disbelief with it. Please @Reticule, fix her already.

View attachment 4934
Tonight's second Shiina stream has been cancelled, sadly. She has one more day on schedule with 2 streams (Sunday) but I'm starting to wonder if she'll cancel then as well. She seems to be under a lot of stress, not sure if fish is the biggest factor or not but from what she's shared I can't help but feel he's fucking things up again.

From bits and pieces of past streams I can guess she's not been feeling ok for a while. She already had a scare a month ago while playing Dark Souls (Hypotension episode) and her doctor told her to ease on the malding games because they're making her blood pressure to high (Hypertension). Pretty much the same dramatic warning as Botan's ("Stop streaming or it may kill you")

As it was described in the infodump, she's... frail (to put it mildly), and her good health depended on a rigorous training schedule that she dropped (it's unclear to me if it was because of the phase gig or sometime before). I don't want to go over all of the issues she mentioned, but they are plenty and all of them are triggered by stress.

The girl has been under pressure from Sakana as well (god knows what the fuck for, because Phase doesn't have any big project on the horizon) and was also juggling a bunch of covers a while ago.

Do you not already have a folder of this with archived copies (I use singlefile (chrome/firefox addon)) and all video files downloaded? The bookmark in forum feature is also nice, you can put the vtubers name in message field. Best time for a backup is yesterday, second best is today.

To be honest, I have every pic and video on a personal folder, but didn't bother to archive the text or the whole post. I'm a lazy fuck but I might have to do it.
This list is great tho.

paul

Early Adopter
New part of Pekora fangirling over Gilgamesh (episodes 2-3). The next clip will be awesome with her reaction to the first big fighting scene

Also a pleasant nostalgia trip with Subaru playing Katamari Damacy. Such a satisfying game with a banger soundtrack :shubaIapprob:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Risu has some surprisingly comfy opinions on music. She's discussing how she enjoys oldies music and has been on a kick lately of just singing along with old coffee shop radio type tunes and is humming some tunes while power washing. It was kinda surreal because for a minute she was just humming along to a tune I hum myself sometimes and I don't even know the song it's just one I've heard when I was a kid, but here's a funny anime squirrel girl humming along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom