"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The really old vod links are in the old posts and the videos are still there, but june 2019 she switched to the pm system and afaik those links are not being distributed in any way anymore. But when you do get a link for a new stream through pm, that link stays active and unlisted. You could save the link in a text file or archive the video yourself after the fact as long as you get in the window for sending a pm (ask for the link sometime in between her announcing the stream and the start of the stream, or a little bit later, but she might not see it during the stream).
Totally unscientific counting where I may have missed some; I see 15 posts with links to vods.

And actually you just got me to wonder about this so I checked; it looks like those ~15 vods are NOT in the torrent that was posted a long time ago, so it seems like it's still exclusive content. (Unless something is messed up with the dates and I am just looking at the wrong files, but for an example there is an oct 20, 2018 patreon post and stream, there is also a torrent file with the same date, but it's a different stream. So my guess is that she streamed twice that day, one public and one patreon)

So, I was never convinced that that was her in that game to begin with. It seems like this basically confirms that it wasn't? Since DD would have no reason to hide it or lie or be coy about it.

Edit to dunk on Clown Penis's 'rrat' reaction: So now it's a 'rrat' to not believe one random twitter reply post when it contradicts something the talent themselves said and has no reason to lie about? 🤔
And I just went looking through her twitter to get back to that post and saw these instead.
View attachment 4970
Dang, she's actually smart!
View attachment 4971
Nevermind.
I gave you a Bae sticker over not-YabaIRyS streaming twice in one day. lol

Take your meds.💊
It's just a silly Internet sticker, no one should take this seriously.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Megaspooder, you know the drill by now

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Jap doxsite has updated with Shion's boyfriend.
Unsurprisingly her recent stream is receiving above average dislikes (12k / 1.2k ratio as of this post, for comparison her previous stream was 14k / 400). Unicorns gearing up their seethe for the loli witch.
Whatever they unearthed they deleted it. Sure hope someone archived it, or not. I accidentally began reading their comments section and now I think I must bleach my brain.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I mean he did get a few aka-supas from a few Vox-tards so it worked. Aia also popped up on stream to threaten him. Also managed to speed run getting banned from every Hololive EN fan discord. I enjoy Nousagi's videos and this shit is just extra bits of autism sprinkled on the side. I also enjoy seeing some of the more normie people in his audience react in chat.
I'm autistic and will watch almost anything that features Kiara or other Vtubers I'm interested in, so went back and watched his VOD to see what he has to say about Kiara.
Also kronies are fucking retarded at opsec you can tell who is who either because of their pfp or like that retard guysavage that just added alter to his interacting with dottovu account.
My man you haven't even seen the worst of it. The amount of people with a chicken emoji in their handle in Keekis replies is driving me mad.
>cook
>late
Didn't she almost set her house on fire with a toaster? Do I have to turn on Austrian news later tonight?
She set her noodles on fire using a normal electric stove, not a toaster
It was a grease fire and after panicking a bit and trying to blow the flames out like retard it, the grease burned out and no harm was done, at least she had just enough mental capacity to not extinguish it with water
So Kiara setup some kind of mocap studio to do this? I saw a random twitter comment hinting about something else she may have been planning for next week which was only member-info. Would some Kiara members here be willing to share the info to us? :inahungryl:
I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to. At least in the last members stream, there was no hint.
The fact that Kiara finally recieved her mo-cap suit isn't members only iirc. She got it like last week I believe. Originally she was set to get it in June 2022, to use it for her Birthday concert. But the company that produces these suits ran into a supply chain issue, so its not even like the suit was stuck in the Cover offices, but stuck in some factory.

The only concrete plans Kiara has with Home3D, is using it for RingFir or Switch Sports and similar stuff. She believes that this kind of stream isnt interesting if you cant actually see the model doing the movements.
She's also having TWO Holotalk episodes next week(??, needs checking); One to accommodate her next guest and a special anniversary episode. I suspect the set-up is for the special.
Can just back it up that this is the current plan. But whenever it actually happens or not, I dont want to have high hopes, she had guests scheudle something with her only to jump off again. Im hoping we finally get the Korone episode tho.

Bae was getting too scared (yes, of little nightmares 2 lol) and phoned a Blacksmith-friend.

This is incredible. Bae is so scared of stuff, I dont understand. EVEN KIARA, who isnt good at horror at all, who has played much less horror than her, had no issues getting through Little Nightmares.

Love Live collab announced. Well, this by itself isn't very exciting, since it will be mostly watchalongs.

What was exciting was the fact that Ollie and Reine's 3D model were accidentally leaked. The original tweet has been deleted. Though someone managed to save the higher res image from the Love Live official site (which was deleted as well).
View attachment 4961

I'm very excited about this. Apparently Ollie talked to her members a lot that the 3D model is done but I have not heard it publicly yet. This confirms for me that ID2 and hopefully Council will participate in 4th Fes.
This opens up a whole lot of questions tho. Like, since the 3Ds are ready, when will there be an official showcase of them like ID1 got. Will it be before 4th Fes?

1668194678086.png

Cover updated their page on their current workforce
They currently got 379 proper employees, not including the Talents themselves since they are technically contractors and not directly employed

IIRC they were recently also specifically looking for illustrators for accessoires & props, so they are looking to get more stuff done internally in general, they arent stopping growing as a company anytime soon.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I read this on reddit:
I'd heard a while ago that Cover was actually working on getting another 3D-studio together, had already started buying all the tech, but due to Covid going on longer an longer than they joped it would it kept being delayed cause important stuff just didnt arrive. I hope they can get that sorted

Would be great if they could increase the capacity for their 3D Studio, since its constantly booked out. Its already running at absolute capacity just for Japan and thats barely enough to meet demand, now with travel to Japan open, and the foreign girls intent on using it, they need to upgrade their facility, fast.

Finally, one last, depressing Rrat, I might expand upon later if someone reminds me:
Kiara said some weeks ago that there was a disappointing development" that "was not entirely managements fault" and that we would see the results of that "early next year"
3D debut being delayed till after 4th Fes could be that

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I'm autistic and will watch almost anything that features Kiara or other Vtubers I'm interested in, so went back and watched his VOD to see what he has to say about Kiara.

My man you haven't even seen the worst of it. The amount of people with a chicken emoji in their handle in Keekis replies is driving me mad.

She set her noodles on fire using a normal electric stove, not a toaster
It was a grease fire and after panicking a bit and trying to blow the flames out like retard it, the grease burned out and no harm was done, at least she had just enough mental capacity to not extinguish it with water

I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to. At least in the last members stream, there was no hint.
The fact that Kiara finally recieved her mo-cap suit isn't members only iirc. She got it like last week I believe. Originally she was set to get it in June 2022, to use it for her Birthday concert. But the company that produces these suits ran into a supply chain issue, so its not even like the suit was stuck in the Cover offices, but stuck in some factory.

The only concrete plans Kiara has with Home3D, is using it for RingFir or Switch Sports and similar stuff. She believes that this kind of stream isnt interesting if you cant actually see the model doing the movements.

Can just back it up that this is the current plan. But whenever it actually happens or not, I dont want to have high hopes, she had guests scheudle something with her only to jump off again. Im hoping we finally get the Korone episode tho.

This is incredible. Bae is so scared of stuff, I dont understand. EVEN KIARA, who isnt good at horror at all, who has played much less horror than her, had no issues getting through Little Nightmares.

I'm very excited about this. Apparently Ollie talked to her members a lot that the 3D model is done but I have not heard it publicly yet. This confirms for me that ID2 and hopefully Council will participate in 4th Fes.
This opens up a whole lot of questions tho. Like, since the 3Ds are ready, when will there be an official showcase of them like ID1 got. Will it be before 4th Fes?

View attachment 4972
Cover updated their page on their current workforce
They currently got 379 proper employees, not including the Talents themselves since they are technically contractors and not directly employed

IIRC they were recently also specifically looking for illustrators for accessoires & props, so they are looking to get more stuff done internally in general, they arent stopping growing as a company anytime soon.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I read this on reddit:
I'd heard a while ago that Cover was actually working on getting another 3D-studio together, had already started buying all the tech, but due to Covid going on longer an longer than they joped it would it kept being delayed cause important stuff just didnt arrive. I hope they can get that sorted

Would be great if they could increase the capacity for their 3D Studio, since its constantly booked out. Its already running at absolute capacity just for Japan and thats barely enough to meet demand, now with travel to Japan open, and the foreign girls intent on using it, they need to upgrade their facility, fast.

Finally, one last, depressing Rrat, I might expand upon later if someone reminds me:
Kiara said some weeks ago that there was a disappointing development" that "was not entirely managements fault" and that we would see the results of that "early next year"
3D debut being delayed till after 4th Fes could be that

I mean Myth and ID1 made their first appearances at 3rd Fest, and that was quite a wait for their "official" debuts (for obvious reasons). Maybe the studio being in-use will cause similar delays this coming year.

Tangent: I wonder if ID2 will just assert dominance like Moona did with High Tide from the moment they take the stage; Reine is really the only one I can see having the power in her voice (and probably dancing) to do it.

Another thing to look forward to: Kobo (among others) doing a watchalong/official commentary like Ollie and Bae did for 3rd Fest. It's hard to match Ollie's pure, enthusiastic love for vtubers/hololive/holoID, but Kobo is a magical ball of little sister energy.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The story and animation were actually really good, my main issues with the game and why I stopped playing are that the screen vomits special effects and it could be hard to see wtf is going on unless you turn them down in the settings. The game also got really time consuming. It was pretty cool ithat there were plenty of big-titty waifus to collect but you could legit build all soldier and mech teams that could compete.

Some sample gameplay.. Imma have to reactive my account if this collab is happening. If the Hololive girls are playable characters, then the animations and special moves should be much better than anything from Azure Lane or that other shitty gacha game HL collabed with. I'm actually kinda hyped.
Curious to see who and how they work them in since it's something I do play. They could have some interesting mechanics. Game can definitely can have a lot of skill cut ins and wild shit going on. Before the changes to raids it actually used to crash sometimes lol. Has been stable for me since though.
I unironically think it's one of the better gachas running, though lategame can be a cunt to get setup. Equipment in general can be Hell. Even then you can still generally do decent with mediocre equipment outside of top PVP for and the hardest content. Hell long as you manage to have a decent squad you can auto most things too.

For Holo counter side Collab. That would partly explain all the recordings. Characters have wide range of lines. Also beware if you want to get in on it. It will be global version only afaik. And if you are not actively playing it WILL cut into your wallet!
Global's been pretty generous as far as gachas I've touched comparatively, they've tossed out like 200 free summons a month while playing catch up. UNLESS you're specifically aiming for awakened units. Those are a motherfucker. But yeah if anyone intends to investigate the game due to this collab, start early and get saving up.
Even with my bit of rambling above, it's still gacha Hell for a reason.

I don't have it on hand but I think @thhrang has the discord bits where she had to travel out when a dog they owned when they did live together passed. I also just can't imagine him being in the picture and not doing something to remedy the situation(s).
I mean we're talking about a menhara furry sad girl who people speculate is/was with a guy who was marked as being a either a furry groomer or a furry femboy. Assuming we're doing this convo, mental health or being a standard functioning human being is a pretty low bar since we're starting with furries in the first place lol.
Honestly most of her living conditions basically come off as crazy cat rabbit lady to me and I assume her irl hang outs were meet ups or Pippa going their way.
Outside of a tweet confirming not pippa hasn't retired, pretty sure anything related to not pippa is mostly silent.

Beyond that, this isn't some deep dive into new issues for her. This has been a recurring thing for years over the course of her entire life. I adore this mental case rabbit but let's not lie to ourselves about how ridiculous this currently is either.
Girl seriously needs to take a moment to clean up and take care of herself. Even tumblrite menhara supreme Lia was able to step back for a bit and go "Wait holy shit. I am fucking myself up, I should try to do something about that" and took a break for self care. Granted to be fair Lia basically showed back up more mental than ever. She does seem to have a more clear idea of what she wants to do and whatnot though.

I mean Myth and ID1 made their first appearances at 3rd Fest, and that was quite a wait for their "official" debuts (for obvious reasons). Maybe the studio being in-use will cause similar delays this coming year.

Tangent: I wonder if ID2 will just assert dominance like Moona did with High Tide from the moment they take the stage; Reine is really the only one I can see having the power in her voice (and probably dancing) to do it.

Another thing to look forward to: Kobo (among others) doing a watchalong/official commentary like Ollie and Bae did for 3rd Fest. It's hard to match Ollie's pure, enthusiastic love for vtubers/hololive/holoID, but Kobo is a magical ball of little sister energy.
Reine will probably have strong stage presence half from the design alone and half because of how ridiculously well she seems to carry herself. Ollie is going to be a weird hyper goofball I imagine. I like Anya but her best attempt at wow factor will probably be to do a surprise Japanese song that shows off more of how good she is with the language as opposed to trying to wow them with her singing.

I don't think any of them are going to blow expectations away, just some solid performances. Risu and Moona both had hidden power levels for singing before then, almost purely by virtue of being in a mostly ignored branch. I might have missed something with Zeta but I think Kobo's probably the only other ID who has potential for that. However she's not an unknown since the ID branch has been noticed so most people probably will expect her to do some solid singing at an eventual performance.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
View attachment 4973
:panik::cursedbae: oh no what could it be (jk)
Too lazy to confirm, but is she a Twatch Partner? If not, she's been blowing up this past month, so she's due.

Lumi's brand.. lmao

Panko just revealed she has a 5-year-old bottle of Mt. Dew, because it is not available in Italy. 25k subs, she sippa spoonful of the Dew. Pippa booking a flight. Hotel: Trivago.

Edit: Panko is giving Pippa, Remi, and Shiina competition for "Most Frail Phase Girl" with all this health spaghetti she's spilling. Anemia, low-energy, believes chicken consumption = big boobs. Desires American Borgar, like DnD enthusiast Friend.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I mean we're talking about a menhara furry sad girl who people speculate is/was with a guy who was marked as being a either a furry groomer or a furry femboy. Assuming we're doing this convo, mental health or being a standard functioning human being is a pretty low bar since we're starting with furries in the first place lol.
Honestly most of her living conditions basically come off as crazy cat rabbit lady to me and I assume her irl hang outs were meet ups or Pippa going their way.
Outside of a tweet confirming not pippa hasn't retired, pretty sure anything related to not pippa is mostly silent.

Beyond that, this isn't some deep dive into new issues for her. This has been a recurring thing for years over the course of her entire life. I adore this mental case rabbit but let's not lie to ourselves about how ridiculous this currently is either.
Girl seriously needs to take a moment to clean up and take care of herself. Even tumblrite menhara supreme Lia was able to step back for a bit and go "Wait holy shit. I am fucking myself up, I should try to do something about that" and took a break for self care. Granted to be fair Lia basically showed back up more mental than ever. She does seem to have a more clear idea of what she wants to do and whatnot though.
I'm not going to deny that Pippa's living conditions are shocking if nothing else, but she has taken steps to improve, it's just that like most people she does relapse and all of the stress from ongoing fish fuckery isn't helping. I have faith in Pippa in the long run.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm not going to deny that Pippa's living conditions are shocking if nothing else, but she has taken steps to improve, it's just that like most people she does relapse and all of the stress from ongoing fish fuckery isn't helping. I have faith in Pippa in the long run.
She needs a sane man in her life. You can fix her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is twatter actually dying or is it just journos and other fags panicking and dooming about not being supreme overlords of the whole thing?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Funnily enough I actually had something similar in my post, then it was apparently part of what I deleted to curb my autism a bit and cut an already long post down lmao. Oops. But yeah her big issue about it is that she gets too comfortable in her relapses. Rabbit really needs to break that mindset is all and do the basics. People severely underestimate how having a decent living space that's cleaned up even to just functional levels will help their mental. Certainly moreso than sitting there staring at 13 half empty bottles and cups turning into petri dishes.

Is twatter actually dying or is it just journos and other fags panicking and dooming about not being supreme overlords of the whole thing?
As far as anything I've seen, no. twitter dramafags are being drama fags because elon musk means neo nazis and hitler orange man will be implementing the handmaidens tale any moment now and the right to free speech on twitter will be dead soon if you bad mouth them. (BIG fucking lol on that one of course.)
Literally the only change I think I've seen outside of the blue checkmark shit is that people can fact check or add notes to shit that they previously couldn't. The potatus account for example deleted a tweet or few because they got fact checked right underneath some of their bullshit posts about how amazing the economy is doing and such.
Which is unfortunate, because it's social media. Which means it's cancer and the world would be better off if it did die.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Pekora created a new Twitter account the other day for shitposting and a few hours ago she posted a picture of THE FUCKING MONKEY!
A FUCKING CHRISTMAS MONKEY.PNG
It's still alive and it's festive.

paul

Early Adopter
Whatever they unearthed they deleted it. Sure hope someone archived it, or not. I accidentally began reading their comments section and now I think I must bleach my brain.
Did they? Iketog still has the part about this fortnite dude light allegedly being her bf and a singer named Sou being her ex online.
But the source seems weak as fuck imo: A steam friend of light (ごはん = Gohan) was formerly named Murasaki Shion in 2018 and played with him in the past (okay I guess?). I fail to see any proof that it is really her steam account and not some random fan, was there a screen leak I missed? Everything seems to be based on a screenshot of a deleted post in that someone just namedrops these accounts, that this Sou was another ex and other stuff.
This whole thing sounds alot like: dude, trust me. But check it out for yourself, maybe I'm too stupid to follow their conclusion.
Besides that: I know that everything could be kayfabe but there are several translated clips out there in which she fervently rages about instagram and normies. On the other hand she is extremely young, so why shouldn't she have a bf?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kirschey is doing tangents once again:

:panik::cursedbae: oh no what could it be (jk)
For anyone wondering, no, Nyaru will NOT become a Phase Connect sad girl.

She's happy where she is at Shirayuri Pro and probably doesn't want to abandon genmates like Yoro over the more popular small corpo.

1668203788795.png

So yeah unless something has miraculously changed, she's staying where she is.

Speaking of, Shirayuri is looking for "staff". I wonder how many ticked for Nyaru.
1668203897181.png

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pekora created a new Twitter account the other day for shitposting and a few hours ago she posted a picture of THE FUCKING MONKEY!
View attachment 4974
It's still alive and it's festive.
How much monkey piss has this thing rubbed on Pecola?
She said not long after getting it she cleans enough to where it doesn't smell, aka she got used to smelling like monkey piss.

I wonder how she handles the night screeching or the thing just hopping all over the place at night in general.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well, most people seemed to believe that other gacha game has her voice, and it's triggering when people are too willing to believe things with little to no evidence, or even when there is evidence to the contrary.
I mean, I posted the clips from the game and it is definitely her voice.

Not sure what you want lol. They were also just random character lines and not actual story dialogue. It is totally possible that those were submitted to them for the actual role and got used for the character and now the character is being added to a story scene, so she is getting real dialogue.

She may not be counting it as "officially" voice acting. None of the VAs in the game are credited, either. So this could be her first credited role.

Kalion

:)
Meru came back from her menhera break today. She drew on a shared Magma canvas with her chat.

The final canvas (Link)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Jap doxsite has updated with Shion's boyfriend.
Unsurprisingly her recent stream is receiving above average dislikes (12k / 1.2k ratio as of this post, for comparison her previous stream was 14k / 400). Unicorns gearing up their seethe for the loli witch.
Welp, bet she's gonna end up going on a mental health break again.

Edit: at least Ame is having a good time right now.
Ame-exif-remove.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom