"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How much monkey piss has this thing rubbed on Pecola?
She said not long after getting it she cleans enough to where it doesn't smell, aka she got used to smelling like monkey piss.

I wonder how she handles the night screeching or the thing just hopping all over the place at night in general.
I wonder too because these motherfuckers are nocturnal, heck their entire side of the simian branch except for lemurs is.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I mean, I posted the clips from the game and it is definitely her voice.

Not sure what you want lol. They were also just random character lines and not actual story dialogue. It is totally possible that those were submitted to them for the actual role and got used for the character and now the character is being added to a story scene, so she is getting real dialogue.

She may not be counting it as "officially" voice acting. None of the VAs in the game are credited, either. So this could be her first credited role.
Yeah, I saw that when it was originally posted and was not convinced then either; some lines sound kinda like her, and some really don't at all (31 seconds, 'conversation 1' I'd say is not even close to her). Even in the clips where it does match her tone, it sounds like someone with a higher voice putting on a lower voice, rather than someone who actually has a lower voice.

I'd be willing to entertain your last line about it being 'offical'/credited, but taking that as an explanation would mean that she did another VA gig under the table (probably months ago) and never wanted to talk about it for any reason, but now that she got a different VA job that is also for a video game she wants to talk about VA work and give the impression that she has never done it before. There's a lot of logical leaps in there that don't make a whole lot of sense.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I feel like it's somewhat influenced by her "we wuz poor and it was hard when I was a kid tho" mindset. Which uhhh, yeah, people deal with their brain problems differently, but you can't let that control your entire life.
I get that but at some point, you have to realize that you can afford to spend $100's or so once a week for convenience. Not only does that shit improve your overall living conditions, it also helps with your mood. Living in a dumpster

Imma be real man, if Null couldn't fix Chris then what chance do you have with a rabbit that's getting dangerously close to that line?
Pippa's autism is mild. Chris Chan goes above and beyond.

This was great advice! Doing this helped me through this problem too. However she countered you with "but I'll just put new food on the dirty plates anyway.." Pippa no!
Cant really do that if you leave the plate soaking overnight with a little soap. You will NEED to clean it if not the food will taste like soap.

if Pippa wants to be lazy, I don't get why she doesn't just buy a bunch of paper plates/bowls and plastic silverware. If you're not going to wash your dishes, at least use something that you can throw away.
The Amongold Arc.

So with E-sakai debuting soon it got me wondering, have we gotten any update on NOT Koa yet? I remember seeing that on the homeland and was interested in seeing her debut.
She has been a bit silent on Twitter, sadgirl posting. I don't think she will pop up anywhere soon. Hell I dont think she even has a rigged model (nor she has one in the works). Miss that bitch.

My man you haven't even seen the worst of it. The amount of people with a chicken emoji in their handle in Keekis replies is driving me mad.

Finally, one last, depressing Rrat, I might expand upon later if someone reminds me:
Kiara said some weeks ago that there was a disappointing development" that "was not entirely managements fault" and that we would see the results of that "early next year"
3D debut being delayed till after 4th Fes could be that
Maybe has to do with Council not being on 4th Fes despite people expecting them to be there?

I mean Myth and ID1 made their first appearances at 3rd Fest, and that was quite a wait for their "official" debuts (for obvious reasons). Maybe the studio being in-use will cause similar delays this coming year.

Tangent: I wonder if ID2 will just assert dominance like Moona did with High Tide from the moment they take the stage; Reine is really the only one I can see having the power in her voice (and probably dancing) to do it.

Another thing to look forward to: Kobo (among others) doing a watchalong/official commentary like Ollie and Bae did for 3rd Fest. It's hard to match Ollie's pure, enthusiastic love for vtubers/hololive/holoID, but Kobo is a magical ball of little sister energy.
I don't really see ID2 asserting dominance. The only one that stands out a bit when it comes to singing/dancing is Reine and even so, I don't feel like she has that *WOW factor similar to those Britain's Got Talent moments. ID1 had Moona and Risu which have top-tier voices. That said I can't wait to see that dumb zombie jump on stage. It's not something huge that will blow anyone away. They will do well. Same with Council if they get to 3d debut on 4Fes. Maybe I'm just biased because EN1 and ID1 had to wait so long that it almost felt like Cover was edging us. Maybe Mumei kills it since I feel she is the only one with the voice to stand out.

I would love a Kobo/Altaire watchalong or maybe the Tempus boys all doing a watchalong.

Something that popped up in my feed. Interesting numbers. Not bad honestly. Uproar is a bit low though. Did half the members not stream at all?

Self promo. Posted this yesterday before going to bed. While a bit on the coomer side, I love how Mika has the ability to say some cursed shit and freak everyone in that company out. All of this despite her being one of the horniest virgins. She could probably power a whole city block with how much horny energy she has. Aia apparently has a pretty high body count.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

This has been a fantastic stream so far, I recommend checking out the VOD after it's over.

Also it really is such a shame Vox stoops to the level he does in his own content because in group collabs like this he has great charisma and chemistry with the people around him. Dude could be a legitimately dynamite entertainer if he didn't decide to humiliate himself with this over-the-top BFE shit for the chinese cat ladies...

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Cant really do that if you leave the plate soaking overnight with a little soap. You will NEED to clean it if not the food will taste like soap.
Maybe this is how we fix her, the soap dino nuggies will clean her while she eats and the dishes will be clean(er). Brilliant, maybe she is fixable with a little ingenuity!

Something that popped up in my feed. Interesting numbers. Not bad honestly. Uproar is a bit low though. Did half the members not stream at all?

I looked up Uyu, Fuma, and Rio on the bottom and at a glance Rio and uyu both streamed 10 times in October and Fuma streamed 8 times by my count. So not a ton of streaming, but not nothing either. I found it really strange that Gamma is so high, he's pretty high in other charts done on this channel too if you look at them so this isn't a fluke, does anyone know what his appeal is that makes him so popular?

I also find it extremely funny that Tempus' autismo boomer is the top SCer in Holostars ever since he got monetization, he must really get a lot of the 30-40 somethings who have just enough money to spare at supporting their fellow boomer. Cover really struck gold with this 2view orc man.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

She's comin' back lads!

:sanasmile:

Piarro

Early Adopter
She's comin' back lads!
Everyone doomposting about Fauna, neck yourselves. She'd be one of the last to graduate, she loves this shit.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So I got around to watching ironmouse's Among Us VR vod...

Yeah there's little chance the Holo girls don't end up playing this at some point lol though Gura will probably have to opt out due to motion sickness she gets

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
image.png

She's comin' back lads!

Damn, thank fuck she is handling as well as she seems to be doing, i was dreading we'd have another Sana ngl

This has been a fantastic stream so far, I recommend checking out the VOD after it's over.

Also it really is such a shame Vox stoops to the level he does in his own content because in group collabs like this he has great charisma and chemistry with the people around him. Dude could be a legitimately dynamite entertainer if he didn't decide to humiliate himself with this over-the-top BFE shit for the chinese cat ladies...

tbh all of Luxiem and even Noctyx is pretty great when they collab but some of em just seem to get into the fujo hole everytime they have to do smaller scale shit or their own personal shit, its kind of a shame but i guess the numbers speak for themselves when it comes to $$$

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
image.png

She's comin' back lads!

I just hope her mods are ready to do some tard wrangling because you just know there will be some more shitheads who try to fuck with her

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
image.png

She's comin' back lads!

That sounds like a good idea, but I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to say something like, "I won't be reading SC's from this week on stream." The way it's written sounds like she's gonna try to curate it live on the fly during her SC readings, which sounds difficult, when she could just not stream a SC reading for the week.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
image.png

She's comin' back lads!

Fauna sounds like one of the least menhera vtubers i know honestly... she seems very responsible, mature and held together.

mismatch

That sounds like a good idea, but I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to say something like, "I won't be reading SC's from this week on stream." The way it's written sounds like she's gonna try to curate it live on the fly during her SC readings, which sounds difficult, when she could just not stream a SC reading for the week.
Gura does this constantly during her superchat readings, skipping over reading SCs or even individual lines in an SC that aren't appropriate for the vibe of the stream. I suspect most of the other girls are doing it too. I'm sure Fauna will get a larger than usual volume of this type of SCs, but it shouldn't be too bad for her to pre-read each one before deciding whether to read it aloud. I just hope people don't bombard her with heavy shit about their own pet traumas or whatever in the name of showing sympathy. I'm guessing she doesn't need any of that at the moment.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Beatani wrote a long post explaining her graduation.:painpeko:

As I told you in the last stream, I will stop updating all my accounts, including this channel, after the delivery on 14 November.
I have achieved my goal when I set up this channel. That is to find my own answer to the question "What is a Vtuber?". I would also like to thank everyone who has supported this channel so far. Thank you so much.

Also, the remaining accounts will be the following three.

Youtube (All videos will basically be saved. If you want to enjoy them privately, you can download them, but don't upload them anywhere else! Please do not upload them anywhere else!)

Twitter (I don't want my tweets to spread or to be reported for any wrongdoing, so I'll lock it so that only people who are currently following me will be able to see it. To be honest, I don't think it's very important content, but I hear some people want it to stay, so I won't delete it)

Email address
beatanichisato*gmail.com
beatanireview*gmail.com
Here are the two email addresses I have now. If you have anything you want to say to me at the end, please email me. The second email address might be better - I think the first one is fine now, but it has been vandalised!
Also, I'll try to reply to the emails I get, but probably only once per person, sorry ....... I don't need to explain, but I only use English during delivery, and it still takes me a long time to read and write, even if I use DeepL. So I hope you don't expect me to message back and forth.

All other accounts not listed above will be (or have been) deleted! Best regards.

As a reminder, I will keep Youtube and Twitter for content preservation purposes. However, there will be no further updates.
Also, I won't be checking my email for too long. So if you want to send me something, please do so as soon as possible! I hope to look through all of them within a week after the last distribution. After that, I generally won't check your mailboxes either.

To everyone who had a good time with me, thank you very much! I will never forget this.
I won't be appearing in person to you guys anymore, but if you miss me, please visit this channel from time to time.

Also, I haven't checked all the emails, but I'll answer the most common messages and questions here. Anyone who writes from now on is of course welcome to do so, as it's how we all feel, but if it's in the form of a question, it'll be the same as the next answer!
● Do you have plans to become a corporate Vtuber? Let me know if there are!
→I have no plans to do so. ...... ^-^;
I don't really want to put it this way, but I don't really like streaming content and the culture around it that much to begin with. Of course, the time I spent with everyone was fun in the end, but if you ask me if watching/providing streaming content is my hobby, I can't say yes...... If I were to use an analogy, it would be like opening a ramen shop when you don't know how good ramen tastes. (Sorry if that's hard to understand!) This is a matter of personal taste, not about good or bad. Well anyway, I have no plans to become a new Vtuber or anything.
● If you can, please don't quit! Or better yet, just update us from time to time! I'll wait!
→I cherish the time I spent with you all, and I'll miss it. But, as I said in the other day's stream, the essence of this channel for me was to answer the question "What is a Vtuber?". I hope you understand that creating videos, streaming and other interactions were the means to that end, and they were never my goal.
Of course, I understand that you want me to update when I feel like it. But to be honest, the fact that there are people waiting is already a burden for me, and I realise it's something I should be grateful for ......, but I'd rather move on with a fun stream at the end of the day than waste everyone's time!
● I'm worried about whether Bea will live happily ever after, please message me every now and then!
→Thank you very much. But you don't need to worry too much! I'm fine! So please take care of yourself first. I take care of myself first and foremost. ^o^

I'll be here for a short time, but if you feel up to it, I'd be happy if you could spend some quality time with me at the end!
When this activity is over, I plan to spend some time relaxing in the hills of XP. I think I tried a lot of new things, especially I was totally ignorant of English and English-speaking culture, and I was constantly surprised by the different values. I think it was a very valuable and good experience for me. Thank you so much for everything you taught me! From now on, I want to concentrate on my own life at XP Hill and do what I want to do when I want to do it.
At first, I was all alone on this hill. Thanks to you all enjoying the content on this channel, I can live in your memories. I won't forget you either!

see you in the next stream!

☆彡お知らせ☆彡

この前の配信でお伝えしましたが、11月14日の配信を最後に、僕はこのチャンネル含むすべてのアカウントの更新を停止します。
僕は、このチャンネルを立てたときの目標を達成しました。それは、「Vtuberとはなにか」という問いに自分なりの答えを見つけることです。今までこのチャンネルを応援してくれたみんなのおかげでもあります。本当にありがとうございます。

また、残るアカウントは次の3つになります。
・Youtube(動画は基本的にすべて保存された状態になります。もし個人で楽しみたい人はダウンロードしてもいいけど、ほかの場所にアップロードするのはやめてね!あくまで自分で楽しむ用でお願いします。)
・Twitter(僕のツイートが拡散されたり何か不手際で通報されても困るので、今フォローしてくれている人だけが見られるように鍵を掛けます。ぶっちゃけ僕としてはあんまり重要なコンテンツじゃないと思うけど、残してほしい人もいるらしいから、消さないでおくね)
・メールアドレス
beatanichisato*gmail.com
beatanireview*gmail.com
今二つあるメールアドレスはこちらです。もし最後に僕に何か伝えたいことがあったら、メールでお願いします。二つ目のメールアドレスのほうが良いかも。1つ目のメールアドレスは、今は大丈夫だとは思うけど、荒らされたことがあるからね~。
また、もらったメールにはなるべく返事はしますが、たぶん一人一回だけです、ごめん……。説明する必要もないけど、僕は英語は配信中に使っているだけで、やっぱりDeepL使ってても読んだり書くのには時間がかかります。なので、メッセージの往復は期待しないでくれると嬉しいです。

上記以外のアカウントはすべて削除予定(または削除済み)です!よろしくお願いします。

念押しになりますが、僕は、YoutubeとTwitterはコンテンツ保全の目的で残します。しかし、今後の更新は一切ありません。
また、メールについても、あんまり長期間はチェックしないです。なので、送りたい人はなるべく早く送ってください!最後の配信が終わって1週間以内にはすべて目を通したいと思っています。そのあとはメールボックスも基本的にはチェックしません。

僕と一緒に楽しい時間を過ごしてくれたみなさん、どうもありがとうございました!僕はこのことは忘れません。
もうみんなの前に直接姿を現すことはなくなりますが、懐かしくなったらこのチャンネルを時々訪れてみてくださいね。

あと、全部のメールをチェックしたわけじゃないけど、よくあるメッセージや質問にここで回答します。これから書く人は、もちろんみんなの気持ちとして書いてくれるのは歓迎だけど、質問という形なら次の回答と同じになります!
●企業のVtuberになる予定があるの?あったら教えて!
→そんな予定はない……。笑
あんまりこういう言い方はしたくないけど、僕は、配信というコンテンツやその周辺の文化がそもそもそんなに好きではありません。もちろん、みんなと過ごす時間は結果的には楽しかったけど、じゃあ配信というコンテンツを提供することが僕の趣味なのかというと……うーん、なんとも言えません。たとえるなら、ラーメンをおいしさが分かっていないのにラーメン屋を開く、みたいなものでしょうか?(わかりにくかったらごめん!)これは個人的な趣向の問題で、良し悪しの話ではありません。まあとにかく、新しくVtuberになったりする予定はないです。
●できたら辞めないでほしい!それか、時々でいいから更新してほしい!待ちます!
→もちろん、僕もみなさんと過ごした時間は大切だし、それが出来なくなるのはさみしいです。ですが、先日の配信でお話したように、僕にとってはこのチャンネルの本質というのは「Vtuberとはなにか」という問いに答えるためのものでした。その手段として動画作成や配信およびそのほかの交流があったのであって、決してそれらが僕の目的ではなかったということをわかってくれるとうれしいです。
もちろん、気が向いたら更新してほしいというのは僕は理解できます。だけど正直に言うと、待ってる人がいるという状況がすでに僕にとっては重荷だし……ありがたいことだとは自覚してるけど、みんなの時間を無駄にするよりは、最後に楽しい配信をして前に進みたいです!
●べあちゃんが幸せに暮らせるか心配です、時々でいいからメッセージをください!
→どうもありがとうございます。その気持ちはとてもうれしいです。でも、あんまり心配してもらわなくても大丈夫!僕は元気です!だから、自分のことをまず大切にしてください。僕も自分のことを一番大事にしてるし。笑

短い間ですが、もし気が向いたら最後に楽しい時間を一緒に過ごしてくれると嬉しいです!
この活動が終わったら、僕はXPの丘でのんびり過ごす予定です。新しいことにたくさん挑戦したと思うけど、特に僕は英語や英語圏の文化にはまったく無知だったし、価値観の違いにも驚かされてばかりでした。僕にとってはすごく貴重でよい体験になったと思います。いろいろ教えてくれて、本当にありがとう!今後はXPの丘で自分の生活に集中したり、自分の好きなときに好きなことをやっていきたいと思います。
最初、僕はこの丘に一人ぼっちでした。みなさんがこのチャンネルのコンテンツを楽しんでくれたおかげで、僕はみなさんの思い出の中に生きることができます。僕もみなさんのことは忘れません!

では配信で会おう^-^

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Y'all n'wahs are coming to the sheepy's anniversary stream, aren't you?

Speaking of soft spoken purple girls have some Ina art to tide you over in her absence:
Ninomae_Ina'nis_by_Hong-BsWs.jpgNinomae_Inanis_by_phamoz.jpgNinomae_Ina'nis_by_Rotix102.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
image.png

She's comin' back lads!

Understandable, she may want to go ahead and disable the clover emote as well if she thinks it will bring down her mood.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well I wasn't expecting to tune into Kirche's stream to hear a breakdown on mr. girl. She says she might do a wings deep dive at some point so that's should be interesting.

Phase Connect is bringing back Phase Weekly now hosted by Michiru and Nasa.

Screenshot_20221111_174725_Brave.jpg

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How much monkey piss has this thing rubbed on Pecola?
She said not long after getting it she cleans enough to where it doesn't smell, aka she got used to smelling like monkey piss.

I wonder how she handles the night screeching or the thing just hopping all over the place at night in general.

Isn't she a qualified childcare specialist or something? I'd much rather take care of a monkey than a child. Considerably easier and considerably fewer legal consequences to getting fed up and yeeting them out a ten storey window.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom