Early Adopter
More Lisa hands in her anniversary stream:
1668220391586.png
1668220413420.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Kalion

:)
Those are not chubby hands.
She had trouble eating a bowl of soup and 1/4th of a sandwich a few streams ago. This girl is like 90 pounds soaking wet.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221111_214817_Brave.jpg
The coincidence that her face looks relieved as she goes to an idol meeting..

lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So I'm guessing if you're verified on twitter you can't change your name anymore so okayu is stuck on infinite vacation.

That's pretty on-brand for the mellow catto, at least.
View attachment 4991

Subaru finally announced her 4th anniversary live, Starlight, and it's coming with a new outfit too. She's been talking for a while now about how much preparation and effort she's been putting into it. Barely having any time for herself because of how much she was practicing even outside the dance studio. Remembering that last year's live was so great, it converted Noel and many others into hardcore shuba fans, I'm pretty excited. :shubaIapprob:

Can't wait. Her third anniversary live was still one of the best in HL, imo.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why is Pippa talking about rubbing snakes?

Dude is lucky he encountered a Gila Monster, and not a Hila Monster

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's schedule next week. Pippa will be there for an "internet deep dive", could it be the long awaited CWC sequel?
1668221963736.png

....sadly not, it's about Undertale. You had one fucking job fishman!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pippa should do a read along of Himitsu No Reptiles on stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa is talking about the internet being a scary place and that people can be mean. Dear god please no one show her the farms, she's too sweet for that, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Lisa is talking about the internet being a scary place and that people can be mean. Dear god please no one show her the farms, she's too sweet for that, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Don’t show her those Rekt threads on 4chan. I can’t imagine what her mood will turn into after a little stroll on /gif/, /pol/, or /b/ would be like

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ethyria game show

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The levels of red flag fandoms Magni is discussing on SOTD is too much. Sonic, Warrior Cats, Kamen Rider...its like he's going down a checklist. Vesper's a brony now too. It's over Tempus bros, at this rate one of them will come out as a Homestuck fan next.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The levels of red flag fandoms Magni is discussing on SOTD is too much. Sonic, Warrior Cats, Kamen Rider...its like he's going down a checklist. Vesper's a brony now too. It's over Tempus bros, at this rate one of them will come out as a Homestuck fan next.
I used to watch a good deal of Kamen Rider, I didn't know the fandom for it was that bad but I hardly ever interacted with the fandom, pretty much only talked about it with one friend who was way more into it and Super Sentai than I was.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She said "most"

I think she's lying
She probably did 1 and said most to get people off her back.

Pippa going to collab tomorrow with Airi and a few others. I wish the girls would collab more but at the same time I feel like Pippa's audience does not really overlap too much with the other girls. So far I feel like Tenma and Shiina seem to be doing the best at finding their own audience by streaming on twitch. I feel like the girls could benefit from collabing with some fleshtubers to try to pull in new audiences.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221111-230636-428.png
looks like Tenmas PS4 pro must have arrived with GOW:R lol so get ready for a brand new series of her playing and simping for Kratos. From what I've seen Atreus seems to be greatly improved I think she'll like the changes they've brought to the game and find the story even better than the first Norse GOW.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I feel like Pippa's audience does not really overlap too much with the other girls.
I think Pippa works well with Lia, Lumi, Tenma, and Shiina rather well. Not so much with the other girls though, they're not autistic enough, and they don't play as good of a straight man as Lisa does.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
She has no sheets?? Does she just sleep on top of the raw matress??? Jesus she's worse than I thought.

:pikayabai:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom