"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Choco-sensei and Haachama collabing. Will we get edible Haachama cooking or inedible Choco cooking?

Kasane Hibiki song premiere 9PM JST. Boku ga Shinou to Omotta no Wa - piano ver.

Not even a week of grieving. nature > space confirmed.

Why is it grieF, but the verb is greiVing? Sometimes this language is a mystery to me.
grief is the noun, grieve is the verb

paul

Early Adopter
Botan's looking mighty cute.

View attachment 5003

She lost 17 kg lately? That's really impressive, keep up and stay healthy
I'm going to say something very surprising, but I lost 17kg (I'm not sick) (I still go to the gym because I'm still fat) (I enjoy exercising).

Why wasn't I informed that Ollie collabed with Shirayuri Lily from ViViD? The last Holo interaction (excluding Holostars) was 3 fucking years ago.
She is a dorky japanese vtuber (formerly an indie ASMR vtuber) but fluent in english with a very unique voice and laugh plus a very special fanbase. Sadly a very devoted clipper stopped uploading so I totally lot track of her. But she is really fun to watch

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

View attachment 5003

Wow, she looks great. Glad to see she's getting results and it's doing a lot for her wellbeing in both body and mind. She looks like she's 10 years younger, compared to her time as one of the hosts of that vidya-related show.

I had never seen her PL pics... Wow how does she even have the smug lioness expression irl :smugina:
Definitely cute though
She even kinda had the expression in that one airsoft pic that's around. lol

Does button have some westoid blood in her?
Surely if she did, it would be mighty Russian blood. Perhaps the rrat about her being a descendant of Princess Anatasia of the Romanov Dynasty might be more than sad gopnik SSRB cope to legitimize her as the Empress of Russia.

It is. I wonder if Polka has also had similar results compared to the last publicly-known image of her from her NND days.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
How much monkey piss has this thing rubbed on Pecola?
She said not long after getting it she cleans enough to where it doesn't smell, aka she got used to smelling like monkey piss.

I wonder how she handles the night screeching or the thing just hopping all over the place at night in general.
She's gone for a number of off-collabs recently and no one said anything...

:pekol:

She has no sheets?? Does she just sleep on top of the raw matress??? Jesus she's worse than I thought.

:pikayabai:
... Sakamata isn't one of the Holos she watches, right?

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

There is this post linked below on the farms. @The Proctor would it be ok to post something like this in the future, I know you are pretty laissez-faire when it comes to so called "doxxing" and roommate posting. But the post that is linked below includes actual dox- meaning a name and address. Is that too far for you? If it is, is there maybe a feature like privacy tags build into xenforo, to make these post only visible to registered users?

REMINDER TO USE BRAVE SO YOUR LOGIN DATA DOES NOT SHOW UP ON SCREEN brave-social-media-blocking-101.jpg
Just toggle this shit off or use incognito mode! Its not rocket science ladies!

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Tangent: I wonder if ID2 will just assert dominance like Moona did with High Tide from the moment they take the stage; Reine is really the only one I can see having the power in her voice (and probably dancing) to do it.
Yeah, ID2 isnt quite as stacked as ID1, but I don't think Reine can bring the same kind of power compared to Moona or Risu.
Shes great, I loved her low Poly concert, but she doesnt have the oomph that those two have.

Timestamped at 2:06:21

Calli and Magni seem to be setting up a Holopro Rap contest.
This is interesting for me because already many many months ago, Kiara approached Calli with the same idea, but then there were no more updates on that project between her and Calli.

Question for the thread: Who will participate in the rap battle? Calli herself is a judge. I would hope for Haachama to participate and sweep the people, her Rap arc last year proved that she has a skill that just needs to be trained.

But considering Magni is part of it I dont expect Chammers to participate.
Even early in her career, while her Genmates like Fubuki and Matsuri were freely interacting with males, she always stayed clear of that, as far as I remember.

Next I'd ofc like to see Kiara. Shes the only one in Myth who can sing callis rap songs competently.

Kinda related:
DDK was recently featured in a magazine I occasionally read:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
For anyone else thinking of going through not-Botan's twitter looking for more pictures, I hope you like cats.
4 years of almost nothing but cat pictures.

Nice to see she's doing well anyway.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Hyper paripi mangaka drawing your best girl live on stream
01.png

I find it quite interesting that his stage basically started as a blank space but after a while, they started using a compilation of his recent Holostars drawing as his stage background complete with the manga-like onomatopoeia. Pretty smart way to showcase his art in one place

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
1668194678086.png

Cover updated their page on their current workforce
They currently got 379 proper employees, not including the Talents themselves since they are technically contractors and not directly employed
Was reading a bit in the reddit thread where this image was also shared and found this:
1668254004543.png

Numbers.
I'm no accountant and dont plan on becoming one, but I someone here thinks its interesting to look at, I'm posting it anyways.
Not sure if there is any interesting take-away from these numbers, but if there is, tell me.

1668254166490.png

Gamma 3D is a lot of fun. He has a very similar energy to Roberu, this guy is a goofball.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

View attachment 5003

This probably goes along she decided to start drinking on stream now and I'm happy for the hag lion. Hope she keeps it up.

Why wasn't I informed that Ollie collabed with Shirayuri Lily from ViViD? The last Holo interaction (excluding Holostars) was 3 fucking years ago.
She is a dorky japanese vtuber (formerly an indie ASMR vtuber) but fluent in english with a very unique voice and laugh plus a very special fanbase. Sadly a very devoted clipper stopped uploading so I totally lot track of her. But she is really fun to watch

Just from this clip and skimming some of the Ollie collab, she seems hilarious. I'll check her out more sometime.

Pekora's continuing her FGO adventure. It'll probably get clipped later but at the start of the stream, she talked about the photo of her monkey and reactions to it. She was confused because most of the overseas' fans were either saying THE FUCKING MONKEY or wondering how it's still alive. Then she admitted that she hadn't been talking about it much or taking pictures recently. Had me laughing for a bit lol

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Petra Gurin is currently (as of now) streaming after on break for moving.

It is now confirmed that she is now living in Japan. Which means potential different schedule than her usual along with more JP-related shenanigans with her, possibly.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Maria is doing a karaoke

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lisa is such an adorable dork. I'm glad she's been able to let her emotions out more recently, keeping that shit in is bad. She's such a nice break from any kind of toxicity going on in other places.
I've really been enjoying her music review streams and her love for Carl Wheezer. Hopefully I can some music into the doc one day to hear her reaction. Hopefully Lisaturday returns cause her and Pippa are gold. Hopefully one day they can get both models animated.

There is this post linked below on the farms. @The Proctor would it be ok to post something like this in the future, I know you are pretty laissez-faire when it comes to so called "doxxing" and roommate posting. But the post that is linked below includes actual dox- meaning a name and address. Is that too far for you? If it is, is there maybe a feature like privacy tags build into xenforo, to make these post only visible to registered users?

REMINDER TO USE BRAVE SO YOUR LOGIN DATA DOES NOT SHOW UP ON SCREENView attachment 5012
Just toggle this shit off or use incognito mode! Its not rocket science ladies!

This does make me wonder, how many of the phase girls have this much work aside from phase work going on in the background? I know they say women are good at multitasking but this much work, albeit commission based, seems like a lot to juggle at once. No wonder they're so on edge or drinking heavily.
Question for the thread: Who will participate in the rap battle?
Kronii, she's got this in the bag

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

In the early days of the popularity boom Shirayuri's English proficiency helped her growth I would think. I remember one stream where she played a western RPGmaker game Escaped Chasm she actually did a live translation of the game to Japanese. Might be the case once Holomyth start to become more popular more English speaking people moved away from her since it's easier to watch than someone who need to translate first.
If you like APEX or APEX playing Vtubers you might get lucky since she's good friends with VSpo's Ichinose Uruha and Nijisanji's Seto Miyako so there might be translations like when these three people without much Gundam knowledge talk about Gundam.

I also don't watch Gundam so I can kind of relate.

After multiple Super Mario World streams where she constantly burned through 99 lives, Koyori is on the final world.

There's still a chance she can't clear the game this stream though after watching her other streams.
Edit: She failed just before the castle. Got yeeted repeatedly by Magikoopa/Kamek.

Last edited:

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist

Timestamped at 2:06:21

Calli and Magni seem to be setting up a Holopro Rap contest.
This is interesting for me because already many many months ago, Kiara approached Calli with the same idea, but then there were no more updates on that project between her and Calli.

Question for the thread: Who will participate in the rap battle? Calli herself is a judge. I would hope for Haachama to participate and sweep the people, her Rap arc last year proved that she has a skill that just needs to be trained.

But considering Magni is part of it I dont expect Chammers to participate.
Even early in her career, while her Genmates like Fubuki and Matsuri were freely interacting with males, she always stayed clear of that, as far as I remember.

Next I'd ofc like to see Kiara. Shes the only one in Myth who can sing callis rap songs competently.

I'd like to see Laplus, but her fans and she herself are incredibly bipolar about co-ed interactions. Other than that, I'd predict Kobo, Altare and Fuma.

For Pocky Day (11/11), Lui played Mario Kart with viewers and ate Pocky according to her placements (i.e. 8th place = 8 sticks, and so on). Final count was 146 sticks in 1 hour. Good watch if you like watching Vtubers eat invisible food and make noises that can be taken out of context.

Shiraken (Flare/Polka/Miko/Suisei/Noel) launched an animated manga project.

If Kiara wanted more Holotori exposure I'd like a Holotori or Turducken cover.

Subaru spoke out about her trauma from being misgendered. smh Streamhatchet do better

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I would count this as something that would need to be privated. In fact if we ever started caching stuff like this on a more organized scale I would definitely lock it behind actual registration. However, I don't really see anything compromising here overall, just a person who underestimated the autism of the internet.

The only time I'd ever seriously consider taking down/censoring info like this would be a case akin to the Coco/Kson fiasco, where literally thousands of joyless West Taiwanese cunts were going after her on every possible platform they could find. In 99% cases of vtuber drama, potential antis shit themselves and do nothing. In fact, hatewatchers actually pay money to the people they hate just to make sure they're always able to hatewatch them properly.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Gamma's debut on Holostars hologra

New animation from taiwanese bro

Day 12 NNN vid from Remi (Risu collabing now and does not posted her today's video yet)

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
Unarchived Moona karaoke.

Edit: Zeta is doing... something. It's been an hour since she put up the waiting room and about half an hour since she started streaming.
The poll choices are Dicey Dungeons, Overwatch 2, Valorant or APEX.
1668265195330.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom