"~I'm grave robbin' boys~"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
BTW, is Ina a part of the hag club now? I believe I recall her being 28 at the time of her debut, and it's been a bit over 2 years since then, so...

Edit: Looks like Gura (or management) decided to pay $8.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Was reading a bit in the reddit thread where this image was also shared and found this:
View attachment 5014
Numbers.
I'm no accountant and dont plan on becoming one, but I someone here thinks its interesting to look at, I'm posting it anyways.
Not sure if there is any interesting take-away from these numbers, but if there is, tell me.

I have the full set of yearly financial statements, in original japanese, if anyone is interested. TLDR is Cover is profitable and has no debt. They were more profitable in the 2020-2021 year but that was because they spent more in the 2021-2022 year.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Cutoff date for Christmas Cakes or induction into hagdom seems to be at 30. But it's flexible.
Also I've read several people claim that being hag "is more of a state of mind" which makes absolutely no sense to me.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Unarchived Oceane.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Apparently, The Wigger has slavic ancestors (grandparents?). This explains her rampant alcoholism somewhat.

Mutts will tell you how they are proud Americans but worship the drops of Euro blood in thier bodies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Worldsemi, guess it's karaoke day
msworldwidesinger.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cutoff date for Christmas Cakes or induction into hagdom seems to be at 30. But it's flexible.
Also I've read several people claim that being hag "is more of a state of mind" which makes absolutely no sense to me.
Does anyone who isn't a fucking jap actually consider women over thirty "Hags" or is that just a meme? I have seen plenty of young men who prefer older bitches for a variety of reasons (not my thing but i see the appeal)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Does anyone who isn't a fucking jap actually consider women over thirty "Hags" or is that just a meme? I have seen plenty of young men who prefer older bitches for a variety of reasons (not my thing but i see the appeal)
it's something of a meme, and usually used as a term of endearment

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
'Hag' in the colloquial sense: Old, (usually) unmarried woman, tendency to heckle, undesirable. 30+ requirement.

'Hag' in the /vt/ sense: Unmarried woman, mature personality, motherly tendencies, with life experience, knows what she's doing when she wants to be sexy, knows how to not live in a trashheap, not a pushover. Peak desirability.

The former doesn't work without 30+.

The latter allows for honourary hags (e.g. Choco at debut or Okayu) while strictly excluding people who are actual menhera hags, e.g. Rushia.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Really excited for this one. As a certified theatrefag™ I've been waiting to see her go all-out like his. Hope we get more Heathers stuff, her Candy Store rendition was killer.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
'Hag' in the colloquial sense: Old, (usually) unmarried woman, tendency to heckle, undesirable. 30+ requirement.

'Hag' in the /vt/ sense: Unmarried woman, mature personality, motherly tendencies, with life experience, knows what she's doing when she wants to be sexy, knows how to not live in a trashheap, not a pushover. Peak desirability.

The former doesn't work without 30+.

The latter allows for honourary hags (e.g. Choco at debut or Okayu) while strictly excluding people who are actual menhera hags, e.g. Rushia.
I will only argue about "motherly" and "cougarly".
Hags can be hopelessly clueless at life (hence why still unmarried or unhitched) and hags definitely can be slobs or unhygienic.
Rushia's case illustrates how the epithet "menhera" supersedes any other adjective, due to its relevant weight. You can have the most desirable gravure honkey, but if she's fucked in the head, that's a menhera.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I need to start watching Lisa, so far I've only ever seen clips of her with Pippa and a bit of singing
Lisa is just cute and wholesome. When it comes to collabing with Pippa, she is super naive and innocent so its easy for the yabbit to catch her off guard. They make for a great duo.

Button was never that fat, you guys are just being dickful dicks
Also no, she's a tremendously japanese-looking hag. The reason her eyes look funky is due to filters, which japanese law demands all females to use somehow
View attachment 5034
I think the fat things comes from that game review program thing she was in. She had terrible posture and looked a bit frumpy in it.

Mutts will tell you how they are proud Americans but worship the drops of Euro blood in thier bodies.
Americans are the only people that care so much about their ancestry. I never really understood their obsession with that shit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I've been thinking, "man it'd be funny if someone did a Vox ASMR parody" Mika seems to be doing just that tomorrow

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Luna is streaming her autistic obsession with fishing simulator at 4am (again)

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Kanpainki are having a meltdown with recent announcement on the PCD. This comes from Tenma about doing stuff less on discord, but unclear if fishman also wants her to interact with people less on the discord too.
Screenshot_20221112_134647.jpg
Edit:

Lol did Tenma just use her fanbase to get fishman to turn things around?
Screenshot_20221112_135410.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-135344_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm gonna be honest - I don't mind surface-level "doxxing" stuff, even finding out names, jobs, etc., provided they can be found through the clearnet/social media - but Lester Jones' brand of literally looking through leak databases to get passwords and email addresses is completely unnecessary IMO. It's just going too far, especially in the case of vtubers where these aren't even bad people who might deserve it. Not to mention logging into somebody else's account is literally illegal.
I have to agree. Hell, on the Farms I saw Lester Jones posted a colossal dox of what I think was Lia and the whole thing seemed like an absolute dick move. Worse that no one really called the guy out on it. It's one thing to dig that deep on someone like the Zoosadists if you're trying to track them down, but doing that to a girl who just wants to entertain people with a separate identity/character just makes you a psychopath as far as I'm concerned.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kanpainki are having a meltdown with recent announcement on the PCD. This comes from Tenma about doing stuff less on discord, but unclear if fishman also wants her to interact with people less on the discord too.
View attachment 5037
I imagine it's fishman being a retard because Kanpainiki were chad enough to just discord stream pirated movies for Tenma watchalongs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 5039
Edit:

Lol did Tenma just use her fanbase to get fishman to turn things around?
View attachment 5040
View attachment 5041
my autism now is telling me that maybe those random pictures of one or two phase connect members messing up fish dishes was a coded message..

Fishman's ship is really fucking retardedly run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom