"My gah I feel so crumsy, don't laugh at me guys! Please! It's just a normal lice you know? I'm gaming! You know instant lice is very reasonably, handy, easy to cook... no I don't have a lice cooker, you guys have one?"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa confirmed lightweight
Wasn't that Emi with her one Mike's Hard Lemonade at 4.5%? Now I kind of want a Mike's Hard, I haven't had one of those in ages.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Piss is being brought up too much in this stream for my liking.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I check in on a stream involving Pippa for the first time in a while and they're talking about piss and cum stains.
Wonderful.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I check in on a stream involving Pippa for the first time in a while and they're talking about piss and cum stains.
Wonderful.
Average Phase Vshoujo stream

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Kanpainki are having a meltdown with recent announcement on the PCD. This comes from Tenma about doing stuff less on discord, but unclear if fishman also wants her to interact with people less on the discord too.

It's honestly 50/50 whether it was fan backlash or whether she just lost her shit with him. I like Tenma but I certainly wouldn't want to piss her off lol

I'm gonna be honest - I don't mind surface-level "doxxing" stuff, even finding out names, jobs, etc., provided they can be found through the clearnet/social media - but Lester Jones' brand of literally looking through leak databases to get passwords and email addresses is completely unnecessary IMO. It's just going too far, especially in the case of vtubers where these aren't even bad people who might deserve it. Not to mention logging into somebody else's account is literally illegal.

I have to agree. Hell, on the Farms I saw Lester Jones posted a colossal dox of what I think was Lia and the whole thing seemed like an absolute dick move. Worse that no one really called the guy out on it. It's one thing to dig that deep on someone like the Zoosadists if you're trying to track them down, but doing that to a girl who just wants to entertain people with a separate identity/character just makes you a psychopath as far as I'm concerned.

I personally find doxing beyond what's necessary for the discussion like the Lia/Pippa posts to be in bad taste, it's invasive on a level beyond just dumb internet drama.

THAT BEING SAID, having a hard "no doxing" rule would be a bad precedent because not only does everyone draw the line at what's acceptable at a different point, what's relevant to a discussion varies on a case-by-case basis. As an example we'd usually have no need to know somebody's home address, but if they've claimed to be poor for sympathy and someone discovers they live in an upper-middle class neighbourhood I'd argue that information is in the public interest.

Even in cases where the information's been collected through underhanded means there are times when it may be relevant to the topic - referring back to KF, as far as I remember the evidence of DSP's expenses was collected by impersonating him to his bank. That's obviously illegal and the act itself should be condemned - but I don't think you'd be in the wrong for saying "this man is a scammer who solicits donations for taxes while actually blowing the money on a phone game" and re-sharing the collected information as proof.

I think the solution back home of having the private tag for sensitive information so posters can discuss it without it being picked up by search engines is a fair compromise.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Wonderful.
Probably doesn't help that the collab partner pwuppygf is an actual OnlyFans whore.

Really scraping the barrel there if they're having to resort to those kind of vtubers...

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Probably doesn't help that the collab partner pwuppygf is an actual OnlyFans whore.

Really scraping the barrel there if they're having to resort to those kind of vtubers...
What the fuck. Is this even legal?
Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 21-47-43 OnlyFans.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I should just stick to reading your guys live chat here from now on.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I will also note that it wasn't until the 2022 period that Research and Development expenses show up, I can't quite guess what this could be related towards. Perhaps it has something to do with the 3D concerts or something like that, I can't say for sure as I'm not fully aware of the timeline of what Cover has made internally (instead of just buying it from someone else) that could correlate to this. If anyone wants to guess, remember this is for the time period of April 2021 through the end of March 2022.
Cover hired a shitton of people to get its MMO project going (or at least they had the job offerings a year ago), I imagine it's related to that. Worth noting that Cover, despite the significantly smaller number of talents, has a substantially larger staff than Nijisanji.

Chances are, a lot of those people are Motoaki Tanigo blowing money into a Hololive-flavoured Genshin clone.

Attachments

• Cover Growth.png
    Cover Growth.png
    141 KB · Views: 30
  • Niji Growth 1.png
    Niji Growth 1.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Niji Growth 2.png
    Niji Growth 2.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 35

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Chances are, a lot of those people are Motoaki Tanigo blowing money into a Hololive-flavoured Genshin clone.
Can't wait to blow my dick off grinding to get a Noel team to go along with my Noelle team.

No seriously, check the state of my pp and maid-knight dedication:

2022-11-12_22-21-43.png

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna is back and opening MC gifts from Kaela. She is also planning on building a new (quiter) PC soon, since the performance of her current one is lacking (noticeably in MC, for sure).

Also, holy shit, this clip is pure gold.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Tenma:
Fuck me.
FUCK ME.
FUCK ME.
FUCK MEEEEEEEE!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
THAT BEING SAID, having a hard "no doxing" rule would be a bad precedent because not only does everyone draw the line at what's acceptable at a different point, what's relevant to a discussion varies on a case-by-case basis. As an example we'd usually have no need to know somebody's home address, but if they've claimed to be poor for sympathy and someone discovers they live in an upper-middle class neighbourhood I'd argue that information is in the public interest.

Even in cases where the information's been collected through underhanded means there are times when it may be relevant to the topic - referring back to KF, as far as I remember the evidence of DSP's expenses was collected by impersonating him to his bank. That's obviously illegal and the act itself should be condemned - but I don't think you'd be in the wrong for saying "this man is a scammer who solicits donations for taxes while actually blowing the money on a phone game" and re-sharing the collected information as proof.
Hm. I really can't say the stuff obtained underhandedly is really worth having. Evidence obtained illegally is still illegal. If you couldn't use it in court, it's not worth sharing here. Besides, when is any of that going to be "relevant" in this case unless the person actually is a genuine lolcow? It feels wrong.

I suppose if more people here feel the stuff obtained "underhandedly" is fine, then whatever. Just be aware obtaining it that way is putting yourself at risk of legal action, y'know? I don't want people blatantly breaking the law just to effectively give antis fuel to harass, especially when these people aren't even lolcows. Having dox on site for innocents is asking for a lawsuit sooner or later.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Cover hired a shitton of people to get its MMO project going (or at least they had the job offerings a year ago), I imagine it's related to that. Worth noting that Cover, despite the significantly smaller number of talents, has a substantially larger staff than Nijisanji.

I forgot that project existed because they announced it once and then nothing's really happened. That is probably what the R&D is as projects like this tend to start months or even years before being announced, so likely within that period they started throwing money at the project. We'll likely see these costs rise when the March 2023 year end period occurs.

Can't wait to blow my dick off grinding to get a Noel team to go along with my Noelle team.
I can't wait for the Fubuki quest line where she'll say that Avatar-kun and her will be the best of friends forever. Then Avatar-kun will nervously walk up Kurokami to maybe ask her out on a date and she turns them down not because she doesn't like Avatar-kun but because they're too much of a silent pussy to ask her own.

Such revolutionary gameplay and narratives await us in Holoshin Livepact coming in 2027 probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom