"I hope all future is blessed with happiness"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Clips of the Magni/Ironmouse collab are finally starting to make it out. Looks like they both had a good time but God damn they are both such fucking nerds

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nijisanji JP's best nurse Sukoya Kana has dropped a new cover of "God-ish" around 3 hours ago.

Kanada Cilla Choo

Official commander-in-sneed
View attachment 5009
Oh no, Vesper has lost Scarle perms lmao

I need to start watching Lisa, so far I've only ever seen clips of her with Pippa and a bit of singing
I'm so glad the Magging meme actually worked, his content isn't my cup of tea but those boys deserved their fair chance

Kanada Cilla Choo

Screenshot_20221112_144819.jpg
Several people on a Discord server I'm in spammed general when this was posted.

paul

Early Adopter
In the early days of the popularity boom Shirayuri's English proficiency helped her growth I would think. I remember one stream where she played a western RPGmaker game Escaped Chasm she actually did a live translation of the game to Japanese. Might be the case once Holomyth start to become more popular more English speaking people moved away from her since it's easier to watch than someone who need to translate first.
If you like APEX or APEX playing Vtubers you might get lucky since she's good friends with VSpo's Ichinose Uruha and Nijisanji's Seto Miyako so there might be translations like when these three people without much Gundam knowledge talk about Gundam.

I also don't watch Gundam so I can kind of relate.
This trio is really great together. There are great clips of them from the early booming vtuber age. good times...

This translated clip was also the birth of the "angry girl Uruha" meme (it's 18 minutes long but totally worth the time)

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine yeeting the IRyS

This game really encourages the accidental dissing of Bae
"Why the Bae always like that? so annoying"

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
How do you say ‘no’ to her you heartless bastards?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

AmpleChip

In recent news, Best Wife Nenechi's roomie posted a clean version of her cosplay thumbnail.

FhXuEAZUAAAM3FJ.jpg

Tskr.

This video, if it was not posted here before:

Her sudden activity on the channel has been a blessing of cute goofiness.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kanada Cilla Choo

If you're art dumping I'm friend posting__shirakami_fubuki_hololive_drawn_by_eihire__3e59c57b8361825013e948104fcbd518.jpg__kurokami_fubuki_hololive_drawn_by_eihire__7e7519ffb3404f7660df8d016cfb6263 (1).jpg__shirakami_fubuki_hololive_drawn_by_nishiki_yuno__8ebdea8ac9f428229e521880f3796eab.jpg
__shirakami_fubuki_and_miteiru_hololive_drawn_by_nakami_lhyqc__5677176ba17879fdf5aaa0ff63e0f35d.png
__kurokami_fubuki_and_miteiru_hololive_drawn_by_hiragi_moka__6837599f5caa3d04092fe458d599010f.png__shirakami_fubuki_and_kurokami_fubuki_hololive_drawn_by_hiyashinssu__a2da0e731cfef5df8be34ef9...jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221112-105232-965.png
Elon made it so you can only change your twitter name so many times so now Okayu is locked in permanent vacation mode :guh:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Apparently, The Wigger has slavic ancestors (grandparents?). This explains her rampant alcoholism somewhat.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Personal boundaries are for people who aren't Suisei.

Nevertheless, someone needs to fix her.
View attachment 5032
Elon made it so you can only change your twitter name so many times so now Okayu is locked in permanent vacation mode :guh:
I doubt she minds.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Button was never that fat, you guys are just being dickful dicks
Also no, she's a tremendously japanese-looking hag. The reason her eyes look funky is due to filters, which japanese law demands all females to use somehow
button keyboard.jpg

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Is twatter actually dying or is it just journos and other fags panicking and dooming about not being supreme overlords of the whole thing?
It made most of its money through ads and it currently isn't getting many (any?) offers rn. Then again this was always expected regardless of Elon's ownership. Ads and marketing are the first things to go in a recession.

Twitter was never well off in the first place, most twittertards just don't understand business, let alone how the world works.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I would count this as something that would need to be privated. In fact if we ever started caching stuff like this on a more organized scale I would definitely lock it behind actual registration. However, I don't really see anything compromising here overall, just a person who underestimated the autism of the internet.

The only time I'd ever seriously consider taking down/censoring info like this would be a case akin to the Coco/Kson fiasco, where literally thousands of joyless West Taiwanese cunts were going after her on every possible platform they could find. In 99% cases of vtuber drama, potential antis shit themselves and do nothing. In fact, hatewatchers actually pay money to the people they hate just to make sure they're always able to hatewatch them properly.
I'm gonna be honest - I don't mind surface-level "doxxing" stuff, even finding out names, jobs, etc., provided they can be found through the clearnet/social media - but Lester Jones' brand of literally looking through leak databases to get passwords and email addresses is completely unnecessary IMO. It's just going too far, especially in the case of vtubers where these aren't even bad people who might deserve it. Not to mention logging into somebody else's account is literally illegal.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If we're talking about what really is doxxing, I will remind you of this tidbit: at Coco's end graduation stream, there were people in chat directing others to ksonONAIR's channel; several fagggots jumped in bemoaning and shouting "don't doxx her!" "stop doxxing". This repeated in reddit (I know shocker) where exceptional jannies took to doing what they do best for free, banning people with a garden hose.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The reason her eyes look funky is due to filters, which japanese law demands all females to use somehow
Some of her pics were taken before widespread phone app filters.
As for the more pronounced eye folds in the recent pic, that can be easily done with a small amount of tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom