"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Jap doxsite has updated with Shion's boyfriend.
Unsurprisingly her recent stream is receiving above average dislikes (12k / 1.2k ratio as of this post, for comparison her previous stream was 14k / 400). Unicorns gearing up their seethe for the loli witch.
So Shion plays Valorant, CS:GO's fucking inbred child, with Fortnite tuber -fucking zoomers- Light so they are dating... That site is always amusing, reading into Shion's stream that she is saying stuff to chat but really it's meant for him. That Shion, who has been on a fucking break already, faked heading home to her parent to hang out with him is beyond dumb. I hope that this menhera with depression does have a boyfriend but I doubt it.

I hope Shion does play that dumb game so that we might get a supergaki collab: Shion, Lap+ and Kobo. It's a 5 stack so Towa and Aqua as well just to see the internet break.

Archive in case shit hits a fan

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Yeah, I saw that when it was originally posted and was not convinced then either; some lines sound kinda like her, and some really don't at all (31 seconds, 'conversation 1' I'd say is not even close to her). Even in the clips where it does match her tone, it sounds like someone with a higher voice putting on a lower voice, rather than someone who actually has a lower voice.

I'd be willing to entertain your last line about it being 'offical'/credited, but taking that as an explanation would mean that she did another VA gig under the table (probably months ago) and never wanted to talk about it for any reason, but now that she got a different VA job that is also for a video game she wants to talk about VA work and give the impression that she has never done it before. There's a lot of logical leaps in there that don't make a whole lot of sense.
If anything, the fact that it's not credited in that gacha game (Path to Nowhere) makes it a bit iffy. I'm not too good at voice comparing so I am not sure about it as well. I asked fellow gacha autists that played that game and so far they can't find anything about who voiced the woman either (or everyone in there. No VA credits, which is weird for a gacha game)

When DD made that statement about "doing her first voice acting session", it kind of clicked to me and that's why I start suggesting that she might not be voicing in that game RratC mentioned and instead doing something else, maybe another game/media/show/something altogether or that Counter:Side Gacha that will have Hololive Collab in the future (which wouldn't make sense since, as Punished animu guy said, it should be Calli who mentioned it, rather than DD).

Honestly its just me rrat-ing, I guess.

While I was looking at this stuff, the tankie metal singer Futakuchi Mana is currently suffering at, of all thing, being forced by her simps to play a shitty mobile MOBA game called "Mobile Legends". I would link the stream, but I don't think anyone would like to see a tankie.

Still, if that's not suffering, i don't know what is.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Two weirdos united by their love of speed rat, love to see it

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

pururun

I used to watch a good deal of Kamen Rider, I didn't know the fandom for it was that bad but I hardly ever interacted with the fandom, pretty much only talked about it with one friend who was way more into it and Super Sentai than I was.
Just look at the warnings put on the Kamen Rider wiki (and the Ultraman wiki too, not sure about others). That alone should show you that the English speaking tokusatsu fanbase can be...special.
1668233477402.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She has no sheets?? Does she just sleep on top of the raw matress??? Jesus she's worse than I thought.

:pikayabai:
No wonder she's so autistic and miserable, she doesn't understand the feeling of taking a shower before bed and wrapping yourself like a burrito in freshly changed, crisp, white sheets.
1668235282546.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Lisa got woman tears!!!!
of joy this time

Anyway yea shes been taught that being sad, complaining and crying is for the weak. Kinda fucked up

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa is such an adorable dork. I'm glad she's been able to let her emotions out more recently, keeping that shit in is bad. She's such a nice break from any kind of toxicity going on in other places.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Good old Tomo moments.

I wish I knew how to parse moonspeak/runes better. I really like VOMS designs.
Just look at the warnings put on the Kamen Rider wiki (and the Ultraman wiki too, not sure about others). That alone should show you that the English speaking tokusatsu fanbase can be...special.
View attachment 5000
I think we all figured that out seeing that sad sack keep trying to cancel Pippa.

GOTBB

So I got around to watching ironmouse's Among Us VR vod...

Yeah there's little chance the Holo girls don't end up playing this at some point lol though Gura will probably have to opt out due to motion sickness she gets

Gura mentioned it on her most recent stream...
"I really want to play VR Among US"

"I will see you next stream... maybe VR Mungus?"

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I looked up Uyu, Fuma, and Rio on the bottom and at a glance Rio and uyu both streamed 10 times in October and Fuma streamed 8 times by my count. So not a ton of streaming, but not nothing either. I found it really strange that Gamma is so high, he's pretty high in other charts done on this channel too if you look at them so this isn't a fluke, does anyone know what his appeal is that makes him so popular?
Gamma puts his strength as an artist (his pl made a one-shot manga for jump's rookie award once and is also an active artist back then) and his "personality" to do things out of a sudden, think of Axel but as an artist. He also pumped out daily content like no tomorrow (like his shorts video with his drawing about his daily life or internet jokes) and does a drawing stream often that basically functions as a freetalk session, some of his insight is sometimes beyond prediction that everyone come into conclusion that this dude is just "a different kind of their own". His talk stream also becomes his main charm as it gives silly interactions such as when kobo visited his stream or his comment about dez's potion.
So a mix of his goof personality, his extrovertness, his skill as an artist, and the care he puts for his fans. There's also a part that just makes people want to cheer for the ex-salesman turned artist because he emulates too much sunshine in whatever he does

View attachment 5000
Urobuchi did write one of the series at some point but it also goes in line with how wild some of the older series already is, it's still a fun show if you're into it though but my primary rule has always been to never poke at fandom even with a stick so that's probably why I enjoyed it regardless

Speaking of Gamma, his 3D debut will go live today in 4 hours. Since his specialty is a bit different than Rio, I'm actually curious for how the stream would be

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There's just too much to talk about, but yes, super emotional (and entire bottle of soju) sheep, and some good singing including a ~400 person Pippa raid coming in and making her screw up Stellar Stellar, so she did it a second time.
Some timestamps to my favorite songs:
Vapour Trail (4:11:40)

Lend Me Your Voice (4:30:19)
slightly scuffed Parasite (4:45:29) (this is 4 and a half hours into a stream and she's mostly drunk and it's a fast song, so some slack can be given)
slightly scuffed Caesura of Despair (5:05:55) (Gotta link this one because IRyS. "God forgive me, this is the biggest sin of all time, F-ing up an IRyS song.")
Stellar Stellar (5:27:43) (Take 1 interrupted by a Pippa Raid, and then she did a second take right after to redeem herself to the new audience. Take 2 was better even right from the start.)
Flyleaf - All Around Me (5:53:16)

Edit: She said it again!

Screenshot in case she deletes it:
1668238563185.png
Oh, and I only follow like 5 accounts, so this screen never gives me a ton of info, but Lisa is followed by Shachi
1668238742149.png

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
At first, I was all alone on this hill. Thanks to you all enjoying the content on this channel, I can live in your memories. I won't forget you either!

see you in the next stream!
I hate this fucking bear... Making me misty-eyed...

:faunacry:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221112-024105-429.png
Oh no, Vesper has lost Scarle perms lmao

I need to start watching Lisa, so far I've only ever seen clips of her with Pippa and a bit of singing

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
image.png

She's comin' back lads!

:sanasmile:
Not even a week of grieving. nature > space confirmed.

Why is it grieF, but the verb is greiVing? Sometimes this language is a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom