"Indonesia is in... Indonesia, yes"Taka Radjiman

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

SomeRando

Everyone laughs at the bad female anatomy you see on the internet, but some of the wild shit women believe about men is a hidden gold mine.

This is from an older collab that Layna Lazar and Shylily did together where they just make some hilarious conclusions about mens genitals.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
THE AMERICAN(and/or canadian) EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IS A BIGGER JOKE THAN I THOUGHT:vesperfacepalm:

On the EN3 designs I have to say that they look bland. Not in a bad way but nothing really pops out to drive your eyes to them. Their color palettes are basically gray there's no contrast or life. If they're going for DMC like designs I can see them work but the people working the models are gonna be dorks of varying degrees. :smugrys:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's better than last year's lineup but they still fucked up by adding Jaiden instead of a Niji.
They are too afraid the Niji will graduate before the awards are handed out.

Horo7618

No one in particular
On the EN3 designs I have to say that they look bland. Not in a bad way but nothing really pops out to drive your eyes to them. Their color palettes are basically gray there's no contrast or life.
What we've seen is them running around in a dark dungeon, though, you wouldn't expect them to look real vibrant in that context. I imagine the actual art will pop at least a bit more.....

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Something strange about Ame's last Watson Weekly, there was no HOLOSTARS section like before. It's not like she suddenly hates the boys since she did still bring up Rio's birthday. I'm thinking if she was trying to avoid bringing up the whole Vesper/Magni situation.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Obligatory "THE DESIGNS SUCK!" posts that are made after every. fucking. reveal. But you will still cry your eyes out like a bitch when they graduate.
If hanging around this community for years has taught me anything it's that the designs only affect wider/mainstream appeal, your chuuba could be fucking ugly and there will still be a group of diehard fans behind them, doubly so with the Holo name behind them.
shitty designs are still shitty regardless it has nothing to do with how much you enjoy a talent beyond visual appeal. Using Kirara as an example it's nice she finally got some armor but the color clashes with her model and it's both impractical and lacks aesthetics making it look even worse.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Oh hey, Gura got nominated for the streamer awards alongside filian and ironmouse. There's also Jaiden and Shxtou. Neat

Gura getting a streaming award after being MIA most of the year.

Also have some smug chicken

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Piarro

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
shitty designs are still shitty regardless it has nothing to do with how much you enjoy a talent beyond visual appeal. Using Kirara as an example it's nice she finally got some armor but the color clashes with her model and it's both impractical and lacks aesthetics making it look even worse.
blame the artist, he phoned it in. Part of making new costumes for an existing design is making sure whoever is working on it can imitate the style of the original design. Her costume looks cool I'm not gonna lie but the artist is an absolute retard for not even trying to match her artstyle even a little bit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
They are too afraid the Niji will graduate before the awards are handed out.
Which is understandable... If working talents can't keep their buttons, imagine a graduated talent winning an award that will in the end awkwardly stay with the company.

Kiara unfortunately suffers a lot of misses with her outfits, and I blame it upon her character's chosen palette. They are pretty colors, but together they turn into a nightmare to decide what shade should compliment what type of outfit. If you lean more into the orange, the blueish-green looks hideous. If you lean into the blueish-green the orange seems off-putting. Still, I do think that out of all her outfits, this recent one looks cool and goes with a more realistic vibe to the warrior-phoenix angle her Papa wanted to do.

Colors seem to balance her hyper pigmented ones, but I wish the chest piece was darkened to balance the metallic gray. It comes off as metal breast-plate but it jiggles like it is cotton so?? It's not a metallic piece... So why does it carry that dull color? Urgh.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
At least it isn't all vshojo and vshojo orbiters this time.
Who the fuck cares? It's a circlejerk like all award shows. At least with the Hollyweird strikes, maybe we'll get a year without any of them.

I mean what benefit does the (piss)Streamy awards give to Gura? Does it bring more views than she already has? I doubt it. And she can't (and won't) be there anyway to accept it.

Do I need the Oscars to tell me how much a movie sucks? No, I got Critical Drinker to help me save another $50.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

this is going to be hilariously bad

RiverBear

Which is understandable... If working talents can't keep their buttons, imagine a graduated talent winning an award that will in the end awkwardly stay with the company.

Kiara unfortunately suffers a lot of misses with her outfits, and I blame it upon her character's chosen palette. They are pretty colors, but together they turn into a nightmare to decide what shade should compliment what type of outfit. If you lean more into the orange, the blueish-green looks hideous. If you lean into the blueish-green the orange seems off-putting. Still, I do think that out of all her outfits, this recent one looks cool and goes with a more realistic vibe to the warrior-phoenix angle her Papa wanted to do.

Colors seem to balance her hyper pigmented ones, but I wish the chest piece was darkened to balance the metallic gray. It comes off as metal breast-plate but it jiggles like it is cotton so?? It's not a metallic piece... So why does it carry that dull color? Urgh.
It's a good thing no one watches Kiara anyways, so her having a bad color palette doesn't matter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Just recently she posted a mini review of a Serbian film

She likes her gruesome horror
Jesus, I sat through that abomination once. I'd rather watch a 24-hour "Human Centipede" marathon than watch that fucking horror show again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom