"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Breaking news: Shiina now has a son:

Congratulations, Shiina.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aster Arcadia's sinks further into obscurity thanks to Towa-sama's new album topping charts.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Nah. The lore is bad - generic fantasy where they've set the power level way too high. See that clip of Kiara talking about council lore. Cover having the good sense to quietly drop it 95% of the time is the best thing that happened to it.
Yeah, I'll give you that point. :painpeko: Council should have been nerfed lore-wise. We'll probably get EN3 to be more OP.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
beware of repair costs of hybrid cars

used 1990's- early 2000s toyota camry with a standard transmission is the best car for people who dont care about cars. Cheap, reliable, and prolific last time i checked
The cheap and reliable Japanese sedan from 1997 meme died even before the recent Covid induced insanity in the used vehicle market. The cars are definitely reliable but the hype around that fact drove up the price too much. Not to mention more and more of them age out, especially in the Northern half of the US where vehicles generally have a shorter lifespan.

The Car Allowance Rebate System (Cash for Clunkers) started the collapse of the $1000-$2000 beater being a viable vehicle entry point and the aforementioned Covid induced price inflation on used cars put the final nail in the coffin.

You will take out a $50,000+ note for an F-150 and you will like it. Surely there won't be a subprime auto loan crisis. Surely.

Koros Apogee

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Phase dragon time
E: link again in case people need it
Nasa trying to say people's names is adorable, heads up, she said archive members only
1690255431111.png
Aaaand it's over. :pippasadl:Very enjoyable karaoke, until next time

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah, I'll give you that point. :painpeko: Council should have been nerfed lore-wise. We'll probably get EN3 to be more OP.
Who gives a shit about a vtuber character's lore? It's just a neat way of deflecting from potential doxing information without sounding rude. "Oh, where did I used to live? At the bottom of the sea, I mentioned it in my lore video."

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Do not threaten to commit crimes against people here
I am going to glow brightly in front of my boss, he dropped my hours from 22 to 5 this past two weeks and now I cannot afford to buy Marine's birthday merch :pippasadl:

Mumei is searching up giant whale cocks to show Bae on stream.
For a moment I thought I might have to call Mori, no, instead we call chloe

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei is searching up giant whale cocks to show Bae on stream.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who gives a shit about a vtuber character's lore? It's just a neat way of deflecting from potential doxing information without sounding rude. "Oh, where did I used to live? At the bottom of the sea, I mentioned it in my lore video."
Agreed, people put wayyyyyyy too much stock on bullshit lore with no real ramifications created and then hamfisted in by a bunch of clueless orientals with 0 background in storytelling. I mean why else would genshit chinkpact be popular?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The cheap and reliable Japanese sedan from 1997 meme died even before the recent Covid induced insanity in the used vehicle market. The cars are definitely reliable but the hype around that fact drove up the price too much. Not to mention more and more of them age out, especially in the Northern half of the US where vehicles generally have a shorter lifespan.

The Car Allowance Rebate System (Cash for Clunkers) started the collapse of the $1000-$2000 beater being a viable vehicle entry point and the aforementioned Covid induced price inflation on used cars put the final nail in the coffin.

You will take out a $50,000+ note for an F-150 and you will like it. Surely there won't be a subprime auto loan crisis. Surely.
IDK about subprime but the banks are going to have a shitfit with all these lying ass used car loan officers offering a $800/month car note to someone who makes $600/month. pre tax. No ones complaining, because hood shit means repos all the time, but at some point someone's going to complain loudly and it all comes tumbling down.

Kalion

:)

bothyourhouses

No ones complaining, because hood shit means repos all the time, but at some point someone's going to complain loudly and it all comes tumbling down.
No one cares about the kind of people who get repo'd, and technology is making it easier and cheaper than ever. The only thing that will sink the car loan market is the same thing that did for the mortgage market - an actual price crash where that $50k F150 is suddenly only worth $30k.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I am going to glow brightly in front of my boss, he dropped my hours from 22 to 5 this past two weeks and now I cannot afford to buy Marine's birthday merch :pippasadl:
You have a month to buy it. You'll be fine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Miori Celesta's been thinking out loud about her scheduling on her alternate X account. Nothing overly juicy, more venting than anything, but she said she's gonna delete it so my archival instincts kicked in.

image.jpgimage (1).jpg
Archive

image (3).jpg
This one got deleted before I could archive it.

image (2).jpg
Archive

EDIT: Guess the archives just aren't going to work tonight. :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom