"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
It's a good thing no one watches Kiara anyways, so her having a bad color palette doesn't matter
:youlittleshit: /s

I would watch her but she doesn't associate with the MEN so orange woman definitely bad.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Did you try asking Marine?
I checked but decided to recheck. Wasn’t able to find it at first because I put “mermaid” and not “mermaids”

edit: but every bottom says “filelist not found”

it is literally impossible to find a free version that works. I’ll have to pay to watch the stream

edit 2: against my better judgement , I bought it

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Final Fantasy 14 Coomer Tuber Lucy Pyre puts out a video about discoverability and algorithms.

Posting because I'm petty and a cartoon woman agrees with what I said ages ago -- actual discoverability doesn't exist on Twitch.

5) From a broadcaster perspective, discoverability on Twitch does not exist. Anyone looking to stream as a career, go to any expert in the field and 100% the first piece of advice will be "You don't grow on twitch, you grow elsewhere that does have discoverability and transplant that audience into Twitch." or you try and network with streamers with bigger audiences than you and self-advertise while not making it obvious you're trying to self-advertise.

EDIT

New Lucy just dropped.

Well shit.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
notes from kronii's member SC reading.
kronii is going to watch barbie today, she said she wants to dress in pink (joking) she doesn't like pink, prefers black or white, gray is okay, blue is good (talking about clothes).

she went shopping yesterday, she still needs to take her roadrage test, she doesn't have a dream car, wants a hybrid since its cost effective on the long run.

she's busy this week, may only get another stream this week, she forgot about the holosummer stream...she doesn't want to travel, but will have to since its 3D.

she wanted to play telltale's walking dead on debut but it never got through permission hell, she requested it again but nothing happened.

she started to bitch about twitter X my favorite twittard 3: twittard returns. :annoyedpippa:

she started taking singing lessons again, they told her she has a chest voice.

she talked a nanosecond about her new kouhai she said if you want booba to get them (as in implants) so technically told whores to gtfo.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Apply if you have the skills.

Rosemi cosplay

F12ES5eWcAIU4Ws

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi starting another TTS stream in about 4 minutes.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lumi's dad was apparently in a car accident today (but is perfectly fine thankfully)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Father Noel Furlong

Niji EN's Aia Amare's been talking about her experiences in Niji, and woman tears have been deployed. It's really great to hear about how she's persevered after her troubles with and around her debut, I know that many people wrote her off after that ( :educateyourself2: ), but she is really talented and fun. I don't know, I'm not salesman, I can't shill her properly. Angel woman good, love my cute dork oshi!

She'll also be reacting to her debut later, which will be interesting after hearing her talk about how bad she felt for fucking it up.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

so his fondest memory of his friend is actually a memory about himself

bothyourhouses

Hey I mean, do we know why Kiara's in the UK in the first place?
Hyper Japan was last weekend, that'd be my guess.
Hololive EN has such a great lore and it's just underuse, then quickly forgotten.
Nah. The lore is bad - generic fantasy where they've set the power level way too high. See that clip of Kiara talking about council lore. Cover having the good sense to quietly drop it 95% of the time is the best thing that happened to it.
Before debut: "HOLY FUCK, THESE MODELS ARE AWFUL! MAGNI AND VESPER LOOK ATROCIOUS! THEY'RE GOING TO BOMB! NO ONE IS GOING TO WATCH THEM!"
After debut: "Wow guys, I can't believe Cover suspended the two most beloved members of Tempus, Magni and Vesper. If they actually terminate them, they will kill the StarsEN branch outright."
Before debut people were also saying that Randon etc. were great talents and would be popular because of their content. And the designs were apparently bad enough that Cover felt a rework was worthwhile. So on the whole I'd say the people complaining about their designs were right, the designs were bad - it just didn't matter.

EN3 designs ultimately won't be that important either. As soon as we know who the actual talents are and what their characters/streams are like, people will stop criticising the designs so much. But right now the designs are literally the only thing to talk about.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
PC PonWolf is trying to get herself killed. If she isn't insulting The Imperator she's shitting on the Fish.
"He is a stingy old Grandpa."

thanks airi.png
feesh.png

lalilulelo

notes from kronii's member SC reading.
kronii is going to watch barbie today, she said she wants to dress in pink (joking) she doesn't like pink, prefers black or white, gray is okay, blue is good (talking about clothes).

she went shopping yesterday, she still needs to take her roadrage test, she doesn't have a dream car, wants a hybrid since its cost effective on the long run.

she's busy this week, may only get another stream this week, she forgot about the holosummer stream...she doesn't want to travel, but will have to since its 3D.

she wanted to play telltale's walking dead on debut but it never got through permission hell, she requested it again but nothing happened.

she started to bitch about twitter X my favorite twittard 3: twittard returns. :annoyedpippa:

she started taking singing lessons again, they told her she has a chest voice.

she talked a nanosecond about her new kouhai she said if you want booba to get them (as in implants) so technically told whores to gtfo.
beware of repair costs of hybrid cars

used 1990's- early 2000s toyota camry with a standard transmission is the best car for people who dont care about cars. Cheap, reliable, and prolific last time i checked

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I checked but decided to recheck. Wasn’t able to find it at first because I put “mermaid” and not “mermaids”

edit: but every bottom says “filelist not found”

it is literally impossible to find a free version that works. I’ll have to pay to watch the stream

edit 2: against my better judgement , I bought it
Mumei literally said at the start of the stream it was available on Youtube in Japan. VPN, search, and there it is, the whole thing, for free.

Anime Fan

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mumei literally said at the start of the stream it was available on Youtube in Japan. VPN, search, and there it is, the whole thing, for free.
FUCK, I missed that part. I was looking for a free version while they were talking about it.

Idk if free VPNs have Japan on list though, so might've had to be spend anyway.

edit : "it's only banned in US and one other country, you dont need Japan on VPN, just any country would do"- someone on Pekocord

edit 2: I found a Free VPN with Japan on the list, fuck I wasted over over 30 min of my time and $5

:painpeko:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom