"The robot from Yo Gabba Gabba is lowkey kinda hot"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Am I reading this wrong, or is she saying, “someone said I threatened to take legal action against them, so now I am going to take legal action against them”?

God damn I’ve been busy for a while. I didn’t realize till just now how much of the thread actually moved and stuck to this forum. Actually got me to make an account so good thing I saved the link. Anyways, I’ll just repeat what I said earlier on this whole drama:

Making someone go through a lawyer instead of just hashing it out in a private call like actual adults. Delu has had her menhera moments, but at least she’s the one being more open about it as far as we know. I would’ve rather she kept quiet about it too, but refusing to show where a possible misunderstanding took place and hiding behind lawyers to even show it is on another level.
Imagine being a professional lawyer, went thru law school, worked to set up your businesses and then you get 2 spend your time mediating internet gossip fights between 2 "adult" women, like imagine both Delu and Mike lawyers meeting each other and just giving each other a sad nod of understanding and going out for drinks after work.

Last edited:

pururun

Everyone will celebrate until she actually does fucking quit, then the music stops and all of the retards go :pekol: and then the fucking crying and whining starts even though people have done nothing but shit on her for years. Same story as Sana.
For the record I've always loved both Sana and Calli, and while I've always felt that Calli would be on of the most likely to graduate due to also being DemonDice, I really don't want her to.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Somewhat big post incoming possibly.

Managed to hear a little of Emma's karaoke this morning. She's actually a pretty good singer once the warm-ups are done. To start though she had an announcement.

FffPPuqVQAA27fl

She's been invited to Anime Festival Asia in Singapore! For her this is a dream come true. It's her first time being invited to a con. She'll also be in a game-show featuring some PRISM, MyHoloTV and Indie Vtubers.

And to wrap up the Emma news:
unknown.png

(Yes I voted for Spicy OL art lol) 😩
=======

Next let's talk Nina Kosaka.

Today we got this stream:

It was supposed to be Mass Effect 1. But EA's been fucking with the Origin launcher shit and it was taking too long to troubleshoot. So Mass Effect has been moved to sometime next week assuming Nina can get some tech support to figure out the EA launcher shit. (Even though she bought the Steam version of Mass Effect it's still making her use Origin, because EA is trash.)

Some other things Nina mentioned today is that she might be getting sick. One of her friends she visited recently was also sick, and now Nina is getting sore throat and stuff... So that might effect stuff this weekend depending how she feels. She also mentioned wanting to do an Endurance treadmill stream up to 8 hours. She's not sure how she'll work the camera, but she wants donos/memberships setup so that they add time. AKA: X amount of donation = Y amount of time on treadmill extended.

========

The next Pochi-sensei Stream (Live now at the time of this post.)

========
HaneAme X Kiara, love to see it.

unknown.png

Kiara's thirst knows no bounds!

Also HaneAme has been invited to AFA Singapore as well.

=========

Now I suppose I'll wrap it up with some Fauna news. Today she did a member stream:
unknown.png

Some notes I've taken:

- Has a series of announcements to make, but is unsure when she'll make them.
- Starts waffling over "Announcement 2 of 4" (Announcement one was at the beginning of the month, Her and Bae collabs)
- Ends up announcing that sometime next week she'll drop a full new ASMR roleplay, entirely written and produced by herself. She did commission an artwork which she showed off. The theme is Priestess/Nun.
- She was working on it all night last night. She says it has to be approved by management before she can post it in full, so she's been busy during the nights to write it and act it in time.
- Tried to sleep in to compensate, but just couldn't. She's awake but really tired.
- No further announcement teases, straight to business. (The game.)
- Focuses on game for the next hour and 20 minutes. Small talk with chat throughout. Comfy and entertaining.
- 15 minutes: Zatsu time
- "November is coming up, can we have Non-stop Napping November?"
- November is a "weird month" for Fauna. October has Halloween and you can stretch lots of festivities around that, it's a fun month. Lots of people celebrate. November has... Thanksgiving it's a bit boring, not everyone celebrates it (especially in Canada which has their own), and November doesn't really revolve around it. December goes right back into Holiday mode though, so she likes December. "Oh sorry, is this Thanksgiving slander?"
- "In my family we do have Thanksgiving feast, but we also make a big thanksgiving feast for Christmas... So Christmas is just a better Thanksgiving for me, you get gifts and holiday spirit."
-
Papa Kirin is a big home chef. Last year he made tamales of all things for Christmas.
- Fauna starts making straw noises lol. Blowing in her drink and making it bubble, and singing through the straw.
- Chat says it sounds like she's drowning lol.
- Fauna starts talking about being an adult and looking back at some of her childhood dreams. Recently she was picking up her room and found a skateboard she bought because she "wanted to be a cool person who skateboards" but she is too scared to go outside and do it / learn. She then starts talking about, "Maybe I should skate inside my house? Nobody is gonna stop me right? ... But eventually I decided against it because it doesn't seem like a responsible thing to do."
- "I'm not *that* old, only 4 and a half billion"
- Last 20 minutes: Supachat readings, not much to transcribe here.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Even though she bought the Steam version of Mass Effect it's still making her use Origin, because EA is trash.
Personal experience with that too. Fuck EA.

I don't follow many nijien girls so I didn't know she was planning on playing Mass Effect at all though, would love to see that. Mass Effect 1 is the best game in the series anyways.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Dumpster timeslot 500k celebration. I seriously don't know what she was thinking when she planned this timeslot. Too late in the Eastern half of the US and the whole of Europe and conflicting with Jumu'ah, the Friday Islamic prayer.

Indonesia is like 90% Muslim, btw.

Edit: She does rebroadcasts with the membership karaoke but said in chat before the stream she wasn't promising one with this stream. I don't know if she found Rushia's leftover retard pills or what. MFW:

painguin.png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For those wondering "Why doesn't Pippa just build her own PC?"
23133.jpg

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Calli *just* announced a new song for the 31st, a collab with Japanese rapper "JP the wavy." That's the """big""" news from her Izakaya stream. 😅

Edit: And she just clicked the tweet button, so here it is officially.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For those wondering "Why doesn't Pippa just build her own PC?"
View attachment 3135
I've said it before, but I'll say it again for the benefit of others, if you're ever hitting a brick wall just keep talking to people. You'll be told by tons of low level employees nothing can be done, until you talk to the one department that has any actual ability to solve the problem in your specific vertical. I had the same issue and just kept asking questions until someone said they can get a barebones build (Case + Graphics Card (the hard to get piece) + MB + PS in a box bundle) for me that would let me skip the lottery system at Microcenter. It ended up being something like 50$ more than buying all the parts alone at regular prices, and the funny thing was to get it they had to enter me into the lottery system anyway but auto fill it as I got the text that said I'd been selected for it when going through the process at the store.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Dumpster timeslot 500k celebration. I seriously don't know what she was thinking when she planned this timeslot. Too late in the Eastern half of the US and the whole of Europe and conflicting with Jumu'ah, the Friday Islamic prayer.

She seems to not be a singer, but it's fun, it's enjoyable.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
"I have some Ee-b-profen if you need it"- IRyS
"You're kidding right? Is it really pronounced
i-b-profen?" - IRyS
Oh clueless hope women. You truly are pon.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Pochi-sensei will drop a new music video tomorrow. She announced it after her SCP stream just now. Announcement also available on her twitter.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Turns out she wasn’t trying, just trolling

But she is for Glimpse of Us. AND WOW gorgeous

Everyone in HoloID is a talented singer

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calli *just* announced a new song for the 31st, a collab with Japanese rapper "JP the wavy." That's the """big""" news from her Izakaya stream. 😅

Edit: And she just clicked the tweet button, so here it is officially.

They should have picked a picture where it doesn't look like he is staring straight at her tits.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I wonder if the picture was taken with her standing there irl or if they took an empty picture and put her 3d in after. The latter seems more likely since it'd be easier than editing her out, but that means the poor guy had to pose as if they're recording together, and he looked the wrong angle. Or whoever did the edit is having a good laugh

GOTBB

Not sure I understand her anti-clipper stance but this fucked up version of a RICKROLL is making me LOL.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
MichaelCats is even more of a lunatic than I previously thought. I was never much a fan of Rushia outside the occasional funny clip that would show up. But when the whole Hololive gig blew up, I genuinely felt bad for her. I could even forgive the whole menhera GFE relationship she had with her fans. Not exactly the best business practice, but hey, get that bag. This is on a whole new level however.

She loses her comfy job with the biggest vtuber agency, sorry Scuttle wherever you are. Kson manages to comfort her and help her out a bit, and she lands another corpo job. Despite what you may think about Vshojo, it is a definite blessing for Ms. Cats to get back up on her feet and rebuild herself. And all she had to do was stream and not start shit by gossiping again. Menhera bitches be crazy.

Imagine sticking your neck out to vouch for someone who torpedoed their top earner position via contractual breach because they couldn't help but talk shit and were demonstrably in the wrong with their actions. Opting to help this person land another corpo gig despite the fact their contract breach should be a huge red flag to any company with standards (oh wait lmao) and in the process, commit a business decision that causes your previous company and the one your volatile security risk is freshly severed from to force a living arrangement change on another very close friend of yours that lives with you in soft protest of your professional decisions. Then this unstable bitch goes and starts throwing shit at another person, another associate of both of yours, unjustifiably and directly stating the only way she'll prove her claims is in court, despite past actions of similar information sharing on her behalf proving she was wrong.

Sorry kson, but I hope the menhera implodes violently and gets taken down for it.

Imagine being a professional lawyer, went thru law school, worked to set up your businesses and then you get 2 spend your time mediating internet gossip fights between 2 "adult" women, like imagine both Delu and Mike lawyers meeting each other and just giving each other a sad nod of understanding and going out for drinks after work.

Scenario: You're the lawyer for a client who has demonstrably thrown out a previous cushy entertainment position via contract breach for various reasons, including (rumoured? proven?) distribution of internal company information, and in the time that followed talked a big game about revealing even more damning company information and baiting a "dead man's switch" info drop suicide bait. Now this woman is levying accusations of (slander/libel?) against someone else publicly while refusing to elaborate without legal counsel. The first thing Mikeneko's lawyer should ask is "Are you sure you're ready to pay for being this retarded again?" The only thing that could top it is if it's Korekore's doing again.

They should have picked a picture where it doesn't look like he is staring straight at her tits.

It's Calli's best feature though.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Uruka playing Minecraft building for Halloween. Chat got her to say "Brown bricks in Minecraft" and she has no idea what it means

AmpleChip

Then this unstable bitch goes and starts throwing shit at another person, another associate of both of yours, unjustifiably and directly stating the only way she'll prove her claims is in court, despite past actions of similar information sharing on her behalf proving she was wrong.
Yeah she told triangle that proof would be given through her lawyer, and when triangle sent her lawyer to ask for it, she refused anyway and blocked her.
I had not been considering legal action, but, as Mikeneko said she would share the evidence with me through lawyers, I sent a commission to a law firm and had them contact Mikeneko's legal advisor.
However, Mikeneko, refused all contact and replied exclusively with "I'm not lying" and "I can't cooperate in regards to sharing the video evidence. She even blocked me on Twitter.
Pure lolcow behavior. I'm not lying, but I won't give you proof and will block you on tweeter! Wonder what Kson thinks of all this.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I do have a bit of wonder if there are antis or trolls who helped kick off this mudslinging bewteen Delutaya and Mikeneko 🤔 Well, I don't have the JP knowledge or motivation to explore further. Oh well.

The actual named file is just the audio track in an mkv container, the 1ab8bb is the video+audio after 1 pass to reduce file size (~760 MB down to 705 MB, not much difference). I mainly saved video for the chat messages (so much cringe EN messages). It's missing around the first 15-20 minutes of the twitcast
E: yeah, looks like first 15 if that timer is accurate in the bottom right
1666332950046.png

I don't think she has fuck all for any kind of a case to begin with and maybe it's my fault for trying to understand the menhera of a woman who is clearly on the cusp of a schizophrenic breakdown, I just have no idea what the cat doin'.
I'd throw it under menhera craves drama

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom