Attachments

• 194108.jpg
    194108.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Lisa being super cute in a batsu stream right now.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Old but 🤡:

kestraline

Early Adopter
I'm still catching up on a lot of fucking pages since I've been way too busy over the last few weeks to regularly catch up.

Anyway, less of the vshitshow real life needy streamer for now, Nyaru is doing Stepmania soon and you can see it live too.
1666312150929.png

1666312174830.png

RiverBear

I'm still catching up on a lot of fucking pages since I've been way too busy over the last few weeks to regularly catch up.

Anyway, less of the vshitshow real life needy streamer for now, Nyaru is doing Stepmania soon and you can see it live too.
View attachment 3107

View attachment 3108

>DDR Dance Pad
AHHHHH
TAKE THIS SPAWN OF SATAN AWAY FROM ME

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

View attachment 3107

View attachment 3108

I thought you were dead considering we had pages upon pages of shitting on Vshojo and you were nowhere to be seen.

Achan is going to start her own version of Holotalk it seems but focusing on ID and EN members.

Gotta say the timing of this is pretty funny considering Kiara was just talking the other day about if she would continue HoloTalk once she was done with all JP girls a continue into interviewing the EN/ID girls, guess this kinda answers that question for her.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
I thought you were dead considering we had pages upon pages of shitting on Vshojo and you were nowhere to be seen.
Still catching up whilst watching Nyaru but a reminder that the best thing that could be made is a vshitshow / black company watch thread.

Just needs someone dedicated to compile all the reasons why people detest that fucking company.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Gotta say the timing of this is pretty funny considering Kiara was just talking the other day about if she would continue HoloTalk once she was done with all JP girls a continue into interviewing the EN/ID girls, guess this kinda answers that question for her.
Kiara can be the generally well-received talk show host that everyone loves, A-chan can be the yabai degenerate open to explore the hidden stuff like fetish awakenings and the like.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Lisa being super cute in a batsu stream right now.
That last one where she had to mute then go get water was something special, LOL :smugpipi:
1666316634666.png

1666316644673.png

:koronehappys:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

MichaelCats is even more of a lunatic than I previously thought. I was never much a fan of Rushia outside the occasional funny clip that would show up. But when the whole Hololive gig blew up, I genuinely felt bad for her. I could even forgive the whole menhera GFE relationship she had with her fans. Not exactly the best business practice, but hey, get that bag. This is on a whole new level however.

She loses her comfy job with the biggest vtuber agency, sorry Scuttle wherever you are. Kson manages to comfort her and help her out a bit, and she lands another corpo job. Despite what you may think about Vshojo, it is a definite blessing for Ms. Cats to get back up on her feet and rebuild herself. And all she had to do was stream and not start shit by gossiping again. Menhera bitches be crazy.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She's finished her masterpiece. Now she needs to add the candies.
204849.jpg

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

MikeNeko is tweetcasting right now I dont know jap so I dont know if she is talking about the drama or not, alaso have no idea how to archive tweetcast in case someone else can.

edit:
Looks like the whole twitcasting thing is about this:
Interesting its a pretty by the numbers stament so not really any new information also screenshot for archive sake:
1666320821453.png

Also worth nothing she had another tweetcast for members only earlier today so she might have talked more about his there.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

MikeNeko is tweetcasting right now I dont know jap so I dont know if she is talking about the drama or not, alaso have no idea how to archive tweetcast in case someone else can.
Started a window/desktop audio capture just now, obviously missed the start,, though. Hopefully someone else got that

Was a rushed install, so we'll see

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Calli is graduating
Sound the trumpets
We did it. We won
Everyone will celebrate until she actually does fucking quit, then the music stops and all of the retards go :pekol: and then the fucking crying and whining starts even though people have done nothing but shit on her for years. Same story as Sana.

Mehk

Looks like the whole twitcasting thing is about this:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Kronii's Kirby Forgotten Land stream.

Chat: "Hey, it's cool that your mic's not peaking anymore"
Kronii: STARTS FUCKING SCREAMING just to check.

The other end of the menhera spectrum, gentlemen.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kronii's Kirby Forgotten Land stream.

Chat: "Hey, it's cool that your mic's not peaking anymore"
Kronii: STARTS FUCKING SCREAMING just to check.

The other end of the menhera spectrum, gentlemen.

Maybe menheras just need to blend fast food and peak mics on purpose instead of having drama tubers on speed-dial

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

cypher3057

God damn I’ve been busy for a while. I didn’t realize till just now how much of the thread actually moved and stuck to this forum. Actually got me to make an account so good thing I saved the link. Anyways, I’ll just repeat what I said earlier on this whole drama:

Making someone go through a lawyer instead of just hashing it out in a private call like actual adults. Delu has had her menhera moments, but at least she’s the one being more open about it as far as we know. I would’ve rather she kept quiet about it too, but refusing to show where a possible misunderstanding took place and hiding behind lawyers to even show it is on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom