"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah she told triangle that proof would be given through her lawyer, and when triangle sent her lawyer to ask for it, she refused anyway and blocked her.

Pure lolcow behavior. I'm not lying, but I won't give you proof and will block you on tweeter! Wonder what Kson thinks of all this.

I wonder what mike's end game goal is here with all this. What does she really stand to gain from the social assassination of another performer, especially one who isn't even really in the same kind of circle as she is? It can't really be just a competition thing otherwise she's got an entire school shooting tier social attack to plan unless she's playing some devil-you-know type shit. If somehow mike pulls off a dub then what? She saves(?) her reputation(?)

I don't think she has fuck all for any kind of a case to begin with and maybe it's my fault for trying to understand the menhera of a woman who is clearly on the cusp of a schizophrenic breakdown, I just have no idea what the cat doin'.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At this point im just wondering who is the 3rd party now, is she trying to use any keem or narukami tier guys as attack dogs to defend her ego? Or maybe some nigga is having a laugh at feeding a random menhera who fell from grace hard with random rrats for shits and giggles

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
Delu has had her menhera moments, but at least she’s the one being more open about it as far as we know.
Not to mention her menheraness comes largely from literal mental illness that she has seeked treatment for. Rushineko is just a bitch.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't watch Scarle but the YouTube algo's been pushing a lot of her clips my way.

"I've seen my 'not safe for work' tag... I've seen a certain 'tribute', if you will. I mean, I am flattered that I do something for you <laughs hysterically>"

Bitch, don't fucking encourage them. View attachment 3103

Managed to catch that stream and it was pretty fun. I'm not of a fan of her coombaiting so much especially when (from what I gather she can't really back it up and) its all just an act based on her character design but shes not bad at talking to chat.

I didnt expect Ophelia to show up here. She regularly does Voice Acting classes which are pretty imfromative.
A few weeks ago she did Kiara (link). That gave her a pretty good boost because KFP flooded her stream and a solid number stayed there. She gained like 1k subs in a day thanks to that and has just been inclining faster since then.
Until the episode with Kronii, Kiaras episode was the most watched video on her channel.
And Kiara herself showed up in the stream too and stayed ther for an hour or something.

Kiara has ideas to collab with her, the next day they talked to each other in DMs and Kiara wants to collab with her once she has a good idea as to what they should do together during the collab.
I learned about Ophelia after Koa had a collab with her. I enjoy her streams but its very hard for me to catch them. Really smart of her to use her talent + include Hololive into it so that she can get views from those fans.

For the record I've always loved both Sana and Calli, and while I've always felt that Calli would be on of the most likely to graduate due to also being DemonDice, I really don't want her to.
She's got a record deal. Pretty sure she at least has a full year that she can't graduate.

I wonder what mike's end game goal is here with all this. What does she really stand to gain from the social assassination of another performer, especially one who isn't even really in the same kind of circle as she is? It can't really be just a competition thing otherwise she's got an entire school shooting tier social attack to plan unless she's playing some devil-you-know type shit. If somehow mike pulls off a dub then what? She saves(?) her reputation(?)

I don't think she has fuck all for any kind of a case to begin with and maybe it's my fault for trying to understand the menhera of a woman who is clearly on the cusp of a schizophrenic breakdown, I just have no idea what the cat doin'.
Some people just live to stir the shit-pot and they are not happy until the shit is everywhere even if they get some on themselves. The more time that passes only reinforces the fact that kicking her was the best thing Hololive could have ever done. Waiting for all of this to come back and bite in the ass.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
NEW AREA 15 OUTFITS

21C1742C-23BE-49A0-9C99-0429499FDA59.png

RiverBear

"I have some Ee-b-profen if you need it"- IRyS
"You're kidding right? Is it really pronounced
i-b-profen?" - IRyS
Oh clueless hope women. You truly are pon.
9b5.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I wonder what mike's end game goal is here with all this.

Pretty fucking obvious to me, anyway. Bitch craves validation. She's obviously unstable and needs constant reassurance. She also craves attention. She had her ego burnt to the ground by being fired from Hololive, and has been hunting for a 'win' ever since. She's the kind of person who justifies her failures by creating 'victories' in other ways. Got fired? Fine, go pick a fight and be see as the injured party. The sympathy she gets balances out the scorn. Well, it never will, but that's the goal. People like her will never not be a train-wreck, because without the train-wreck they don't have a personality.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Excuse me for being late and out of the loop enough to ask this question, I don't pay attention to this guy normally save for the shitshow he got into with is fanbase hearing he might be dating someone a few months ago.

Didn't this retard have a whole fucking explosion of autism regarding his obsessive parasocial fanbase and talk about how he shouldn't do that anymore because it was a not helpful to anyone? Did he just cuck out of that statement?
Didn't he also have a habit of deleting controversial tweets without any clarification whatsoever
There's also that time when he just kinda throw Reimu under the bus after the whole "calling mid-stream" drama, I can't tell whether he's just obliviously dumb or plain malicious but his behavior just never sits well with me since day one

She added an official english and chinese translation to her post (probably from her fans) (new archive)

Once a menhera, always a menhera (speaking of Rushineko)
Wonder how kson would react because I think ultimately she just wanted to help an old friend around but turns out rushineko is just too menhera for her own good

As for the recently announced Arurandeisu stuff, he revealed he will be showcasing his new visual "from a different dimension" tomorrow (22nd)
And after that he'll be having reverse call-in streams with guests as listed below:
ange katrina
naruse naru
makaino ririmu
lain patterson
shirakami fubuki
natsuiro matsuri
ryugasaki rene
yunohara izumi
kazami kuku
tenjin kotone
hira
utau makea
beatmario
marna popuri
(tl;dr to those who aren't aware he had a whole project called "arurandeisu-verse" which basically is a what-if situation where another arurandeisu exist in different timeline with different profession/forms, it's only noted as non-canon stuff so he only put contents relating to it as membership perks in form of illustration+voice drama)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

Ffs Mike, go see a psychiatrist. Before you blew up your 2nd chance

Hopefully Kson can help reel her in

Ednine

Is the "liked by people you follow" feature mobile only or am I just to retaded for the normal twitter website to find it?
I see that frequently on desktop mode, but only on the homepage where it cobbles together whatever tweets it thinks you want to see, I don't know if there's a way to check it on purpose.

"I have some Ee-b-profen if you need it"- IRyS
"You're kidding right? Is it really pronounced
i-b-profen?" - IRyS
Oh clueless hope women. You truly are pon.
She is the strangest blend of "fully fluent in English" and "can't pronounce anything correctly" that I've ever seen.

Anyway, look at these fucking dorks:
1666335239828.png

Twitter link

GOTBB

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At this point im just wondering who is the 3rd party now, is she trying to use any keem or narukami tier guys as attack dogs to defend her ego? Or maybe some nigga is having a laugh at feeding a random menhera who fell from grace hard with random rrats for shits and giggles
There is some moron named mafumafu who is basically Japanese Keemstar, apparently. He was the dude she was leaking info to back when she was Rushia that got her kicked from Hololive.

Edit: brain dumb

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
There is some moron named mafumafu who is basically Japanese Keemstar, apparently. He was the dude she was leaking info to back when she was Rushia that got her kicked from Hololive.
You mean Korekore iirc, Mafumafu was the supposed boyfriend

AmpleChip

Has Sana done anything of interest after leaving Hololive? I've followed her twitter for a while but it's just endless gachafaggotry.

RiverBear

Has Sana done anything of interest after leaving Hololive? I've followed her twitter for a while but it's just endless gachafaggotry.
She's heavily invested and focused on Arknights.
The most she did was stream herself pulling for her "daughter" on Youtube

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
For those wondering "Why doesn't Pippa just build her own PC?"
View attachment 3135
Tell her chip shortage is over and to get herself some cheap ass i3-10105f with h-510 gygabyte motherboard

Or ask airi? I thought she was a bit comp literate

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka actually put soap in her mouth because she swore multiple times during minecraft and chat kept hounding her. I respect the dedication on going through with it. I need to watch this "seiso" bear more often.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Uruka actually put soap in her mouth because she swore multiple times during minecraft and chat kept hounding her. I respect the dedication on going through with it. I need to watch this "seiso" bear more often.

So ya like soap eaters do ya?

The after effects:

FfOU40tWYAA3CWX

Edit: guys relax, it's just a joke. yeesh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom