"HOLY SHIT! INTERNET IS FULL OF SENSITIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!,but internet is also very sensible and full of bitches"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

SaejimaHaruka

Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

Nobody is actually surprised by this, right? I mean, I'm impressed it took her this long. Anyway, I personally don't believe this is gonna escalate enough for Vshojo to let her go, although anything's possible with the Menhera herself. And even if Nazuna does somehow end up getting terminated, there's always gonna be guys like ORCA to throw money at her under the MichaelCat/new persona, so I wouldn't be too worried about her.

Lui is streaming with her new hairstyle and...look, I don't hate the long hair, but where the hell are her head wings? This is like taking away Aki's floating twintails...oh wait... :)

In spirit of October, better Nene will be playing World of Horror, as you can surely tell by the thumbnail. I don't mind fanservice, but this is just getting excessive, really. I hope I don't end up getting struck by Allah's wrath for posting haram content like this :pekomuslims:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Wow, I can pull a grand total of like four Arknights characters that I actually want for that money!
Yes, but did any of those four characters give birth to a horse?

She's heavily invested and focused on Arknights.
The most she did was stream herself pulling for her "daughter" on Youtube
On one hand, I appreciate that she's (mostly) using her Twitter to further her "brand" and staying professional. But I'm definitely missing the zany places her brain would go. Not streaming any Splatoon signals to me that she's going as hard as she can with her artist career right now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've come to accept that the zany places and funny comments Sana was able to procure took an enormous amount of creative energy away from her, and she'd rather have it for her career. This is how I coped.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Gotta say the timing of this is pretty funny considering Kiara was just talking the other day about if she would continue HoloTalk once she was done with all JP girls a continue into interviewing the EN/ID girls, guess this kinda answers that question for her.
Ill wait and see, the first guest is Kiara and then well see how similar the format is with Holotalk.

Kiara just sang DCL in todays members stream so I suppose she will sing it with Pomu during the collab too.
Kiara is planning a bunch more Niji collabs, we will see more soon. Shes thinking about a Niji Jackbox collab.
Kiara wanted to join a collab with Gura but the time was too late for her. Sametori denied again.
Gameplay now, I will update the post if anything of relevance comes up again.

I will forever associate this image with Haachama

Didn't he also have a habit of deleting controversial tweets without any clarification whatsoever
There's also that time when he just kinda throw Reimu under the bus after the whole "calling mid-stream" drama, I can't tell whether he's just obliviously dumb or plain malicious but his behavior just never sits well with me since day one

Wonder how kson would react because I think ultimately she just wanted to help an old friend around but turns out rushineko is just too menhera for her own good

As for the recently announced Arurandeisu stuff, he revealed he will be showcasing his new visual "from a different dimension" tomorrow (22nd)

(tl;dr to those who aren't aware he had a whole project called "arurandeisu-verse" which basically is a what-if situation where another arurandeisu exist in different timeline with different profession/forms, it's only noted as non-canon stuff so he only put contents relating to it as membership perks in form of illustration+voice drama)
Oh, thats good to hear. I assumed that this Aruran from another dimension was a round-about way of saying that hes getting a redesign.

Nothing actually happened, but I just thought I should share one of the most interesting doxx clips I have came across.
Reminds me that this interaction happend in 2020:

And then they ended up as coworkers, destiny is funny sometimes

art tax:

I thoght this video was neat

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Art dump:

haachama dunking on herself by @DasDokter.jpg

Jeez, don't be so hard on yourself girl

birbdaykaken by @tempura_person.jpg

Best German phrasing ever (and the closest merging of her two identities I have ever seen)

breaking very bad by @tempura_person.jpg

You fucked with the cartel for the last time, Ollie!

bored 1 by @Juno_ox.jpgbored 2 by @Juno_ox.jpgbored 3 by @Juno_ox.jpg

Any gwak is a good gwak in my opinion

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nothing actually happened, but I just thought I should share one of the most interesting doxx clips I have came across.

This is Ame's PL reacting to Polka's PL, not realizing that they will be working under the same company in the future.

You never know where the future will take you. That's why dramawhores like Michael cat who burn bridges will never be truly successful.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

This is Ame's PL reacting to Polka's PL, not realizing that they will be working under the same company in the future.

While she's wearing what looks like Fennec Fox ears.

truth-is-the-game-was-rigged-from-the-start (1).gif

paul

Early Adopter
Speaking of Krooni: Since Magni planned a totsumachi stream for his birthday, who do you think will call in besides the members that have already collabed with him before? Imagine Gura calls him, /vt/ would implode

Edit: Vesper tries to pull more people into the diablo treadmill. Zoomer Kobo seems not impressed
img542.jpg

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kiara wanted to join a collab with Gura but the time was too late for her. Sametori denied again.
Is she confirming that there will be a group collab organized by Gura (or at least Gura will be part of) in the near future? Because if it is a 1-1 collab she was talking about, I doubt they just can't find a time suitable for both of them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The anime Ina's roommate did character designs for (the light novel of it, anyway) updated their site with key visuals:

The staff section also includes a comment by Nagu (Ina):
Congratulations on the anime adaptation of "The King of Heroes, Reincarnated to Master Martial Arts ~And the World's Strongest Apprentice Knight~"! !
It still feels like a dream to see everyone I designed moving! !
A dream... isn't it? ! (´⊙ω⊙`)!
I look forward to working with you! ! !

Mildly interesting, can't imagine what that would feel like.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Low Effort dug into the archives for some cursed material.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Since there's a lot of fanbase crossover (and chuubas themselves as fans), I thought I'd let you guys know that Sseth just dropped another video.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The anime Ina's roommate did character designs for (the light novel of it, anyway) updated their site with key visuals:

Someone needs to teach her which way round a rapier hilt goes....

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Edit: Vesper tries to pull more people into the diablo treadmill. Zoomer Kobo seems not impressed
View attachment 3156
I love how favorite son Axel always seems to get interested in whatever his dad is playing on some level, then again Axel seems to use games as vehicle for social interaction a lot. This dingo will play literally anything if he can talk to people during it or about it, that's why he said he wanted to try Vampire Survivors because it looked like a good zatsu game. Then he thunk more then he has done this entire week to beat stage 3 when he got sweaty.

I also love how Kobo just explains it so simply when you can do that with pretty much every game ever if you try hard enough. You can boil Valorant down to, point, shoot, kill, dodge, and yell at your teammates thats all.

Someone needs to teach her which way round a rapier hilt goes....
I think that angle is so the hilt design can be seen front facing the image with how it is posed. It looks jank from a practical perspective, but from a normie perspective who thinks rapiers are as light as the ones used in sports fencing it looks nice and elegant.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I thoght this video was neat
"Ninomay Ina"
Burn the heretic!

Also he seems to not know that Coco lived her first 13 years in America, and actually spoke shiiiit japanese in the beginning.

Random thought without real point: Do you remember before Council came out and everyone was speculating about a second holoEN generation: Fans called Myth predominantly "gen 1", while the 5 girls where management instructed to call themselves not that but "Myth". It was not really taking halt in the community at that time, but when council where announced, "Myth" and "Council" pretty much replaced any and all "gen 1" and "gen 2" and the nomenclature became the norm.
My point is, management won at the end, down with the management!:ameguns:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"Ninomay Ina"
Burn the heretic!

Also he seems to not know that Coco lived her first 13 years in America, and actually spoke shiiiit japanese in the beginning.

Random thought without real point: Do you remember before Council came out and everyone was speculating about a second holoEN generation: Fans called Myth predominantly "gen 1", while the 5 girls where management instructed to call themselves not that but "Myth". It was not really taking halt in the community at that time, but when council where announced, "Myth" and "Council" pretty much replaced any and all "gen 1" and "gen 2" and the nomenclature became the norm.
My point is, management won at the end, down with the management!:ameguns:
I think people like the branding for gens more than just 1, 2, 3, etc. Look at HoloX. I think I rarely see them called "Gen 6", even by fans.

Also, AMel Switch Sports collab in 13 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom