"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I think people like the branding for gens more than just 1, 2, 3, etc. Look at HoloX
I'm not complaining either, just rambling out a thought.

Hag and sheep on a week long vacation soon:

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
I'm not complaining either, just rambling out a thought.

Hag and sheep on a week long vacation soon:

Oh good, just a vacation. Given her recent medical history, I was worried when I saw the thumbnail that it was something like 'I'm literally dying so have to stop streaming' kind of thing.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

('tea-kettle-is-done' sound warning)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Our hags won't be with us forever. Cherish them while you can, boys.

akari-chan

Speaking of gens, where the hell is EN3 and why is it taking so long?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chat: "Are you hopeful for Diablo 4?"
Vesper: "No. *maniac laughter*"

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Our hags won't be with us forever. Cherish them while you can, boys.
That is the sad reality about this medium that I keep pushing into the back of my mind.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

I question how vtubers somehow not realizing about their food or stuff having molds on it

masterstocking

Early Adopter
I question how vtubers somehow not realizing about their food or stuff having molds on it
They aren't close friends with Pippa, apparently

pink rabbit crime.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Mold in bread can be a real bitch to catch sometimes, and it's appearance on the surface is generally way past the point of no return because of how porous bread is. Even if it's just like, one little slice at the heel of a loaf with a spot of fuzz, the entire rest of the loaf could be contaminated with spores. Fresh bread products also, in my experience with store bought at least, have absolutely fucking miserable shelf life. I just flat out don't buy anything that isn't cheapshit white bread that turns into floor tiles before it could ever support mold unless I'm planning to make something that will use all of what I buy within 2 days.

Depending on the exact items, you can trim off the mold and still be fine usually. Bread is just fucking gone if it starts molding.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I tried to make last night's IRyS' hololive Error playthrough a little entertaining. She was pretty much just taking the piss out of it in her own way.

(not a shitpost)
Honestly, I stink at making thumbnails.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
I tried to make last night's IRyS' hololive Error playthrough a little entertaining. She was pretty much just taking the piss out of it in her own way.

Oh no, that menhera bitch Mikeneko is after IRyS now! Get a lawyer, IRyS...

Screenshot_3.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Some more Kiara members trivia from today:

• Ina will 100% be back (just to kill any potential graduation rrats); she told Kiara during her almost daily check-up on Ina, but no date. She seems to be very weak currently tho, she said to Kiara that she spends most of her days sleeping and has barely been on her PC, thats why also no twitter activity.
  • Is she confirming that there will be a group collab organized by Gura (or at least Gura will be part of) in the near future? Because if it is a 1-1 collab she was talking about, I doubt they just can't find a time suitable for both of them.
    there will be a Jackbox collab soonish but is at a timeslot too late for Kiara to participate in, so she dropped out (so most likely something between 2-5am EU time)
  • Kiara talked a bit more how getting the permissions for Niji went. It has been a long process and its mostly to with both managements coming to an agreement. It wasnt only Regis Manager pushing for it which has made the walls fall. As other people suspected on here previously, talents pushing for it had very little to do with it how the wall finally fell, its both managements having discussions about it for a while now. Kiara could have been the first one to come out an annouce a Nijisanji collab if she wanted since the perms dropped at the same time, but she preferd to wait for Pomu to come back because she wants her first Niji collab to be with someone she knows.
    • Shes a bit salty that a lot of people give Regis or his manager the credit for finally pushing hard enough or that his experiment with playing off-stream and tweeting about it is the reason why management was convinced.
    • Have this streamable where she talks about it (ignore the Title, its bait because I stole that clip from vt)

Ex-Lurker

Since it’s page 420 I have an important question.

Are there any weed themed VTubers?
Does Rosemi Lovelock count? All plants are weeds in my eyes.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shes a bit salty that a lot of people give Regis or his manager the credit for finally pushing hard enough or that his experiment with playing off-stream and tweeting about it is the reason why management was convinced.
It is funny that people somehow think because Alban and Regis played some terraria offline, the management miraculously changed their minds. This has obviously been an ongoing push and desire by the talents for a long time and likely had nothing to do with those two at all.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
IIRC, Hololive is highly conscious of the risk of oversaturation, and after Council, while experiencing good growth by industry standards, didn't explode in popularity like Myth did, they probably decided to slow the pace a bit.

Jan K. Hater

Lemme fire a couple Mikeneko rrats off in the thread:
Rrat! Someone in the VShojo discord said it'd be cute if they could get Delu to join and that put a target on her back.

Rrat! Rushia started feuding with Aqua because Aqua started a strwam at the same time she did. The terrible slander could have been Delu having her model reveal while Nayuta Nazuna was playing RE8 for the 3rd or 4th time.

Rrat! Antis have been trying to set the two against each other for the perfect menhera storm and Mr. 3fur cat was dumb enough to believe it. There is no evidence or even drama channel.

Rrat! The drama channel and MKNK's lawyer are the same person. It's Nick Rekeita squinting his eyes and speaking 8n the most offensive accent possible.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I believe EN3 comes in February of 2023
Source: Trust me, bro

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Lemme fire a couple Mikeneko rrats off in the thread:
Rrat! Someone in the VShojo discord said it'd be cute if they could get Delu to join and that put a target on her back.

Rrat! Rushia started feuding with Aqua because Aqua started a strwam at the same time she did. The terrible slander could have been Delu having her model reveal while Nayuta was playing RE8 for the 3rd or 4th time.

Rrat! Antis have been trying to set the two against each other for the perfect menhera storm and Mr. 3fur cat was dumb enough to believe it. There is no evidence or even drama channel.

Rrat! The drama channel and MKNK's lawyer are the same person. It's Nick Rekeita squinting his eyes and speaking 8n the most offensive accent possible.

Megarrat: L-Gato has been intending to destroy Cover and Hololive the entire time since she got booted for her own actions and decided to start with a beloved icon of Hololive's history by sidling to Coco (kson) and getting her to vouch for her in joining another company only for her to intentionally light another drama trashfire and make herself look like a disaster and hurt kson's image. Similarly, she's laying seeds of a smear campaign gay op against herself by claiming victim without proof and trying to incite drama to fuel what she will later claim was a broad conspiracy within Cover to ruin her in the same way they ruined Hitomi Chris with false allegations and illegal termination, and that the truth will be revealed when the files drop pending her imminent suicide.

Tragically, she wouldn't check the file upload before backflipping off the Nowa Tower in downtown Japinecraft and missing the water by four pixels. Due to an internet hiccup the transfer of her 'proof' was interrupted and in a tragic twist of fate, deleted itself from her computer in such a way that it almost appeared like it was never real in the first place.

Don't worry, I've got my meds right here. :medsl: I keep them in line of sight so I always know where they are and make sure I'm not taking them by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom