"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This thick necked aussie shark teacher i've been keeping an eye on is explaining how vtubing works. She did a collab with Clio yesterday if anyone was curious.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
So ya like soap eaters do ya?

The after effects:

And I thought no one is dumb enough to actually go through with something like the tide pod challenge, you know, just a meme from these clout chasers making fake videos.

If you ask "How many likes would it take for you to do it?" and they actually start thinking, then all hope is lost.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Happy 420 funny number.
It's funny, I've been absent for a good part of the week and what do I see when I come back, Mikeneko being a fucking autist again and picking a fight with Delutaya of all people.
Things never change.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Dumpster timeslot 500k celebration. I seriously don't know what she was thinking when she planned this timeslot. Too late in the Eastern half of the US and the whole of Europe and conflicting with Jumu'ah, the Friday Islamic prayer.

Indonesia is like 90% Muslim, btw.

Edit: She does rebroadcasts with the membership karaoke but said in chat before the stream she wasn't promising one with this stream. I don't know if she found Rushia's leftover retard pills or what. MFW:

This stream honestly really make me fall in love with Kaela singing, considering joining membership now if she does karaokes there more often, she has a really cute voice.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Since it’s page 420 I have an important question.

Are there any weed themed VTubers?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

paul

Early Adopter
Okayu uploaded her and Korone's original song "Orange Parade". It's the live version that was performed at her first concert. When I see them dancing to such an upbeatsong it just lifts my spirits. Sasuga Fake Type

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Re: Mikeneko
My first thought was for the retards who wanted VShojo to pick up Delutaya as some sort of win over Hololive. But I doubt that circle has heard this news.

Dumpster timeslot 500k celebration. I seriously don't know what she was thinking when she planned this timeslot. Too late in the Eastern half of the US and the whole of Europe and conflicting with Jumu'ah, the Friday Islamic prayer.

Indonesia is like 90% Muslim, btw.

Edit: She does rebroadcasts with the membership karaoke but said in chat before the stream she wasn't promising one with this stream. I don't know if she found Rushia's leftover retard pills or what. MFW:

My notes from listening off and on:
- Went for over 3 hours, maybe closer to 4. Ssg
- I saw 8k CCV at one point. I guess first public blacksmith karaoke > sleep/Friday prayer.
- Her brother passed by at one point and she asked if he wanted to say anything to the viewers. He apparently declined. Kaela said that he's very shy.
- She thanked members for their encouragement and said this karaoke would not have happened without them.

Not sure I understand her anti-clipper stance but this fucked up version of a RICKROLL is making me LOL.
Risu and Moona have consistently said not to clip their unarchived karaokes, though "personal archives" are fine. I assumed it was a HoloID rule, but clips of Zeta and Kobo are easier to find, so perhaps not. (There is precedent for HoloID to have stricter rules in some areas than HoloEN; HoloID was restricted to karaoke apps probably from the start, and long before HoloEN was this year.)

Anyone hungry for omurice with plastic?
1666355047691.png
(Clip from the cooking stream itself)

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
In the midst of this Mike Delu shitshow, new Robot Pipkin dropped bout an hour ago.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This stream honestly really make me fall in love with Kaela singing, considering joining membership now if she does karaokes there more often, she has a really cute voice.
Glad you like her. I had to sleep because it was simply too late for my timezone to stay up.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Karrot Keromi [Youtube], [Twitter] is joining MyHolo TV

Anyone watched her before? Covers on her Youtube sound good.
I assume she is primarily a Twitch streamer, but KarrotVtuber seems to be an empty channel, leading to her youtube and not existing twitter.

That TRIDOXA group mentioned in MyHolo twitter was announced like 10 hours ago, expect more announcements:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Whiskey streamin. She's movin at some point this month.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BLUE MAN GETS SEASON 12'ED BY A ZERI
shit it was over already

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Now YOU can meet Namie for the low price of... ~$590 USD!

EDIT: I did not realize how weak the Yen is right now, might pre-order some figures

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Nothing actually happened, but I just thought I should share one of the most interesting doxx clips I have came across.

This is Ame's PL reacting to Polka's PL, not realizing that they will be working under the same company in the future.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Now YOU can meet Namie for the low price of... ~$590 USD!
Wow, I can pull a grand total of like four Arknights characters that I actually want for that money!

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Local family dog, luckiest man alive in high school, and non-brain user Brian Syrios is about to suffer death via babysitting soon because Ragus can't take care of his sister so he makes his guildmates do it.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Local family dog, luckiest man alive in high school, and non-brain user Brian Syrios is about to suffer death via babysitting soon because Ragus can't take care of his sister so he makes his guildmates do it.

Wonder if Regis will actually join considering his League stream was only thirty minutes. Streams been delayed for an hour as well. Was supposed to start at 7.

Turns out it's Zeta, Ollie, Axel, and Kobo. Man Kobo sounds terrible. She really is sick. She should be resting right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom